Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Music: T.I. - About The Money (remix) Ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music: T.I. - About The Money (remix) Ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy (473 Views)

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: T.I. - About The Money (remix) Ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy by 360musicng(m): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Peep T.I's official remix for "About The Money," with Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy.Tip and the official Grand Hustle DJ, DJ MLK, have given DJ Whoo Kid the green light to let go the official remix of T.I.'s lead Paperwork single "About The Money." The original cut featured Young Thugga, but now we've got Lil Wayne and Jeezy thrown into the mix.

The song was probably T.I.'s most successful off Paperwork, climbing up the Billboard charts to #1 and trending on twitter when it first dropped. Since then it's taken over both radio airwaves and clubs.

http://www..com/music-t-i-about-the-money-remix-ft-young-thug-lil-wayne-jeezy/

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Got The Best Signature On Nairaland / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing / [PIC] LOOL!! See This Super Throwback Picture Of President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.