Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

As At This Morning No Shop Had Starter Feed For Sale in minna - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / As At This Morning No Shop Had Starter Feed For Sale in minna (694 Views)

Concentrate Feed For Cattle And Cow / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning / Where Can I Get "Top Feed" For My Broilers In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As At This Morning No Shop Had Starter Feed For Sale in minna by aAK1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
what exactly is going on?i'm only lucky i still have some feed left and even the topfeed i booked for is coming at three thousand,fifty.how much do we gain at the end?the price of chicken has not changed but feed price has constantly gone up.i think we should have a union or regulatory body monitoring this.

1 Like

Re: As At This Morning No Shop Had Starter Feed For Sale in minna by Eggcelent(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2014
The scarcity and attendant price increase is nationwide and has been attributed to shortage of soybeans due to Boko Haram insurgency affecting its cultivation. Meanwhile, why don't you consider Vital or Hybrid Feeds? Those 2 are being milled close to Minna and should be cheaper than Top Feeds due to reduced cost of transportation from the mill to distributors/retailers in Minna? (This is just a suggestion and not an endorsement of a brand over another)
Re: As At This Morning No Shop Had Starter Feed For Sale in minna by aAK1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Eggcelent:
The scarcity and attendant price increase is nationwide and has been attributed to shortage of soybeans due to Boko Haram insurgency affecting its cultivation. Meanwhile, why don't you consider Vital or Hybrid Feeds? Those 2 are being milled close to Minna and should be cheaper than Top Feeds due to reduced cost of transportation from the mill to distributors/retailers in Minna? (This is just a suggestion and not an endorsement of a brand over another)
ive grown attached to topfeed.it may be just my mind playing tricks but i feel i get better result with topfeed

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Brand Of RICE In Bulk Rate #5,500 Per Bag Cal 07065186857 / I Finally Did Take My Face To The Dermatologist / Pineapple Stems Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.