Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nyesome Wike's Supporters Blocked The Road While Waiting For His Arrival To Phc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesome Wike's Supporters Blocked The Road While Waiting For His Arrival To Phc (584 Views)

Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nyesome Wike's Supporters Blocked The Road While Waiting For His Arrival To Phc by sholasys: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Today I witness another form of oppression, highly barbaric and total disregard of the law of the land by Nyesome Wike’s supporter who blocked Ugurita – Omagwa road- this road leads to the international airport and eastern part of the country. They created a total stampede, blocked every part of the road causing a lot of traffic jam that I have never witness in my life before. I miss my flight to lagos and a lot missed theirs because they could not get access to the airport. I had to trek and run for 1hr to get access to the airport. I have pics, I will update this when am back to phc
Re: Nyesome Wike's Supporters Blocked The Road While Waiting For His Arrival To Phc by otokx(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
What do you expect?
Re: Nyesome Wike's Supporters Blocked The Road While Waiting For His Arrival To Phc by 9jvirgin(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Power Brokers at war. Doom looms.

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Has No Approval, Says Commissioner / I Couldn’t Afford To Pay House Rent When I Was A Minister - Ezekwesili / Suspected Boko Haram Insurgents Bomb Ekiti Prisons, Kill Official, Free Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.