Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (895197 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by henry007(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
adelawry:
If you really need the job, dont hesitate to go. I almost got decieved by peoples comment on the age thing. I'm above twenty-four and just had my finals today. You better go and dont let people deceive you. Goodluck
how was it?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Icecreambitter: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Uv bin dropped mails are droppin...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Icecreambitter:
Beht why na
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by henry007(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
they've sent their regrets sad
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jolaiyun: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
But why na? Am so sorry Henry dear.. I'm still waiting for my own one on one interview
henry007:
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
henry007:

Awww I'm so sorry dear, can u imagine? I would guess its because of your age tho, but how was the final interview? Do you think you spoke well? Did the HE head grill you?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Icecreambitter:

Were you dropped too?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Bigmex: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
dis age thing is so unfortunate. guys pls take heart. but dats d reality. its so unfortunate
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by henry007(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
daks01:

Awww I'm so sorry dear, can u imagine? I would guess its because of your age tho, but how was the final interview? Do you think you spoke well? Did the HE head grill you?
can't say for sure. a lot of pple were sent the unsuccessful mail
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Philadelphia: 5:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Sorry to those sent the unsuccessful email. But was it after the one-on-one interview or was it after the final interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Philadelphia:
Sorry to those sent the unsuccessful email. But was it after the one-on-one interview or was it after the final interview?

I think it was after the final interview.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2014
I'm so nervous now, hearing all these regret mails sent after final interview. Mine is tomorrow, hoping for the best.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ganiyheart(f): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
henry007:
sorry bro... it is well.. i didnt even go for d interview yestyday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by timpal(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hi,

Thank you for attending the interview scheduled @ Access Bank Plc. It was a very useful discussion which definitely highlighted your capabilities and expertise.

Based on the review by the interviewer and the recruitment committee, it was decided that your current attributes are not what the bank is looking for at the moment. We are therefore constrained to inform you that the bank will not be proceeding with the recruitment process.

However, your resume will be added to the bank’s database of candidates to be re-invited at a future date when vacancies exist that meet your impressive experiences and skills.

Thank you for your time and interest in our organisation.

Kind regards

Hey everyone, i also got the mail and i'm actually 24years... so will you say its because of age or is this the general mail sent out
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
timpal:
Hi,

Thank you for attending the interview scheduled @ Access Bank Plc. It was a very useful discussion which definitely highlighted your capabilities and expertise.

Based on the review by the interviewer and the recruitment committee, it was decided that your current attributes are not what the bank is looking for at the moment. We are therefore constrained to inform you that the bank will not be proceeding with the recruitment process.

However, your resume will be added to the bank’s database of candidates to be re-invited at a future date when vacancies exist that meet your impressive experiences and skills.

Kind regards

Hey everyone, i also got the mail and i'm actually 24years... so will you say its because of age or is this the general mail sent out

what stage did you get to before you were sent this?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by timpal(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Louis000:

The final stage.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
timpal:

The final stage.

angry shocked
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by timpal(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
Icecreambitter:

Hello, i wrote the content of the mail i got above. Please did you get same? Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Bigmex: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wow well its been a fair experience. i went for final interview today. it was fair also. I just hope d essays and questionnaires will count also along with d impression Miss Agbede has about me. Well i have made up my mind never to expect so much from this interview so which ever way d feedback goes, am cool with it. All da best to those expecting.

p.s: i heard from a reliable source that the target has now been increased to N3M
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Icecreambitter: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
timpal:

Hello, i wrote the content of the mail i got abov9e. Please did you get same? Thanks.

Yea...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by simplyFH(f): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Went for d final stage last week saturday, wrote 2 essays and saw the hr. received a success mail on friday and was told to come to d head office yesterday. We were asked to sign that we are ready to move to d next stage, the opening of accounts and were told to open 10 accounts with a minimum balance of 200k in ten working days.Its all in God's hands
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bigmex:
Wow well its been a fair experience. i went for final interview today. it was fair also. I just hope d essays and questionnaires will count also along with d impression Miss Agbede has about me. Well i have made up my mind never to expect so much from this interview so which ever way d feedback goes, am cool with it. All da best to those expecting.

p.s: i heard from a reliable source that the target has now been increased to N3M

I also did mine yesterday, my interview with miss agbede was so short, like two minutes. Im not sure if thats a good or a bad thing sef, Im nervous about the result sha. Hoping for the best
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Demi5948: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
daks01:

I also did mine yesterday, my interview with miss agbede was so short, like two minutes. Im not sure if thats a good or a bad thing sef, Im nervous about the result sha. Hoping for the best

I don't think u shud worry ursef too much abt dat, jus believe. Did mine last Saturday nd she barely looked @ my face, she's a busy person. Signed d agreement yesterday already now looking 4 2milln.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lobienyi(f): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Louis000:

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Khumaloh: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
simplyFH:
Went for d final stage last week saturday, wrote 2 essays and saw the hr. received a success mail on friday and was told to come to d head office yesterday. We were asked to sign that we are ready to move to d next stage, the opening of accounts and were told to open 10 accounts with a minimum balance of 200k in ten working days.Its all in God's hands
Wat if one acct generates d 2m,dats not allowed?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Success mails are dropping
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Demi5948:

I don't think u shud worry ursef too much abt dat, jus believe. Did mine last Saturday nd she barely looked @ my face, she's a busy person. Signed d agreement yesterday already now looking 4 2milln.

I just got the success mail today. I'm going for the assessment on Wednesday, this 2mill is serious o. Still debating whether o should do it or not becos it's just annoying. Why can't they be like other banks? Does it have to be so stressful?!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Khumaloh: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
One on one interview invite.pls hw do I find ma way 2 der head office @ Danmole street,off Idejo street,VI lagos 4rm Ketu and pls wat sud I xpect.Pls ur reply is a lifeline
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ziego(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
timpal:
Hi,

Kind regards

Heart bleeds. Remembered when I got this message. It is well Good people of nl
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by twayne01(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Khumaloh:
One on one interview invite.pls hw do I find ma way 2 der head office @ Danmole street,off Idejo street,VI lagos 4rm Ketu and pls wat sud I xpect.Pls ur reply is a lifeline
4rm ketu,get a bus to obalende. 4rm obalende board keke napep to adeola odeku,drop at idejo...the int. is mostly abt ursef,family nd wat dey do,ur role model, d bank and why u wanna work dere...all dhe best
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by naijarazzi: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2014
simplyFH:
congrats...u can do it...and mind u, d minimum bal is 50k, nt 200k...just dat all d 10 accts bal must sum up to 2m..when I got to dis stage, I was worried as well, bt trust me, u wil get it. I opened for myself, my uncle, church and loved ones...and they can as well withdraw their money...trust me, d trainin skul is worth it as well. See u in january.. Congrats once again
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by naijarazzi: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2014
daks01:

I just got the success mail today. I'm going for the assessment on Wednesday, this 2mill is serious o. Still debating whether o should do it or not becos it's just annoying. Why can't they be like other banks? Does it have to be so stressful?!
do it my dear... There r no jobs out there...no firm in nigeria wil pay an entry level staff like u, 243k, even oil companies...its worth d stress...and d trainin skul as well wil mak u hot cake not only in d bankin industry, other finance-related companies...its worth d stress....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.