Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo (1007 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
What is going on in Osogbo tonight?

I have been hearing "gun shots" / "bomb" like sound for the past 20 minutes.

The sound is coming from somewhere around the government house.

Are you in Osogbo? Are you hearing or heard the sound?

Please let us know.
Re: Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo by dayosaurus(m): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2014
cry
Re: Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo by herbeytv(m): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2014
Go back to sleep or you join them dude. It is knock out sound no Gun SHOT grin grin grin grin It is HIJRAH . Muslims are celebrating .. A new YEAR calendar for the muslims... Happy Hijrah to all muslims and may the blessings of Allah be with us...i BEG YOU CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP .. sLEEPY HEAD grin grin

1 Like

Re: Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2014
herbeytv:
Go back to sleep or you join them dude. It is knock out sound no Gun SHOT grin grin grin grin It is HIJRAH . Muslims are celebrating .. A new YEAR calendar for the muslims... Happy Hijrah to all muslims and may the blessings of Allah be with us...i BEG YOU CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP .. sLEEPY HEAD grin grin

Are you kidding me? Now I know the government in Osun State is pathetic.

I can't believe a progressive will use tax payers money to buy knock outs. Be it Christmas or Hijrah.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo by herbeytv(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2014
damochewinner:

I can't believe a progressive will use tax payers money to buy knock outs. Be it Christmas or Hijrah.

what are you talking about ? You asked about the sound ? I gave you right answer to your question and now you are mixing words ... did i mention that the government is the one buying knockout for the citizen or what are you talking about ? i beg kindly read along the lines and if you have other issues << open new thread....
Re: Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2014
herbeytv:

what are you talking about ? You asked about the sound ? I gave you right answer to your question and now you are mixing words ... did i mention that the government is the one buying knockout for the citizen or what are you talking about ? i beg kindly read along the lines and if you have other issues << open new thread....

grin
Re: Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo by Firefire(m): 12:53am On Oct 25, 2014
damochewinner:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo by Tolexander: 5:46am On Oct 25, 2014
damochewinner:

are you just coming to Osun?

na so the governor dey waste our money on knock outs!

He was even alleged to spend about 127million naira on knock outs and fireworks in a certain year by the opposing party.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple "Gun Shots" In Osogbo by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Tolexander:
are you just coming to Osun?

na so the governor dey waste our money on knock outs!

He was even alleged to spend about 127million naira on knock outs and fireworks in a certain year by the opposing party.

herbeytv... Can you see that I guessed right.

Tolexander, 127 what? Oluwa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Tribalistic? / Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) / Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC Over Poor Working Condition And Unpaid Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.