Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (891014 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Olikzy(f): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sesame172:

it turned out well. God is merciful.
I applied February 2017 and graduated from training School February 2018. I am not saying it will take u that long though. I believe everything happens for reasons beyond our understanding. We have just been posted to resume next week. This is all I can respond for your questions for now.

As for the training school u have to tighten your belt and buckle your shoes. Since I made it why won't anyone else do so. Just be disciplined and if u truly want to join Access Bank PLC...then be serious.

Don't forget your God and to enjoy yourself whenever time comes.

Goodluck
thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by aim14(f): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sesame172:
Halo all
Join me thank God for graduating from the Training School. I know some are already preparing to go for the next batch. If u need any information to guide you, message here and I might reply.
Thanks and goodluck

Please I need clarification on this: the training bond says to get a surety with 6months statement of account and a closing balance of 2M. Does this mean the surety must have a current balance of 2M or is it that the total amount of the previous statement must accrue to 2M?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DeeMarh(f): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sesame172:
Halo all
Join me thank God for graduating from the Training School. I know some are already preparing to go for the next batch. If u need any information to guide you, message here and I might reply.
Thanks and goodluck
Hi, congrats dear.
Just to confirm, what if we don't have the sureties or guarantors before the deadline date for submission of documents, would it disqualify us
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
aim14:

Please I need clarification on this: the training bond says to get a surety with 6months statement of account and a closing balance of 2M. Does this mean the surety must have a current balance of 2M or is it that the total amount of the previous statement must accrue to 2M?

Save yourself the stress...just be sure his/her bal is 2 million or above as at the time it was printed. The time of printing can be now till last 6 months or so. just follow the guideline. the most important thing is to find the deposit of two million first.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
DeeMarh:

Hi, congrats dear.
Just to confirm, what if we don't have the sureties or guarantors before the deadline date for submission of documents, would it disqualify us
Thanks

submit whatever documents u have for now. I can submit the rest later in school. just shaa make sure ur name is on the next batch
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2018
Sesame172:

it turned out well. God is merciful.
I applied February 2017 and graduated from training School February 2018. I am not saying it will take u that long though. I believe everything happens for reasons beyond our understanding. We have just been posted to resume next week. This is all I can respond for your questions for now.

As for the training school u have to tighten your belt and buckle your shoes. Since I made it why won't anyone else do so. Just be disciplined and if u truly want to join Access Bank PLC...then be serious.

Don't forget your God and to enjoy yourself whenever time comes.

Goodluck

Congratulations. If i may ask, does training school provide accommodation for trainees?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DeeMarh(f): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Sesame172:

submit whatever documents u have for now. I can submit the rest later in school. just shaa make sure ur name is on the next batch
OK, thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Hello everyone the mail sent to me a few days ago says we are expected to print and complete and submit on Wednesday March 23rd, 2018 In order to guarantee a slot in the March class. Wednesday is 21st and not 23rd. Please who else got a mail with inconsistent day and date?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nanauju(f): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hello everyone. Since I applied for access bank 2018 recruitment, I just received a mail from them for an online assessment. Anyone with similar experience?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Teeymi:

Congratulations. If i may ask, does training school provide accommodation for trainees?

No.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Meci74: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2018
nanauju:
Hello everyone. Since I applied for access bank 2018 recruitment, I just received a mail from them for an online assessment. Anyone with similar experience?

Pls wats d online asessment all about? I got d mail too but d unique code doesnt seem to work.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Meci74: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2018
I got the mail for the online assessment too yesterday..i tried doing it but the unique code seems to be incorrect..has anyone done this online assessment? What is it all about?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jagadab: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sesame172:

thanks you have really been of help lately to the thread, please I want to ask are we taking these 17 docs to TS by Friday 23rd and does that meant we are resuming TS immediately without Medicals and TS letter
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mydas01: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
I was sent a mail for pre test assessment.. After taking the assessment, it said my test would be on Saturday 24th, no time or venue and I've not received any mail yet, please am I alone or what?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
jagadab:

thanks you have really been of help lately to the thread, please I want to ask are we taking these 17 docs to TS by Friday 23rd and does that meant we are resuming TS immediately without Medicals and TS letter

If u r in Lagos u can take the documents to the Head Office. u still have to do your medicals. as for when u will start TS a specific mail will be sent to you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by idowunig: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2018

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jagadab: 2:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Sesame172:

If u r in Lagos u can take the documents to the Head Office. u still have to do your medicals. as for when u will start TS a specific mail will be sent to you.
alright thanks but am not in lagos, should I just wait for Mail of TS or still travel to Lagos on Friday?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mayor46(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Pls I need help with all these forms. My thinking is that the fidelity bond and training bond are what's important. Cuz I don't think I can submit everything. I don't even have an ideaof how to fill them.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lolr(f): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
mydas01:
I was sent a mail for pre test assessment.. After taking the assessment, it said my test would be on Saturday 24th, no time or venue and I've not received any mail yet, please am I alone or what?

mine is on the 22nd and venue wasn't stated too
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Temitayo4858: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Meci74:

Pls wats d online asessment all about? I got d mail too but d unique code doesnt seem to work.
Try using your email address for the password
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Temitayo4858: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lolr:

Mine is also on the 22nd, same experience, no venue no date, well I replied the message after taking me EQ test for the venue, waiting for a response
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Temitayo4858: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lolr:

Mine is also on the 22nd, same experience, no venue no date, well I replied the message after taking me EQ test for the venue, waiting for a response
jagadab:

Bro u not alone o, same here, but mine is 22nd
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by IPDaley: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
I don't get their recruitment process, are they already recruiting again for another batch? Seems strange as they haven't even finished sorting out people from this current batch (e.g. people that got to a particular stage and stopped getting replies etc) undecided

Mayor46:
Pls I need help with all these forms. My thinking is that the fidelity bond and training bond are what's important. Cuz I don't think I can submit everything. I don't even have an ideaof how to fill them.

Which parts of the forms are you having issues with? I think it's only the asset declaration forms that's a bit tricky, everything else should be straightforward.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ayomidric(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
hello my people.. I received a mail for an online assessment.. please, who have done his or her own..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 2:33am On Mar 20, 2018
Yes it's quit strange, it's possible they've want them to join this batch, because it doesn't make sense to keep them waiting till September.
IPDaley:
I don't get their recruitment process, are they already recruiting again for another batch? Seems strange as they haven't even finished sorting out people from this current batch (e.g. people that got to a particular stage and stopped getting replies etc) undecided

Which parts of the forms are you having issues with? I think it's only the asset declaration forms that's a bit tricky, everything else should be straightforward.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by assurancefemi: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2018
What happens if someone don't meet the deadline for opening the 10 accounts?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DeeMarh(f): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2018
Please can the bond of Fidelity and training bond be submitted later in training school.
Because I don't really have the sureties and guarantor yet
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2018
That is the last stage of the recruitment exercise, if one doesn't meet the target, the person can't proceed. Got an info that those yet to receive invite For Final Assessment are those who are or were employed as at the time for application. So corpers and those who were/are unemployed were considered first
assurancefemi:
What happens if someone don't meet the deadline for opening the 10 accounts?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
I already opened all my accounts but account numbers have not been sent. I hope it won't be too late to send the final assessment mail tomorrow
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 4emmanueltosin(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mary285:
I already opened all my accounts but account numbers have not been sent. I hope it won't be too late to send the final assessment mail tomorrow

No, it isn't just make sure you send early... Godspeed anyway
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 4emmanueltosin(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
DeeMarh:
Please can the bond of Fidelity and training bond be submitted later in training school.
Because I don't really have the sureties and guarantor yet

Yes you can, just explain your plight to them... but make sure it is ready few weeks into TS

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.