Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (895278 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tycode(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
has anyone gotten mail for TMI in benin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
TMI rolling in for Ibadan peeps
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by shobroy10(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Anyone done with top management interview should brief us abeg cos the invite dosent state wat to bring
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Olikzy(f): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
shobroy10:
Anyone done with top management interview should brief us abeg cos the invite dosent state wat to bring
for those in Lagos. There was basically no requirement. They already had names down. You just look smart and respond to the questions you are asked.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tycode(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2018
TMI mail came in yesterday around 10pm for me so benin people check ur mail I am scheduled for this afternoon
STELLA76:
TMI rolling in for Ibadan peeps
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by shobroy10(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Olikzy:
for those in Lagos. There was basically no requirement. They already had names down. You just look smart and respond to the questions you are asked.
Thanks love I really appreciate it seem uve done urs can u pls give an insight to what went down cos I will be having mine 2row. Thanks ones again
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Olikzy(f): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2018
shobroy10:

Thanks love I really appreciate it seem uve done urs can u pls give an insight to what went down cos I will be having mine 2row. Thanks ones again
There is little or no difference btw the panel interview and tmi. Just that you are speaking to one person instead. Stay confident. There are no right or wrong answers like they say. What matters is how you say it. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by shobroy10(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Olikzy:
There is little or no difference btw the panel interview and tmi. Just that you are speaking to one person instead. Stay confident. There are no right or wrong answers like they say. What matters is how you say it. All the best.
Thanks really appreciate ur response alot
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by assurancefemi: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Who is scheduled for TMI in Benin on Monday 26th?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blessedbest: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ibehstsnley9:
Have anybody in Abuja received medical invite?

Please when did u receive the rescheduled mail announcing the new dates for the test? for me till now,I haven't gotten any other mail for the test talk less of a medical invite since the last rescheduled mail

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dennis2(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
assurancefemi:
Who is scheduled for TMI in Benin on Monday 26th?
Are you scheduled for 26th?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dammyoa(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please has anyone done TMI in lagos, if yes. have they gotten back to you?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
dammyoa:
Please has anyone done TMI in lagos, if yes. have they gotten back to you?

Yes I did TMI at the head office in Lagos on Saturday 24th but i don't think they've reached out to anyone yet concerning the outcome
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dammyoa(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Just got a mail to come retake my pschyometric test tomorrow. who else got?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emcee6(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
dammyoa:
Can u screenshot so we can see how the mail looks. N was ur test center in ibadan?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
dammyoa:
I just did.. I wonder what that is about.. All these process for entry level. Nawa o
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emcee6(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
KASTIEL:

I just did.. I wonder what that is about.. All these process for entry level. Nawa o
When did you do ur TMI
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emcee6(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
dammyoa:
Wen did u do ur TMI
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Emcee6:

When did you do ur TMI
Last Friday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emcee6(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2018
KASTIEL:

Last Friday
Okay, most pple dat received the mail did their TMI on Feb 7 in Lagos. Some are saying it's d next stage after TMI others are saying it's not. You guys should go n please give us info when you're done. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
KASTIEL:

To all those re-writing psychometric tests today, kindly inform the house on the situation of things so we can be abreast with the recruitment process
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2018
They said we had discrepancies in the personality test we took.. (third section of the test) and we need to retake it.. They had to bring us all the way here instead of send us link.. It's definitely not the next step.. We are lagging behind if anything.. Don't panic if you weren't called up for this step..

Follow me on twitter @jamin_kastiel
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emcee6(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2018
KASTIEL:
They said we had discrepancies in the personality test we took.. (third section of the test) and we need to retake it.. They had to bring us all the way here instead of send us link.. It's definitely not the next step.. We are lagging behind if anything.. Don't panic if you weren't called up for this step..

Follow me on twitter @jamin_kastiel
Funny how they had to make u guys go all the way to the head office. In a way I'm not still convinced. I feel u might av scaled thru Sha, only dat u had issues with ur psychometric test. Hoping for the best for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dammyoa(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Update: We were asked to retake the Pda test because it gave invalid result earlier, for example: Picking Talkative and Quiet can give invalid result. its not a big deal
dammyoa:
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jay20(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
dammyoa:
Update: We were asked to retake the Pda test because it gave invalid result earlier, for example: Picking Talkative and Quiet can give invalid result. its not a big deal
I guess you contacted them..I also received the mail just now too and i hope it's not a big deal really..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Oluwabunmilayo: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2018
Chidirolex:

Your number boss.

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by IPDaley: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
dammyoa:

Did you get an idea of when they might start contacting people for the next stage?

The rumours I heard said the next batch of training school is to start in March, but if that's true, I'd think they'd have started contacting people for the next stage which I'm guessing is medicals.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2018
IPDaley:

Did you get an idea of when they might start contacting people for the next stage?

The rumours I heard said the next batch of training school is to start in March, but if that's true, I'd think they'd have started contacting people for the next stage which I'm guessing is medicals.

Obviously, no one is fully detailed of the recruitment process except you're part of the recruitment team. Best thing is to keep in touch with as many people as you can while you wait and be optimistic

More importantly, try to seek opportunities in other places...my interviewer at the Head Office told me they have over 500applicants who made it through to the Top Management Interview stage and they have to downsize. So best is to look elsewhere while you keep your hopes alive and pray you're contacted for the next stage.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Remson23: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
pls anyone with the phone number attached to the mail sent by the Olasunkanmi Lady should let me know or type it for me to see. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MeLissa74: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Good day y'all. Please I want to ask a question about the training school. Is it only located in Lagos or they have branches in other states for people that don't reside in Lagos?.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dennis2(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
MeLissa74:
Good day y'all. Please I want to ask a question about the training school. Is it only located in Lagos or they have branches in other states for people that don't reside in Lagos?.
Only in Lagos
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by IPDaley: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
MeLissa74:

Only in lagos from what I've heard. One in Yaba, another one in Ikeja. I heard there's a third one but I don't know how true that is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.