Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (894677 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kayoade09: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chukwee05:
please can u help me wi
th the past question as well?please

Wen are u writing ur test?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by funvickky26: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please can u help me with Access past questions tks My email is:boludefunmi@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Philadelphia: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...

Please kindly forward access bank past questions to me grespo4all@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Philadelphia: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lekingson:

How was the test brother? kindly give me an insight to the test pattern, the timing and all. Please forward the copy of the past question to me. My test is this friday

amoduolalekankazeem@yahoo.com

Please bro, do same for me. Kindly forward hints from the test and past questions to grespo4all@yahoo.com.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Philadelphia: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Graciaz:
tanks
Please bro, do same for me. Kindly forward hints from the test and past questions to grespo4all@yahoo.com.
Thanks and God bless
Ezechinwa:
bless bro....
Thanks and God bless
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kayoade09: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Philadelphia:

Thanks and God bless

Pls wen are u aving ur test?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Philadelphia: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
kayoade09:

Pls wen are u aving ur test?
Why are you asking please?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by odrims: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pls can you send past question to holuphemmie27@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Aatom: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Anyone with sample/past questions should kindly send to oluwafota@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Kejimylove(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Philadelphia:

Thanks and God bless
Pls send to onaaramichael@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Kejimylove(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...
Pls kindly send to onaaramichael@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by odrims: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
@ Dharniel... I haven't seen it oooo - pls @holuphemmie27@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by biggy00000(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pls kindly forward past question to me osagietayo@gmail.com

God bless
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Kejimylove(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
odrims:
@ Dharniel... I haven't seen it oooo - pls @holuphemmie27@yahoo.com
I havent seen it tooo
onaaramichael@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sparklebee: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pls i urgently need access bank past questions.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Kejimylove(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Philadelphia:

Thanks and God bless
Pls send to onaaramichael@gmail.com
God bless
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OversightTM(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please, anyone with access bank past question materials should forward to my email georgesamuel25@gmail.com . Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Onoannis(f): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Does any1 know if they are still send messages?coz I haven't heard from them yet
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Taeewo(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2016
I heard some batch will resume to training school by tomorrow february 1st 2016.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by miel55: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2016
I doubt if that will be true. I was among the last batch of people they called last year. And I've not even had my final interview yet. They only started calling for interviews last week. So how can you go for training school if you've not finished your interviews and sorted the 2 million naira phase
Taeewo:
I heard some batch will resume to training school by tomorrow february 1st 2016.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Taeewo(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2016
miel55:
I doubt if that will be true. I was among the last batch of people they called last year. And I've not even had my final interview yet. They only started calling for interviews last week. So how can you go for training school if you've not finished your interviews and sorted the 2 million naira phase
I was told by someone working there,he said dos set was not publicly recruited...I surmised is insider recruitment..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kayoade09: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
miel55:

Miel55...... I taught u've done ur final interview since December 8.i expect you to av been in training school by now
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by miel55: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
kayoade09:

Miel55...... I taught u've done ur final interview since December 8.i expect you to av been in training school by now

Final interview got postponed becuz it was almost December ending I guess and ever since they've not called us back
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by miel55: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Taeewo:
I was told by someone working there,he said dos set was not publicly recruited...I surmised is insider recruitment..

You and the person you giving you that gist are not serious. What do you mean onsite recruitment?
I was supposed to have my final interview I think on the 18th but the had a seminar which included the Vice President and the governor of Lagos state. And the bank was also rounding up for the year so all recruitment processes were on hold. Besides the head of HR lady was on leave early this year and only just resumed last week hence why they continued again. They are looking for more people to add to my batch so we can all go for final interview together and start training school aswell.

I don't even know why I'm typing this epistle. Just kindly stop spreading false gists so as not to confuse people seeking relevant information.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Taeewo(m): 5:21am On Feb 01, 2016
miel55:

You and the person you giving you that gist are not serious. What do you mean onsite recruitment?
I was supposed to have my final interview I think on the 18th but the had a seminar which included the Vice President and the governor of Lagos state. And the bank was also rounding up for the year so all recruitment processes were on hold. Besides the head of HR lady was on leave early this year and only just resumed last week hence why they continued again. They are looking for more people to add to my batch so we can all go for final interview together and start training school aswell.

I don't even know why I'm typing this epistle. Just kindly stop spreading false gists so as not to confuse people seeking relevant information.
wat if what i av said happens to be true ? U shud av confirm the veracity of my stance in lieu of accusing me of disseminating false gen...no be Naija we dey...

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by odrims: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2016
Can someone pls give us hint on the test- what should we expect?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mim10(f): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Kejimylove:

I havent seen it tooo
onaaramichael@gmail.com

Please dharniel send to me too @ ade.ademi@yahoo.com.

Thanks bro
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mim10(f): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...

Please send the access bank past questions to ade.ademi@yahoo.com. I need them please, waiting for your response.

Thanks bro.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by odrims: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2016
Dress code for tomaoz test pls @Dharniel or anyone......
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by salewa0328: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
please send accessba pastquestions to adefihansalewa@gmail.com thank thank Daniel
Kejimylove:

Pls kindly send to onaaramichael@gmail.com
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by salewa0328: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hi Odrims, pleas , you gotten any ideas yet on what t expect, I have my test tomoro, ,
odrims:
Can someone pls give us hint on the test- what should we expect?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.