Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Are The Natural Cure For Asthma? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Natural Cure For Asthma? (526 Views)

Permanent Cure For Asthma / Pls Help, Is There Any Cure Or Precautions For Asthma Cough, Pls, Its Urgent / Is There A Permanent Cure For Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Natural Cure For Asthma? by raphy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
hello my lovely people,may all always be in good health.ijn amen.

i don't hardly feel sick and i hate taking pills .

i am writing this on behalf of a female friend ,they told her today that she has asthma, and she is so worried .As if her world is about end.

she always comes jogging with me every weekend and never shows any signs of asthma.

i have not seen her this night but i texted her to show her that i care, and with God all things are possible.

so i will likea to know from you all if there's any natural way to cure asthma.

waitin to hear from u all.
Re: What Are The Natural Cure For Asthma? by toaspromo(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2014
try eucalyptus leaves or chinese herbal call me
Re: What Are The Natural Cure For Asthma? by ebako1: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
ISN'T IT TIME YOU TELL YOUR OWN SUCCESS STORY in the BATTLE AGAINST ASTHMA?

Imagine never having to be embarrassed about Traumas.
Imagine never having to endure the Pale, Sweaty Skin.
Imagine no longer experiencing Unusual Tiredness or Restlessness.
Imagine no longer having to waste money and time on solutions that don't work.
Imagine no longer having to wear many chest clothes
Imagine no more embarrassing visits to the doctor.
Imagine being able to actually enjoy life and the games and outings that you want.

Imagine never using your relief inhaler again,and Imagine using "BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP" to get rid of your asthma.
Try Betafil today and say goodbye to asthma attack forever. Order yours today.

Contact us today:
email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

(1) (Reply)

Healthly Living : How Much Sleep Is Required Daily / Skin Care Tips / Are All Carbohydrates Sugars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.