Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse (22390 Views)

18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch / This Aircraft Is Currently Flying Over Synagogue Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by centjamie(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Since he approved the construction of the building...and since he is in charge of the entity that is constructing the building, he is responsible.

The problem in Nigeria is that people in charge refuse to take responsibility for bad things that happen under their watch.

That is why there have been no resignations over the Immigration mess for example.

As for me, it is high time Nigerians started taking responsibility, and stopped making excuses.

I am not after TBJ as a person, nor do I hate him. I am just tired of the constant excuse upon excuse given by people in authority over any disaster in this country and I think it is high time it stopped.

Just last week, a Cabinet Minister in Japan resigned. Reason....some of his staff, people he btw did not employ....spent some time in a prostitute den. Using government money. Even though he knew nothing about the antics of his staff....he still took responsibility and resigned.(And Japan is a country with just 2% of the population being Christian).

If 'godless'' Japan can set such an example...why not Nigeria? Why can't pastors whose buildings collapse at least issue a statement taking responsibility for the mess? And why can't government officials whose job it was to supervise the building take respinsibilty? WHY hasn't the Lagos commissioner of works resigned.? Why hasn't the immigration minister resigned over the mess of the job recruitment?

I tire for you Nigerians....you just take your suffering sitting down, without any complaints.

I'm out of this thread.

No come back hia,u no dy go anywia cuz u made a whole lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Tolexander:
bro, it is not better o!

What if he pulls the spiritual stunt he does in his church and the Judge starts rolling on the floor or the state coroner saying what hadn't happened?

Please, let him be sending the recorded video as he often does!

grin grin grin rofl
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by pembisco(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2014
sorom4:
Shut the crap up!

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by grandlexuz(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:
Let them free the man jorr. Afterall he was the REAL secret reason we cured Ebola which is why dem attack him for spoiling their market.

Secondly most of the dead body are not Nigerians but freaking xenophobic Southafricans..

And the most ST-UPID man award of the CENTURY goes to MrBigPrick. Congrats to all those who liked his post..Chai!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by henryobinna(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2014
StarBoard:

Na your papa get Nairaland ba?
This is a public forum in case you haven't noticed.
I can quote whomever I want to. Your case is pathetic because I don't see what reason you could possibly give as your reason.
if you are talking about the jet,No point listening to your predictable noise.

You are still a zombie/m0ron.
Defending the indefensible. Lives have been lost and all you can say is you have your reasons.

Run aling and play in the sand, little boy.
I now know who the kid is between the both of us.

if you think I wanted to talk about jet you must be very mediocre cos using the presence of the jet as a reason for the collapse is same as thinking from the arzze.

get out
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by iphedahyor(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2014
I don't really have much to comment.First and foremost,RIP to the lost souls.My condolence goes to their respective families.
Who approved the building? (Lagos state building authority),who constructed it? (I don't know but definitely not T.B Joshua).He should be investigated though because of his statements as regard plane hovering and terrorist whatever.Now one should be above the law like a nlander said,perhaps he/she is not in Nigeria because in 9ja here,anything goes.Obj once said Adedibu is above the law.
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Greatchance: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2014
[quote
author=cole265 post=27431694]Who says TBJ may not go to jail on this...
Yes he did not construct or build the collapse guest house himself and
neither did he approve the construction.
Someone else is the designer, someone else is the builder, someone else
approved the construction.
TBJ should provide the papers if he can. Without this, man, na jail
jorojarajoro o.[/quote] You are half baked literate, SCOAN is a legal
entity. So even if he go to that court, its because he want to. Meanwhile if government is serious, let them order the aviation sector to prove that video wron
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by mbulela: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:
Let them free the man jorr. Afterall he was the REAL secret reason we cured Ebola which is why dem attack him for spoiling their market.

Secondly most of the dead body are not Nigerians but freaking xenophobic Southafricans..

You need real deliverance. Even animals have more empathy and reason in a more cognitive manner than your comment depicts.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2014
henryobinna:
I now know who the kid is between the both of us.

if you think I wanted to talk about jet you must be very mediocre cos using the presence of the jet as a reason for the collapse is same as thinking from the arzze.

get out

hahaha.

you are actually dumber than I give you credit for. Didn't you threaten me about qouting you? how childish can you be?

did you by chance read or think about the part where I mentioned lives were involved?
if your argument is not in line with that, then you are the product of a wasted seXual experience between two dullards.

oya tell us what you had in mind? Product of bad contraception.

Go and tell your nanny to change your soiled diapers.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by abrahamolusoji: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2014
bunmioguns:

embarassed
Damn! U guys got me laughing my intestines out. grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Elder55: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Justice must take its cause.He is only invited for a fair hearing in relation to the building collapse and the wastage of innocent lives.
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by cole265(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Greatchance:
You are half baked literate, SCOAN is a legal
entity. So even if he go to that court, its because he want to. Meanwhile if government is serious, let them order the aviation sector to prove that video wron

If am half baked, you are completely raw! See what you are writing...what a shame. Brainwashed fool. As leader of SCOAN he is answerable and will go to that court whether he likes it or not. Provide the approved paper for construction or TBJ goes to jail.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2014
kenbee:

Is this a human or an animal being? just a question!
pure animal in human skin
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Jocdon(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
omenka:
About time!!! Let him go tell the court how CIA, ISIS, Boko Haram, Hezbolah et al, were responsible for the collapse.
_ Ewu calaba
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by abdulwastecx(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Jobig:
I pity the architect,why used substandard materials

another dumb comment....

get yourself some education please. ...

the architect is not responsible for the choice of structural members and material.

let me educate you. To build a structure, you need an architect to draw the building drawings showing all the partition walls, dimension and all other functionality.
You then need a structural engineer ( civil engineer) to do the structural analysis using mathematical, scientific and economic principle to investigate all the load that the building will carry and then provide concrete section and reinforcement for elements like slab, beam, stair, column and foundation.

in the case of the synagogue lodge, the building had already been design by the engineer to be a 2 storey building, hence independent structural element like slab and beam ( beam of each floor only depends on the slab in that floor) may not be affected but the column and foundation will not be able to carry any my additions of floors.

in a simple language, the column( pillars) of the building was not be able to carry the added four floors. The foundation footing was also not adequate to carry those floors
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Samsonklin(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chidexter:

you must be stupid, just read your comments and tell me if it makes any sense.
You are a wise fellow but.... Abuse no one for abuse turn the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. PEACE!!
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Samsonklin(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
YoursGEJ:
which one be he cannot come to court? Is he covered by immunity? Make him press him cloth and polish him shoe to go that court because anyhow wey him want do am, breeze must blow fowl yansh open
U speak in parables wise one.. What do u mean?
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by ibukunobi: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
pembisco:
I doubt if tb Joshua will come to court, I tink he'll rather make written statement, stamped and signed. it's better that way sed cos I can't imagine seeing that humble man in court

You called TB a humble man, but he can not be humble enough to go to court, meanwhile Jesus was humble enough to go to Pilate, paul was humble enough to go to Sanhendrin, who are u, who is TB, what is your standard spiritually?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Samsonklin(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
StarBoard:

The hallmark of a good scientist is the starting point of investigation.
This question shows you are in the right frame of mind concerning the I.diot in question.

permit me to go a step further and priclaim "it" a tiliapia fish.

Lives have been lost because of that mag.got called TB yet that organism of no nomenclature is typing rubbish. Should it matter where the deceased hail from?Why cant Nigerians reason better than crabs and lobsters?
U must b a lecturer in d department of Animal and Environmental Biology

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Samsonklin(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:
TB Josh is above the law. he will be protected by the same impunity clause that protected adekunle and gowon. Killers always go free in Nigeria.
Are u stating for fact that TB is a killer?
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by BodyKiss(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:

Why were you not made an animal? You certainly don't deserve human DNA.
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Chidexter(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Samsonklin:

You are a wise fellow but.... Abuse no one for abuse turn the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. PEACE!!
ok bro noted.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Osakah24(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Is he the architect or the bomber?.
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by sammily(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tolexander:
bro, it is not better o!

What if he pulls the spiritual stunt he does in his church and the Judge starts rolling on the floor or the state coroner saying what hadn't happened?

grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by sammily(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:

Really

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by free2ryhme: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tolexander:
bro, it is not better o!

There is absolutwly nothing wrong for him to appear before the courts to testify what he knows about d incedent. BTW the power of God is not used in bewitching or possessing people. God cannot be tempted to do your wish as if He is your errand boi
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
The pastor is going to lie about it. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
sorom4:
Its either you are an slowpoke or a kid

must u insult someone to make a point, who is a kid now?. For example lets take Redeem Christian Church of God. AM in the united states and in one little city of Ohio, there is a R.C.C.G branch here, the general overseer has neva came here b4, am not even sure he knws he has a church here, so if the church building here collapsed, will you take him to court Does the General Overseer of R.C.C.G manage every single branches in the whole of Nigeria, do u knw how many they are, you guys fail to see the truth, its not his fault, its the govt fault. They are required to inspect the house or plan b4 giving you a permit. the place where i rent they come inspect every year, is not even my house. B4 you start saying am supporting tb joshua, am neither a Christian or Muslim, and i don't believe there is god either.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tolexander:

What if he pulls the spiritual stunt he does in his church

Can't stop laughing out.

Anyways, since its Nigeria and its about someone in the leagueof above the law's of nigeria then I make bold to say that this is an exercise in futility since nothing meaningful is gonna come out of it.
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
kenbee:

Is this a human or an animal being? just a question!

Lol.
Im Sure, he is an animal being.
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
ikp4succes:

By approve does not mean he approves of the structure, he might just give them money to do it, h ecan't possibly knw all what goes around in the church..its a big church.. the lagos building inspector should be prosecuted. B4 u build a house u have to get permit, and they come inspect to see what u doing on weekly or monthly basis..

Are u related to mr ibu?
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:

if I call you a fool now you go dey fight me,see what you wroted grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. / Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance / Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.