Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lecturer Lynched, Burnt Alive For Killing Five Pupils - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lecturer Lynched, Burnt Alive For Killing Five Pupils (3851 Views)

Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna / Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / 11 Burnt Alive In Lagos-Ibadan Road Accident. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Lynched, Burnt Alive For Killing Five Pupils by celeron40(m): 1:07am On Oct 25, 2014
jchima14:

Even me if i was present i will lite the match
Africans are animals..that is all I will say...Have you ever heard of brake failure? I have experienced something similar when I almost hit an okada man when trying to avoid a pothole. if my kid was killed, I will protect him from the mob.Don't quote me again..I don't discuss with animals.
Re: Lecturer Lynched, Burnt Alive For Killing Five Pupils by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 25, 2014
chulla12:

Are you absolving the evil that the mob committed by blaming only the government?

What, are Nigerians babies that can't differentiate between bad and good? Put the blame at the foot of where it exactly belongs - the blood thirsty mob and a perverse, violent culture that is Nigerian and African!

Silly neanderthals!
i never absolved anyone
They should have allowed the police to charge him for involuntary manslaughter rather than KILL him. His blood is on their heads
Re: Lecturer Lynched, Burnt Alive For Killing Five Pupils by jchima14: 2:00am On Oct 25, 2014
celeron40:
Africans are animals..that is all I will say...Have you ever heard of brake failure? I have experienced something similar when I almost hit an okada man when trying to avoid a pothole. if my kid was killed, I will protect him from the mob.Don't quote me again..I don't discuss with animals.

no coment lipsrsealed
Re: Lecturer Lynched, Burnt Alive For Killing Five Pupils by dastranger(m): 4:29am On Oct 25, 2014
pendy79:
The truth of the matter is that there is so much division along religious lines in the country now. He was killed because he was unfortunate to be an hausa man/Muslim in a more Christian dominated community where people attach sentiments and religious bias to issues.

May God rest his soul and those of the kids he killed accidentally. All that is needed to stir up s mob is to call him a boko haram member sent to kill Christian children. It is such a pity the way the country has been polarised, the repercussion of this over time is yet to be seen except the incoming GMB administration douse religious fanatism that has been a hallmark and celebrated political tool of this administration.
wetin concern religion in this matter now, Smh!
Re: Lecturer Lynched, Burnt Alive For Killing Five Pupils by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 25, 2014
He went to report the incident. It shows that his actions were not intentional nor wicked.

What is wrong with you damn Nigerians and lynching Lynching? Black on black crime
Re: Lecturer Lynched, Burnt Alive For Killing Five Pupils by gebest: 6:07am On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
He was actually in a police post where he reported himself
if u say POLICE POST, as far as i kn in police they dont ve more than 10 police on their norminal roll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) / Aba Celebrates Biafra Heroes Day In Grand Style (photos) / Invasion Of Nigeria By Benin Rep:1914 Agreement Has Expired, Boni Yayi Tells PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.