Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse (22408 Views)

18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch / This Aircraft Is Currently Flying Over Synagogue Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
cole265:

If am half baked, you are completely raw! See what you are writing...what a shame. Brainwashed fool. As leader of SCOAN he is answerable and will go to that court whether he likes it or not. Provide the approved paper for construction or TBJ goes to jail.

Perfect response

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
The Lagos State Coroner, Oyetade Komolafe, announced Joshua's appearance on Friday at the resumption of the inquest at an Ikeja High Court.
was he present @ the inquest?

Why are they now saying he should come out and tell exactly what happened when he has been coming and telling you since and you have been hearing him,is he the one to say what happened or the proves from your investigations so far?
"The court has summoned him, let him come and tell us what he knows. He cannot sit over there and be sending words to us that he cannot come".
I smell govt magic here ,he will only come on 5th nov to say whatsoever they have agreed upon within themselves to declare to the public and lobatan case closed niyen
It is well sha.
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by sorom4: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
ikp4succes:

must u insult someone to make a point, who is a kid now?. For example lets take Redeem Christian Church of God. AM in the united states and in one little city of Ohio, there is a R.C.C.G branch here, the general overseer has neva came here b4, am not even sure he knws he has a church here, so if the church building here collapsed, will you take him to court Does the General Overseer of R.C.C.G manage every single branches in the whole of Nigeria, do u knw how many they are, you guys fail to see the truth, its not his fault, its the govt fault. They are required to inspect the house or plan b4 giving you a permit. the place where i rent they come inspect every year, is not even my house. B4 you start saying am supporting tb joshua, am neither a Christian or Muslim, and i don't believe there is god either.
who cares? you are still talking like a kid
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
sorom4:
who cares? you are still talking like a kid

Again the hebeech goat responded without providing valid points. its people like you we have in the govt, thats why naija is not moving forward..
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Imagine the so called intellectual Lagos asking a retard to explain building collapse. all that money spent on training professionals who should give their professional submission has gone to.waste. but we really know what is going on APC . elections are round the corner. after this inquest. TBJ walks and encourages his members to vote APC. we all know how GEJ used daddy GO
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Babprosper20(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmmmmmm...If He really is from God, then God will not forsake him i his time of Trials.. i remember one of his sayings i have as the best in my mind[b] [size=15pt]" TRIAL IS THE SOIL ON WISH A FAITH MAN FLOURISHES"[/size] [/b]@TB JOSHUA: MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH SO THAT YOU MAY PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH; IF YOU BE A MAN OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Sunday8650: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Since he approved the construction of the building...and since he is in charge of the entity that is constructing the building, he is responsible.

The problem in Nigeria is that people in charge refuse to take responsibility for bad things that happen under their watch.

That is why there have been no resignations over the Immigration mess for example.

As for me, it is high time Nigerians started taking responsibility, and stopped making excuses.

I am not after TBJ as a person, nor do I hate him. I am just tired of the constant excuse upon excuse given by people in authority over any disaster in this country and I think it is high time it stopped.

Just last week, a Cabinet Minister in Japan resigned. Reason....some of his staff, people he btw did not employ....spent some time in a prostitute den. Using government money. Even though he knew nothing about the antics of his staff....he still took responsibility and resigned.(And Japan is a country with just 2% of the population being Christian).

If 'godless'' Japan can set such an example...why not Nigeria? Why can't pastors whose buildings collapse at least issue a statement taking responsibility for the mess? And why can't government officials whose job it was to supervise the building take respinsibilty? WHY hasn't the Lagos commissioner of works resigned.? Why hasn't the immigration minister resigned over the mess of the job recruitment?

I tire for you Nigerians....you just take your suffering sitting down, without any complaints.

I'm out of this thread.
E be like say u Neva see spiritual attack b4. Be careful o! You still get plenty life to live. Except u no care 4 your live. I no dey there with u o!
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by iamdsam: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Truth will always prevail. God help my generation
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by akoaki(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Every nigerian is equal under the nigerian law. He should present himself as ordered.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by sugaarbear(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
debosola:
He should go. I feel for him sha but something must kill a man.
what this one sayin?...why wud he go to court?
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by YoursGEJ(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Samsonklin:

U speak in parables wise one.. What do u mean?

I mean we must get to the root of this matter

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by sugaarbear(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
what do they expect him to say? And why are they not talking about the footage he presented Id rather represent him in court than seeing him stand in front of those fv.cking corrupt judges......
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sunday8650:

E be like say u Neva see spiritual attack b4. Be careful o! You still get plenty life to live. Except u no care 4 your live. I no dey there with u o!

If getting attacked is the price for calling a spade a spade....then so be it.

Stop worshiping men. Follow Christ.

Over a hundred people are dead....and it does not concern you, so long as your hero is safe from recriminations.
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Greatchance: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote

author=cole265 post=27438775]

If am half baked, you are completely raw! See what you are
writing...what a shame. Brainwashed fool. As leader of SCOAN he is
answerable and will go to that court whether he likes it or not. Provide
the approved paper for construction or TBJ goes to jail.[/quote] Don't
improve on your stupidity. Does that paper you foolishly referring to
bear Temitope Joshua or Synagogues church of all nations
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by cole265(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Greatchance:
Don't
improve on your stupidity. Does that paper you foolishly referring to
bear Temitope Joshua or Synagogues church of all nations

Your grammar has exposed you as a low IQ fool. I have no time for foolishness. I like to exchange words with someone with a better IQ. All I know is that your god TBJ is going to jail!!! tongue
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by Greatchance: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote

author=cole265 post=27470907]

Your grammar has exposed you as a low IQ fool. I have no time for
foolishness. I like to exchange words with someone with a better IQ. All
I know is that your god TBJ is going to jail!!! tongue[/quote] The most
pathetic is that you think you know but you know nothing. In Nigeria law
there is different between Prophet TB Joshua and Synagogue Church of All Nations. So if u are waiting his jail pronouncement then you av no IQ at all
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by samuyafiiyawa: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
what is he going to testify? it has happened already, all i advice those who thought that the pastor is divinely connected should have a rethink that GOD can show His power at all times, otherwise this guy sees thing for other people why didnt he see this and save his followers, i think he can understand beta.
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by chiboy429(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2014
Tolexander:
bro, it is not better o!

What if he pulls the spiritual stunt he does in his church and the Judge starts rolling on the floor or the state coroner saying what hadn't happened?

Please, let him be sending the recorded video as he often does!

When you see a fickled mind speak,it is never hard to spot.

Just check out the level of someones mentaL/spiritual bankruptcy and it wont be arduous to deduce the extent such virus has eaten him up.

At this point ,where due process must be taken as a criteria to ascertain the optimum status of affairs in the country. Someone is here compromising his sanity for a man that has catalysed the death of atleast hundred of souls . Can , to so many still be enslaved under his nicromantic drama as an impetus to avert him from facing appropriate sanction .

I see no moral justification ,for your miraged conception. Several questionable acts that this guys on clerical gabs has initiated had being left unquestioned because people like you has stoop so low to be carried away by their manipulations .

How can you still be having such a malicious mindset towards a man that nemesis and karma has visited to dig out his secretly buried devil soup .its a pity you had really fallen for his deadly whims and caprices .

You have to be careful or else you share from his harvest,our elders says ignorant of the law is not an excuse.

everybody should be treated equal nobody should be idolised , tb joshua should be brought to book and santioned immensely . He his fully aware of what happened and why it happened and the cause anybody who want to see if i am not correct should swear with any element in creation such as water ,fire ,mother earth , air or sun . we have being taken for granted much too long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by chiboy429(m): 1:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Sunday8650:

this is just exactly what am saying ,i cant tentatively blame you for your unimaginable low trancedental comprehension because at first the nucleus race has drifted so far away from his culture and allow a foreign force to occupy the central fold.

This will virtually be the strategy you use to address pertinent issues that calls for meticulous attention,however,would you tell me now that if you child for instance does something wrong because you are afraid of spiritual attack ,you will drop the rod of correction rather than sanction the child with a leveled punishment .,to serve as a deterrent for the child and others watching .

What am trying to say here in essence is that ,we have failed to checkmate abnomalies within our societies ,which is a great encouragement to corruption-embezzlement of all kinds ,misappropriation and mischievious characters but expect development due to the failure to checkmate them at the right time because according to you ,you are afraid of spiritual attack. Then in that case why wont mr A kill when he realise that mr B was let free to move about after killing and the trend goes on and on . I hope you understand my views

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by chiboy429(m): 1:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Smooyis:
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Obama Orders Feared “Jericho Weapon” To Kill Christians
September 18, 2014
Obama Orders Feared “Jericho Weapon” To Kill Christians
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
A stunning new report by the Foreign
Intelligence Service (SVR) circulating in the
Kremlin today states that the Obama regime
was behind the horrific 12 September attack
that utilized the much feared “Jericho
Weapon ” on The Synagogue, Church Of All
Nations in Lagos, Nigeria (SCOAN) that
left over 40 Christian men, women and
children dead.
According to this report, Nigerian authorities
have become “greatly alarmed ” over the
unprecedented rise of the Ebola virus in West
African and have “strongly advised ” all
Christian churches to stop their communion
rites over fears this practice will spread the
disease.
The SCOAN, however, not only refused to
stop their communion rites, this report
continues, but also began operations to help
the victims of Ebola in other neighboring
countries, which the joint US-Nigerian Army
Special Operations Command (NASOC)
deemed a “national security threat ”.
In response to SCOAN refusing to comply
with its governments Ebola directives, this
report says, Russian military intelligence
analysts on 11 September detected a “highly
secretly armed ” US Navy Lockheed C-130
Hercules aircraft [photo bottom left] assigned
to Fleet Logistics Support Squadron SIX TWO
(VR-62, nicknamed the Nomads) depart from
its Florida base at Naval Air Station
Jacksonville (NAS Jacksonville) and land at
the US Naval Expeditionary Base Camp
Lemonnier located at Djibouti's Djibouti-
Ambouli International Airport, which is the
primary base of operations for the US Africa
Command (AFRICOM) in the Horn of Africa.
After refueling/rest, this report continues, this
US Navy C-130 departed Camp Lemonnier in
the early hours of 12 September and flew to
Lagos, Nigeria where from
11:30-11:54 [Central European Time Zone
(UTC+01:00)] it circled the SCOAN
compound [Photos 2 nd and 3 rd left] then
departed after the church was destroyed in what is described as an “implosion-type ” event
occurring at 12:44 as evidenced by security camera video. [See video below or HERE ]
Security Camera Video
This SVR report notes that the implosion of the SCOAN compound was “ nearly identical ” [See
video below or HERE ] to the destruction of the infamous Building 7 on 11 September 2011, thus
bringing to fears that the US Navy in its Nigerian attack last week used they same type of
“ directed weapons technology ” to kill these innocent Christians.
Building 7 Collapse Video
To the exact destructive power of the “ Jericho Weapon ” [The Battle of Jericho is a battle in the
biblical Book of Joshua where “sound” was used to destroy the enemies fortress walls.] believed
to have destroyed these Christians, this report says, have been best described by US Doctor-
Scientist Judy D. Wood, who in compiling her evidence of a directed energy weapon being used
to destroy Building 7, described its horrific ability to turn solid matter into nanoparticles.
As the Obama regime has ordered an additional 3,000 of its troops to Africa to fight the Ebola
virus, this report concludes, the killing of these Christians in Nigeria on 12 September clearly
shows the deadly lengths this much feared government will go to in order to protect its empire.
September 18, 2014 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety
is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com.
Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.
[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the
information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic
Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees
with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions
conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a
longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is
addressed in the report “ Who Is Sorcha Faal? ”.] http://nesaranews..com/2014/09/
obama-orders-feared-jericho-weapon-to.html?m=1
Pls read and share.

the most thrashest write-up i have ever read in my life no clear begining .,direction and logical conclusion. This piece doesnt even make sense to a blind layman . Is this how to present an argument to justify a conclusion ,just headless and taless

Please what is this one saying?
Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by chiboy429(m): 2:03am On Oct 28, 2014
lockupman:

HATERS! I tire for Nigerians like you and your bleak mentality. You just hate people for no reason. Oh! Black man in dark continent.

I dont have much word with you ,but first of all do you know the meaning of BLACK'?

Had it being you know the meaning you wouldnt use it mischiviously

Please go and reseach thoroughly what BLACK means before you comment here or use it in futurist terms

1 Like

Re: Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse by chiboy429(m): 2:06am On Oct 28, 2014
vanbonattel:
TB Josh is above the law. he will be protected by the same impunity clause that protected adekunle and gowon. Killers always go free in Nigeria.

sorry the time is gone for that joke ,assuming you have someone as the victim of that incident you wouldnt come here to write shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON / Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.