Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? (49451 Views)

Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by luluosas(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
okonja:

If I may ask, what for? undecided....Even when many people ranted about MTN to reduce data plan for ANDROID users that are even much than the number of reseller, nothing happened...So, what's the coming together gonna bring about?...You think MTN will change her policy because of some resellers?....I doubt it..
You missed the point. Have you even seen anyone of us fighting MTN for their action? No.
All I am saying is that we (resellers) caused the initial plan to be readjusted by MTN as it was greatly abused by some us who were offering ridiculous pricing. We are trying to avoid further abuse now that we are limited to 10 shares per plan. Hope you get the picture now.
So, are you coming in or not? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by timilehing(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
My customers calls and messages in last 3days is nothing to talk about. Most of them can't afford the 1gb limit sale & to say the truth, SME gain is on lower share value especially 250mb MTN should pls resolve this before/latest Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by eucresta93: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
there has to be a reasonable discussion with Mtn that would enable them see the value we've created for them in this short period the plan was running.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by samlestic(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
timilehing:
My customers calls and messages in last 3days is nothing to talk about. Most of them can't afford the 1gb limit sale & to say the truth, SME gain is on lower share value especially 250mb MTN should pls resolve this before/latest Wednesday
i laf una... instead of u pple to sel 250mb for at least #400, u put minimum at 1gig.who told u dat pple can afford it? do you even sell to mor dan 10pple per day?(since u can renew next day). u even mak mor profit if u sell 25omb 4 #400
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Dmanlex(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Voice out your angers, questions and opinion to tthis MTN NIG customer care. customercare@mtnnigeria.net
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls who at least accepts 1gb for 1200k using recharge cards cry
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
They are many. Here is one. Just browse through the phone/internet market section or the technology market section. https://www.nairaland.com/1900637/ayexcel-cheapest-mtn-data-reloaded

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
And now dis has happened can u guys pls reconsider d price for etisalat... Azin reduce it a little... Cuz dat network is way better Dan mtn

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by peluscoten(f): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
hey I accept

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
peluscoten:

hey I accept
sorry can't find ur thread
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by okonja(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
luluosas:

You missed the point. Have you even seen anyone of us fighting MTN for their action? No.
All I am saying is that we (resellers) caused the initial plan to be readjusted by MTN as it was greatly abused by some us who were offering ridiculous pricing. We are trying to avoid further abuse now that we are limited to 10 shares per plan. Hope you get the picture now.
So, are you coming in or not? Thank you.

Still see it as unnecessary because we are not registered by mtn to be reselling for them..

2 Likes

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by binbass(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
samlestic:
i laf una... instead of u pple to sel 250mb for at least #400, u put minimum at 1gig.who told u dat pple can afford it? do you even sell to mor dan 10pple per day?(since u can renew next day). u even mak mor profit if u sell 25omb 4 #400
I don't think you know what is going on about SME data share.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by njanka: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mizzzbeee:

@budison s, our prices are flexible. Contact US on whatsapp nos 08179900028
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by rosebase(f): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op it is resolved soon o
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Bukope: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello Fellow MTN SME Share Users. I think it's high time we formed an association and sued this 419 network..mtn. For me I av over 130g We can come together and sign individually on a letter written to NCC. We look for a lawyer who can help out and let's see how we go from there. let's create a whatsapp forum or blog to access one another and find a way out. my no 08105963580.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bukope:
Hello Fellow MTN SME Share Users. I think it's high time we formed an association and sued this 419 network..mtn. For me I av over 130g We can come together and sign individually on a letter written to NCC. We look for a lawyer who can help out and let's see how we go from there. let's create a whatsapp forum or blog to access one another and find a way out. my no 08105963580.
well as precious4reql said... D sme data was meant for sme companies to share to deir workforce... Except it was stated that it is open to all persons for data selling business sha... I guess dats wen u av a case...
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by luluosas(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bukope:
There's is a group alredy. I will add you. Thank you.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by luluosas(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
njanka:

@budison s, our prices are flexible. Contact US on whatsapp nos 08179900028
Can you come in to the resellers group on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
I think the best thing to do is to go to there headoffice in each state and set it ablaze. Enough is enough of all these foreign company taking us for a ride in Nigeria. Nigeria can't be better if we don't take some wild crazy action. Though I never support violence, but believe me, this kind of thing can't happen in a developed nation without a protest. It's hightime we sent them back to there freaking country. I stand to be challenged on my post

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by marathon22(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
luluosas:

add me 08029567145
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by samlestic(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
luluosas:

To do wot!!! to convince dem not to sell #1200 abi? NONSENSE!!! poor man killing poor men.

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by luluosas(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
samlestic:
To do wot!!! to convince dem not to sell #1200 abi? NONSENSE!!! poor man killing poor men.
Good luck to you and your business.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by njanka: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
luluosas:

There's is a group alredy. I will add you. Thank you.

Yes please add me
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
biomedixexcel:
Etisalat is still in bits
250MB is N500
500MB is N800
750MB is N1200
1GB is N1500
wat of via bank
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by njanka: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
luluosas:

Please add me 08179900028
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by bobo65(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
samlestic:

no insult intended

buh

u no get sense at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) / Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.