Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (894824 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gifty19: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Yes
Padraic:

okay thanks.

so the people of tmi in June are still expecting?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
please I have a very small question to ask.
What exactly am I to do with the attached document.
thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lordnagato(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Padraic:
please I have a very small question to ask.
What exactly am I to do with the attached document.
thanks
Have you gotten your final assessment mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lordnagato:
Have you gotten your final assessment mail?
yes. this evening
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gifty19: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
what does the attached document contain
Padraic:

yes. this evening
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by moredollar(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Dharniel:

sent...
@dharniel, can I also get the past questions? My email address is tobyogboye@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
moredollar:

@dharniel, can I also get the past questions? My email address is tobyogboye@gmail.com. Thanks.

sent...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by saminhim: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dharniel:

sent...

Pls can I also get he past question.. kashify58@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
saminhim:

Pls can I also get he past question.. kashify58@gmail.com Thanks
sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gifty19: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
this one dey are asking 4 past questions....any upcoming aptitude test

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by inteligente: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hi guys, who knows if dey r still sending mail 4 final assessments?
And secondly, Is dis d last batch 4 d year.

Thanks.]
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lloyds001(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
inteligente:
Hi guys, who knows if dey r still sending mail 4 final assessments?
And secondly, Is dis d last batch 4 d year.

Thanks.]
i know about frontline internship,cos their TS is for 2 weeks,in other words every 2 weeks their is alway new intake for TS,that is every month they always send final assessment mails,to different batches untill its get to everyone who has successfully passed the TMI stage,for a few they even send them mails for another interview after their TMI. As for the last batch of the year its not certain its depends on the list of entries for the entry level,those that has done their and those they are yet to send mail to and this recuritment is for 2018,which is yet to elapse.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by inteligente: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lloyds001:
i know about frontline internship,cos their TS is for 2 weeks,in other words every 2 weeks their is alway new intake for TS,that is every month they always send final assessment mails,to different batches untill its get to everyone who has successfully passed the TMI stage,for a few they even send them mails for another interview after their TMI. As for the last batch of the year its not certain its depends on the list of entries for the entry level,those that has done their and those they are yet to send mail to and this recuritment is for 2018,which is yet to elapse.

Thank you very much for your response. Mine is Graduate trainee and TS is 4 months. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope 4 d best. Thank u once more.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lahify(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lloyds001:
every two weeks? bro this is not true. some are even on hold since last year. the thing is no one understands access bank's recruitment procedure.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lloyds001(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2018
lahify:
every two weeks? bro this is not true. some are even on hold since last year. the thing is no one understands access bank's recruitment procedure.
bro i have a friend i met during TMI(April) for frontline interns,after the interview we exchange contact,then after one month i was sent a mail,which state that:for further review of ur application we invite u for an interview with the Human Resource Department(May).but my friend didn't get the mail,then in June he got an accessment mail,after 3 weeks he was invited for TS.so i got all the neccessary info from him.and he is rounding up the TS this week friday.every two weeks their is alway intake for frontline interns.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lahify(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Lloyds001:
bro i have a friend i met during TMI(April) for frontline interns,after the interview we exchange contact,then after one month i was sent a mail,which state that:for further review of ur application we invite u for an interview with the Human Resource Department(May).but my friend didn't get the mail,then in June he got an accessment mail,after 3 weeks he was invited for TS.so i got all the neccessary info from him.and he is rounding up the TS this week friday.every two weeks their is alway intake for frontline interns.
ok sir, please when did you have your medicals?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lloyds001(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2018
lahify:
ok sir, please when did you have your medicals?
i started my recruitment process in march:Apptitude Test(march),Panel Interview(march),Top Management Interview(april),Human resource department Interview(May),am yet to be called for medicals.but since i havn't gotten any regrets mail there is hope,maybe they havn't gotten to my Batch.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lahify(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lloyds001:
i started my recruitment process in march:Apptitude Test(march),Panel Interview(march),Top Management Interview(april),Human resource department Interview(May),am yet to be called for medicals.but since i havn't gotten any regrets mail there is hope,maybe they havn't gotten to my Batch.
e go be bro
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nwanieke(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lloyds001:
Bro, what you are saying is that they'll soon call for more prospective frontline interns that they are yet to invite for test after being sent a success mail after applying late last year? I was sent an online assessment mail since may, which I have answered and up until now I am yet to hear from them again
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lloyds001(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nwanieke:

Bro, what you are saying is that they'll soon call for more prospective frontline interns that they are yet to invite for test after being sent a success mail after applying late last year? I was sent an online assessment mail since may, which I have answered and up until I am yet to hear from them again
bro they would send u a mail,just be patience,a guy did Panel interview in january and he was not called till this month,he did his TMI on sunday,i was even surprise,access bank do conduct interview on sunday!!,so expect surprises in this recruitment process.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gifty19: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
heard ph guys have started recejving tmi
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by saminhim: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Dharniel:

sent...
pls I just checked my mail and spam folder and I couldn't find it could y !s send again... mail is kashify58@gmail.com or ifeanyiotudeme@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2018
since final assessment start, this thread just dry up.
Na 2m make everybody quiet so?? Na wa o.
it is well. as we approach deadline, we shall make it o.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Padraic:

Na 2m make everybody quiet so??
Na wa o.

it is well.
as we approach deadline, we shall make it o.
Money no easy to find ooooooo
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nanauju(f): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Padraic:

Na 2m make everybody quiet so??
Na wa o.

it is well.
as we approach deadline, we shall make it o.

Abeg o if you get any extra person.. Link me up biko
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2018
as I dey so I still dey find two people. upon all my plans and strategy na disappointment end am.

it is well.
my deadline is Tuesday.

money scarce for naija. Nobody wants to release the little he has at all.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please when will they get back to those on final assessment?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nsonyechukwi:
Please when will they get back to those on final assessment?
They've started sending acknowledgement letter...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nanauju(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
OsasAca1:

They've started sending acknowledgement letter...

Acknowledgement how? Is it for those that are through with it
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2018
nanauju:

Acknowledgement how? Is it for those that are through with it
Yes, those who are through with the Final Assessment
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Oh OK. Thanks OsasAca1. So what next? Cos I got an acknowledgement mail from them too
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by absan: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is it a letter or just acknowledged bn typed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.