Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (894741 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gaxx01(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
ultrasen:
same here buh up till now I'm yet to receive final assessment mail? Have you?

I've done my final assessment last, Just waiting for TS mail
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
An information reaching me now is applicants in Lagos were told the minimum amount they could open an account with is 50k as opposed to 100k that we were told here in Ibadan. Please can anyone in Lagos confirm if this is true?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Akindele21: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olikzy:
have u done the final assessment?
No I haven’t o
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nwanieke(m): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Teeymi:
An information reaching me now is applicants in Lagos were told the minimum amount they could open an account with is 50k as opposed to 100k that we were told here in Ibadan. Please can anyone in Lagos confirm if this is true?

True!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ultrasen: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Gaxx01:

I've done my final assessment last, Just waiting for TS mail
congrats bro... You mean last week or last year?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by L0rdRahl: 3:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2018
Nwanieke:

True!

Wow. Ok. Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by StilesJunior(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2018
This Access Bank people, me I’m tired of their theatrics, since they postponed the first test in Benin, they didn’t bother to reschedule mine for another day. Well it’s all good, maybe it isn’t meant to be
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by wumijanet: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2018
StilesJunior:
This Access Bank people, me I’m tired of their theatrics, since they postponed the first test in Benin, they didn’t bother to reschedule mine for another day. Well it’s all good, maybe it isn’t meant to be
You will be invited soon..Just relax
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by assurancefemi: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2018
@stylesjunior

Just chill, you'll be invited soon.
When this batch starts TS, there be a 3 weeks break or something, then the Test aspect begins again.

Just chill

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by StilesJunior(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
wumijanet:

You will be invited soon..Just relax
I hope so, thank you..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by StilesJunior(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
assurancefemi:
@stylesjunior

Just chill, you'll be invited soon.
When this batch starts TS, there be a 3 weeks break or something, then the Test aspect begins again.

Just chill
I do hope so, thanks!!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by faithoj: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2018
has anyone gotten an invite today?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't think so, what state please? The Training School would start on the 21st of this month as stated in the mail... It was sent to those that have gotten
faithoj:
has anyone gotten an invite today?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
STELLA76:
I don't think so, what state please? The Training School would start on the 21st of this month as stated in the mail... It was sent to those that have gotten
I don't think the training school will start on 21st, we were only asked to fill and submit some documents on 21st
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
I just got wind of an information now that we might also be required to look for two guarantors to the tune of 2million naira each after this final assessment exercise. Please can anyone confirm how true this is?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by veekkkiiiii: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Teeymi:
I just got wind of an information now that we might also be required to look for two guarantors to the tune of 2million naira each after this final assessment exercise. Please can anyone confirm how true this is?
Probably a lie

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ultimatewarrior: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Those of us that did our assessment test october last year and have done medicals and TMI, was any of us contacted for the final assessment please?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by IPDaley: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teeymi:

It's kind of true.

After the final assessment email, you should get another email with various pre-employment forms, agreements and letters for you to fill. One of those forms is a Bond of Fidelity where you have to get 2 sureties (who are managers or higher in a blue chip or multinational company) to guarantee that if you cause any damage or anything that causes access bank to lose money, they'll pay back.

The exact amount is left blank, so it's not really N2m.

Then there's the Trust Bond, which you have to get ONE guarantor to indemnify Access Bank. So, if you leave the company before 2 years, that person will pay N2m.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by veekkkiiiii: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
IPDaley:

It's kind of true.

After the final assessment email, you should get another email with various pre-employment forms, agreements and letters for you to fill. One of those forms is a Bond of Fidelity where you have to get 2 sureties (who are managers or higher in a blue chip or multinational company) to guarantee that if you cause any damage or anything that causes access bank to lose money, they'll pay back.

Then there's the Trust Bond, which you have to get ONE guarantor to indemnify Access Bank. So, if you leave the company before 2 years, that person will pay N2m.
Yes but these r pre employment not post
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by veekkkiiiii: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
IPDaley:

It's kind of true.

Ok
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by IPDaley: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
veekkkiiiii:

Yes but these r pre employment not post

The person I quoted asked if it's true that you will be asked to look for guarantors after the final assessment, which I was replying to.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thanks @IPDaley & Veeekiiii.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jagadab: 4:20am On Mar 16, 2018
elderkezini92:
after medicals.
so u mean they allow u source for 2m with 10 account and still send u regret?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Halo all
Join me thank God for graduating from the Training School. I know some are already preparing to go for the next batch. If u need any information to guide you, message here and I might reply.
Thanks and goodluck
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by maryannasemota: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by louisoneh19(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sesame172:
Halo all
Join me thank God for graduating from the Training School. I know some are already preparing to go for the next batch. If u need any information to guide you, message here and I might reply.
Thanks and goodluck

some guys have received mails for final assesment while others havent. and today will make it exactly 1 week oo...the anxiety is really demeaning
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
louisoneh19:

some guys have received mails for final assesment while others havent. and today will make it exactly 1 week oo...the anxiety is really demeaning

I passed through this.
just calm down and pray
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Olikzy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sesame172:

I passed through this.
just calm down and pray
how exactly did it turn out for you. Like how long did the recruitment process take you? And now that u r done with the school. How were ur batch posted?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sparkles007: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sesame172:
Halo all
Thanks and goodluck

congrats!
Plz I want to know about the 17pg documents...do we have to submit before training skul or take them along wit us wen the time comes...cos its weird submitting all dat wen we haven't even gotten a letter for ts.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Raphdoo: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
sparkles007:

congrats!
Plz I want to know about the 17pg documents...do we have to submit before training skul or take them along wit us wen the time comes...cos its weird submitting all dat wen we haven't even gotten a letter for ts.

Just submit the necessaries...you will get the offer letter.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Olikzy:
how exactly did it turn out for you. Like how long did the recruitment process take you? And now that u r done with the school. How were ur batch posted?

it turned out well. God is merciful.
I applied February 2017 and graduated from training School February 2018. I am not saying it will take u that long though. I believe everything happens for reasons beyond our understanding. We have just been posted to resume next week. This is all I can respond for your questions for now.

As for the training school u have to tighten your belt and buckle your shoes. Since I made it why won't anyone else do so. Just be disciplined and if u truly want to join Access Bank PLC...then be serious.

Don't forget your God and to enjoy yourself whenever time comes.

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.