Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway (992 Views)

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / $24bn Oil Swap/opa Deals: They Lied Against Me—diezani / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was also a former Head of state in 1984. Our teacher also called us "the leaders of tomorrow" its about 30years now, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for Presidency, its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow, or tomorrow is yet to come, who's fooling who?In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 31 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP, Dr. Bello Halliru was a commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and over 30years after he is Minister for Defence, Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984 and now he is now a 2nd term Senate President, Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976 and about 38years later he is the recently removed Governor of Adamawa State, Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and 22years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP;Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and 29years after he is today the governor of plateau state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years old,its only in Nigeria this is possible, we ve scores of his age mates like uche chukwumerije & co. dominating the senate & federal house of rep & state houses of assembly in all states of the nation, where the youth of today have no hope into the future,our so called leaders ve succeeded in looting the recovered loots of their predecessors, our countries economy is being battered from strike in health sector, to the labour, to judiciary, to Education and today our students are paying heavily 4 poor educational services mixed with the difficulty of jumping from 1 strike 2 other, let the Nigerian youth come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the NIGERIA DREAM. Let’s tell them ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! SHARE this all over till they see it on their phone, it’s a good place to start the revolution. Can we say 30 years is not enough for positive change?. Their children go to the best institutions in Foreign countries and work in high paying federal government agencies. 2015, let Unanimously vote out Corruption n old age politicians. Vote change. God will always look at your judgemental altitude b4 giving u responsibilities. Do away with tribalism and sectionalism and vote that person who can keystart change in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. God bless Nigerians.
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Are you thru?
Don't u think this topic is overflogged?
U guys repeat the same line like a broken Compact disc..

Think of another thing ok?
Some of us dnt like hanging around for this long!

It's stale and very boring now..

Thanks
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
MissMeiya:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform
what's it about pls?
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
what's it about pls?

There's a description on the sign up page
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
MissMeiya:

There's a description on the sign up page
Kk
Tnkz

1 Like

Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by ANBAKO: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
You want to be a leader? What are your qualities? You are crying fowl play because you believe that becoming a leader automatically means wealth which is what it is in our country.

An average Nigerian youth is corrupt an he is only thinking about money. This is the genesis of our problem. Everything is money. Greet someone in the street, next thing is " bros, what did you bring for me". The lower cadre officer will not do his job unless you drop something. We want to prove smarter than your fellow man. Was at the Airport 2 weeks ago enroute one of the Latin American countries.
At the Lagos airport, After check in with Delta, I was told to proceed to do screening with these port health inspector (because of Ebola). I got to her she was like you have to fill this form but I will fill it for you. Thank you, I said. But you will do weekend for me to which I said "I have nothing on me" Her attitude changed immediately. She return my form to me and even tried to stylishly hide my passport. I just told her immediately "don't cover the passport"

See the likes of Reuben Abati....writing all sorts of article against government, as soon as he got Abuja contract...everthing change. This is because we have no values. Labaran Maku...shouting on top of his voice in late 80's/early 90s...now what is he doing....all because of money.
Unfortunately it we youth that will still fight each other that they should continue. Remember 1 million youth Match for Abacha? GEJ own don dey start now. What a shame. What of Bode George?

There is no sense of service in our society. We lack responsibility and our values and concience was long thrown into bar beach...washed off into the Atlantic maybe to the other side because On that same journey, I got to one the countries where I had stop over, see courtesy, I don't speak their language (Spanish) but they provided me someone (Airport staff) to help throughout my stay in the airport. I was even given a free pamphlet for translation....Those are people. Sense of service, maturity, national pride.

Abeg jare....Let us change our attitude and we will be leader of today and tomorrow because the men of yesteryears has overstayed their welcome.
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by ANBAKO: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
MissMeiya:

Thanks!

Ok it is cool. But I noticed something is missing in your list. Engineering and Technology- The bedrock of development.

Anyway, what I see here is a project that is not defined. Please define explicitly what this is all about. How you plan to achieve goals. Is it through mentorship, internship,.... then i will join.
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by Toosure70: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Yes but not cowardice youth like you
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 01, 2014
ANBAKO:
You want to be a leader? What are your qualities? You are crying fowl play because you believe that becoming a leader automatically means wealth which is what it is in our country.

An average Nigerian youth is corrupt an he is only thinking about money. This is the genesis of our problem. Everything is money. Greet someone in the street, next thing is " bros, what did you bring for me". The lower cadre officer will not do his job unless you drop something. We want to prove smarter than your fellow man. Was at the Airport 2 weeks ago enroute one of the Latin American countries.
At the Lagos airport, After check in with Delta, I was told to proceed to do screening with these port health inspector (because of Ebola). I got to her she was like you have to fill this form but I will fill it for you. Thank you, I said. But you will do weekend for me to which I said "I have nothing on me" Her attitude changed immediately. She return my form to me and even tried to stylishly hide my passport. I just told her immediately "don't cover the passport"

See the likes of Reuben Abati....writing all sorts of article against government, as soon as he got Abuja contract...everthing change. This is because we have no values. Labaran Maku...shouting on top of his voice in late 80's/early 90s...now what is he doing....all because of money.
Unfortunately it we youth that will still fight each other that they should continue. Remember 1 million youth Match for Abacha? GEJ own don dey start now. What a shame. What of Bode George?

There is no sense of service in our society. We lack responsibility and our values and concience was long thrown into bar beach...washed off into the Atlantic maybe to the other side because On that same journey, I got to one the countries where I had stop over, see courtesy, I don't speak their language (Spanish) but they provided me someone (Airport staff) to help throughout my stay in the airport. I was even given a free pamphlet for translation....Those are people. Sense of service, maturity, national pride.

Abeg jare....Let us change our attitude and we will be leader of today and tomorrow because the men of yesteryears has overstayed their welcome.
I get ur drift but @bolded_I wonder how u came up with dt conclusion when u don't even knw me undecided
I shared d post cos I saw it and liked it
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by ANBAKO: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I get ur drift but @bolded_I wonder how u came up with dt conclusion when u don't even knw me undecided
I shared d post cos I saw it and liked it

It was not directed to you personally. It was directed to everyone out there. I appreciate you and your type (they way you write and express your concern without flaring like most people do here).
Re: They Told Us We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow--they Lied About It Anyway by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
ANBAKO:

It was not directed to you personally. It was directed to everyone out there. I appreciate you and your type (they way you write and express your concern without flaring like most people do here).
Tnkx smiley

(1) (Reply)

APC Southwest Caucus Endorses Buhari/fashola Ticket As The Only Way To Beat GEJ / Happy Birthday Patrickmuf / Under Odili's Tenure, Who Did Rivers Pple Credit With Organising The Cult Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.