Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (889569 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nsonyechukwi:
Oh OK. Thanks OsasAca1. So what next? Cos I got an acknowledgement mail from them too
Offer letter to the Training School with various documents which would be as large as you can imagine, they vary from Asset Declaration, Court Proceedings, and very importantly Guarantor Form - Look for someone who would have atleast 2m in his/her account from the last Six Months....
Don't get bored and angry with the process, just know that you are through already... Training school preparation would follow suit after all this and get prepare for it because as they it's the most difficult in Nigeria Banking Industry.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ohyehwandey22: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
OsasAca1:

Offer letter to the Training School with various documents which would be as large as you can imagine, they vary from Asset Declaration, Court Proceedings, and very importantly Guarantor Form - Look for someone who would have atleast 2m in his/her account from the last Six Months....
Don't get bored and angry with the process, just know that you are through already... Training school preparation would follow suit after all this and get prepare for it because as they it's the most difficult in Nigeria Banking Industry.
like people have started getting letters for training school and the documents to be signed?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ohyehwandey22:
like people have started getting letters for training school and the documents to be signed?
I don't think so, except for the remaining batch that couldn't join make the current training School, like those who were still serving... That's what I heard
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by teejayahmed(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please i will appreciate if someone can help clarify the following for me

1. What is the prospect after training school? Is posting to marketing role dependent on your performance? How about posting someone outside Lagos state is it also based on performance? Or based on individual personalities, preferences, or skills?

2. What roles or departments are available in a bank that one can be posted to except marketing? and like above is it dependent on skill or performance?

3. Is bond signing before or after training school?

Thanks for your expected help.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
teejayahmed:

1. What is the prospect after training school? Is posting to marketing role dependent on your performance? How about posting someone outside Lagos state is it also based on performance? Or based on individual personalities, preferences, or skills?

2. What roles or departments are available in a bank that one can be posted to except marketing? and like above is it dependent on skill or performance?

To the best of my findings and Knowledge and please I stand to be corrected
1. Trainee would be broken into various classes out which the best two in each classes would be given an opportunity to work in the Headquarters at Lagos there while others would have to select the State of there choice
The beauty of the HQ is that you would be given an opportunity to select a department that would suit you except for exceptional cases like the being the Best Graduating would usually get Treasury department or maybe no space..
But for others who would have selected there preferred state, most of them would basically be marketers or maybe larger percentage

2. There are many departments in the Bank but could only get to see all fully operational when you are working at the Hq... For Branch basically Marketers and Operations
Some others include HR, Corporate Communication, Fintech, Strategy, Transition Unit, internal control, Treasury, investment etc

3. Bond Signing, based on the current set, it's before the training School.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Akindele21: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please does anyone know what the entry level package is like with the bank?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nanauju(f): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2018
OsasAca1:

Yes, those who are through with the Final Assessment

Alright
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Whytea(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Pls...Is dere any1 dat wrote d situation judgment test for d Internship post nd still haven't gotten any reply whether success or regret mail??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by TIKAMBABA1(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Whytea:
Pls...Is dere any1 dat wrote d situation judgment test for d Internship post nd still haven't gotten any reply whether success or regret mail??
yes
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nwanieke(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Whytea:

Yes
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate this. Nawa o. It's not easy to enter access bank sha. I taught the final assessment was all then training school. I heard training school is in September. I dunno how true it is. So I wonder when they'd get back to us on the guarantor's form.
OsasAca1:

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by teejayahmed(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Many thanks sir. This is very detailed and helpful. Please a quick question. When you say others are told to select state of choice. can they choose Lagos? Cant someone be posted to a branch in Lagos that is not HQ?
OsasAca1:

To the best of my findings and Knowledge and please I stand to be corrected
1. Trainee would be broken into various classes out which the best two in each classes would be given an opportunity to work in the Headquarters at Lagos there while others would have to select the State of there choice
The beauty of the HQ is that you would be given an opportunity to select a department that would suit you except for exceptional cases like the being the Best Graduating would usually get Treasury department or maybe no space..
But for others who would have selected there preferred state, most of them would basically be marketers or maybe larger percentage

2. There are many departments in the Bank but could only get to see all fully operational when you are working at the Hq... For Branch basically Marketers and Operations
Some others include HR, Corporate Communication, Fintech, Strategy, Transition Unit, internal control, Treasury, investment etc

3. Bond Signing, based on the current set, it's before the training School.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
teejayahmed:
Many thanks sir. This is very detailed and helpful. Please a quick question. When you say others are told to select state of choice. can they choose Lagos? Cant someone be posted to a branch in Lagos that is not HQ?
I don't know.... Would ask from those inside the system for proper confirmation
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
OsasAca1:

another 2m again?!!

what's with this bank and 2m?
person never get work all they talk about is 2m.
now I have to go and start begging for account statement after suffering to meet 2m target.
everything don tire me. I'm seriously praying for kpmg to just click.

Access bank wahala too plenty.

not to mention looking for two managers to sign surety form for you.
WTF!!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dvaliant: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
teejayahmed:

the bank post people based on where they think you fit best and current need. Your choice might not always be honoured.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
guys, after opening and submitting the accounts to my account officer.
She just sent me an email to forward to olasunkanmi.
is this how it's done?
cos I thought they'd send it to her by themselves.
I need response. thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Padraic:
guys, after opening and submitting the accounts to my account officer.

She just sent me an email to forward to olasunkanmi.

is this how it's done?

cos I thought they'd send it to her by themselves.

I need response.
thanks
I would advise you to follow your Account Officer order.
I would also advise that your mail should be addressed to both olasukunmi and your account officer... That's what my Account Officer told me then.
And Congratulations, Access Warrior
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
OsasAca1:

I would advise you to follow your Account Officer order.
I would also advise that your mail should be addressed to both olasukunmi and your account officer... That's what my Account Officer told me then.
And Congratulations, Access Warrior

baba, you too much.

addressed how? abeg explain small.

and is it after I send this mail that I'll get the confirmation mail cos i haven't received anything since submission.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
It means you should send the 10 accounts to olasunkanmi's email and copy your account officer. Olasunkanmi already gave us the format at which we should send it to her via email before the final assessment. This is what you send before you get an acknowledgement from them. Abi osas?
Padraic:

baba, you too much.

and is it after I send this mail that I'll get the confirmation mail cos i haven't received anything since submission.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Padraic:

baba, you too much.

Like send your account opening details to both of them
And you you would get a confirmation mail 48 hours after they've confirmed those accounts so be don't worry about that yet
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by absan: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
OsasAca1:

Like send your account opening details to both of them
And you you would get a confirmation mail 48 hours after they've confirmed those accounts so be don't worry about that yet
Confirmation mail or acknowledgement mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Okay. I understand now
I'll send the mail to both my account officer and olasunkanmi.
Thanks.
I no wan hear story o. Cos I suffer for this final assessment.
I don open account since before deadline, why are they telling me this now.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nsonyechukwi:
It means you should send the 10 accounts to olasunkanmi's email and copy your account officer. Olasunkanmi already gave us the format at which we should send it to her via email before the final assessment. This is what you send before you get an acknowledgement from them. Abi osas?

please what exactly do you mean by "copy your account officer"
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mofe72: 12:33am On Jul 20, 2018
Lloyds001:
bro i have a friend i met during TMI(April) for frontline interns,after the interview we exchange contact,then after one month i was sent a mail,which state that:for further review of ur application we invite u for an interview with the Human Resource Department(May).but my friend didn't get the mail,then in June he got an accessment mail,after 3 weeks he was invited for TS.so i got all the neccessary info from him.and he is rounding up the TS this week friday.every two weeks their is alway intake for frontline interns.

It’s actually not as straightforward as you implied.
I applied January.
Wrote test in January.
Panel Interview in February.
Medicals in February.
Waited and completely erased all thoughts of AccessBank.
TMI this July.
Submitted documentation after TMI 1st week of July.

Exactly 2 weeks since we submitted our documentation.

Like I said, it’s not straightforward at all.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please, does anyone have any idea of when they'd get back to us on the next line of action? Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Princeadonis(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Padraic:

please what exactly do you mean by "copy your account officer"
He means u should input his email in the CC section of your mail
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
They've started sending training Bond Messages oooo
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
I've seen mine but why does it have to be submitted on Friday March 2018 for March slot and what do they mean by sureties? What if we don't have? Somebody help cry
OsasAca1:
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lahify(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
OsasAca1:
Frontline or graduate trainee?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by G007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
;
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Princeadonis:
He means u should input his email in the CC section of your mail

many thanks.

I've done it.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ObaOloye: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nsonyechukwi:
I've seen mine but why does it have to be submitted on Friday March 2018 for March slot and what do they mean by sureties? What if we don't have? Somebody help cry

Look at the last part of the mail. You'll see the new date. They just used the same template from the march batch. 3rd August, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.