Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:36 PM

Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 (2426 Views)

A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 / How Old Is The World And Did Dinosaurs Exist? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 2:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Regarding Africa, it said, amongst other
things, that only Muslims should be
appointed to strategic posts, non-Muslim
religions should be eradicated, Nigeria
should become a Federal Islamic Sultanate,
and western law should be replaced with
sharia. Wijsen regards this as indicationg a
more militant aspect of Islam in Africa and
comments that some aspects directly conflict
with official Islamic teaching...

THEY WANT TO ERADICATE US LIKE THEY DID IN TURKEY. TURKEY WAS 100% THEY MADE IT 96.04% muslim..... LETS STOP FIGHTING OURSELVES WE ARE CHRISTIANS LET'S UNITE LET'S FACE THIS DISEASE THAT IS #ISLAM

Did I tell you guys that the killing of christians in the north is the attempt to purge it of christianity....In the south what they want to do is pump money there and buy our christian brother's conciousness they've already exxperimented with 18 people and they gave them in total 8 million naira each

2 Likes

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 2:30am On Oct 25, 2014
Babagiinda gave out $21 billion of our money to OIC to islamise Nigeria
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by tartar9(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2014
they have come again.babangida gave 21billion DOLLARS not even naira,to OIC.....Ahh!! You can lie o.turkey was once christain and so,as if turkey was even the only christain country Allah(SA) choosed to guide to Islam.i pray Allah(SA) does the same to the entire Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Ajibam: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2014
tartar9:
they have started with their lies again.turkey was once christain and so,as if turkey was even the only christain country Allah(SA) choosed to guide to Islam.
Choose or forced?
Jihadist!

2 Likes

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by tartar9(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2014
Ajibam:

Choose or forced?
Jihadist!
they werent force,they choosed it of course.or putting it more accurately Islam choosed them,thou after Allah subdued the country to the Shariat.and Allah will do the same to not only Nigeria,but the entire world.
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Ajibam: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2014
tartar9:
they werent force,they choosed it of course.or putting it more accurately Islam choosed them.

How the Turks shed their blood, fighting the Jihad for Four Hundred years and finally gave up and embraced Islam, and later became the tormentors themselves to carry the bloodied tradition of Jihad into Anatolia (modern Turkey) and the Balkans up to Austria.

http://www.historyofjihad.org/turkey.html

Guess you don't know anything about your satanic bloody religion, jihadist!
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by tartar9(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2014
Ajibam:

How the Turks shed their own blood, fighting the Jihad for Four Hundred years just to liberate them from oppression,and later became the mujahideen themselves to carry the Holy duty of Jihad into Anatolia (modern Turkey) and the Balkans up to Austria.

http://www.historyofjihad.org/turkey.html

Guess you don't know anything about the religion of truth and peace Al-Islam,mujahideen!
the turks were far more tolerant than any european country then.yes they fought jihad to liberate them from oppression to destroy all government of kufr and make Sharia supreme.that doesnt mean they were forced.you can easily google it rather than being so bigoted you only check anti-islamic sites what do you expect to see.

1 Like

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Ajibam: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2014
tartar9:
the turks were far more tolerant than any european country then.yes they fought jihad to liberate them from oppression to destroy all government of kufr and make Sharia supreme.that doesnt mean they were forced.you can easily google it rather than being so bigoted you only check anti-islamic sites what do you expect to see.
Now I know you are totally blinded.. Continue to wallow in your ignorance..
Bye.
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by tartar9(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ajibam:

Now I know you are totally blinded.. Continue to wallow in your ignorance..
Bye.
why wont you tell me bye when you have nothin to say.INSHALLAH,Nigeria will be Muslim and your generations will be the next great propagators of JIHAD FISABIILLAH.ALLAHUAKBAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by PastorKun(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
tartar9:
they have come again.babangida gave 21billion DOLLARS not even naira,to OIC.....Ahh!! You can lie o.turkey was once christain and so,as if turkey was even the only christain country Allah(SA) choosed to guide to Islam.i pray Allah(SA) does the same to the entire Nigeria.

Does your Allah hate Nigeria so much?
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by PastorKun(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
tartar9:
why wont you tell me bye when you have nothin to say.INSHALLAH,Nigeria will be Muslim and your generations will be the next great propagators of JIHAD FISABIILLAH.ALLAHUAKBAR.

God forbid bad thing. angry

1 Like

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Ajibam: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
PastorKun:

Does your Allah hate Nigeria so much?
An Arabic doll for that matter

1 Like

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
tartar9:
The lord will overthrow your camp In Jesus Name
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by tijjanioyan: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
tartar9:
leav those mumus wit dia e-war again,willy nilly islam wil conquer d world
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
tartar9:
so if I come to your house and force you away its a good thing
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Muslims are not your friends they smile you eat with them but they are not o o o o....Christians let's stand as brothers no more winners, redeem, Jehovah witness let's fight this war together but remember the weapon of our war is not carnal....

Let us return to holiness stop sin bit by bit and let's pray against this evil that is ISLAM.
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Muslims are not your friends they smile you eat with them but they are not o o o o....Christians let's stand as brothers no more winners, redeem, Jehovah witness let's fight this war together but remember the weapon of our war is not carnal....

Let us return to holiness stop sin bit by bit and let's pray against this evil that is ISLAM.

But don't hate them show them love they are misguided fight them only spiritually

Trouble heaven till they respond.
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by tartar9(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ajibam:

An Arabic doll for that matter
but you are the ones that worship dolls.an ugly doll for that matter.

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
this islam thing is much worse than we think it is.we better start praying and evangelising.
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Ajibam: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
tartar9:
but you are the ones that worship dolls.an ugly doll for that matter.
Lol,, who told you am a Catholic?
Jihadist!
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by malvisguy212: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
tijjanioyan:
leav those mumus wit dia e-war again,willy nilly islam wil conquer d world
islam will conquer the world when the true saints are all gone. The devil has already been judg.
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by pamcode(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2014
tartar9:
pls kindly excuse yourself from here you are soiling ur own religion with filth from ur own mouth nigeria will never and whole world will never be completely islamic bot even half JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by tartar9(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2014
pamcode:
pls kindly excuse yourself from here you are soiling ur own religion with filth from ur own mouth nigeria will never and whole world will never be completely islamic bot even half JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
are you saying you don't wish for Nigeria and the world to become christain also.and my uncle is a judge hiz also called LORD grin
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by pamcode(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2014
tartar9:
are you saying you don't wish for Nigeria and the world to become christain also.and my uncle is a judge hiz also called LORD grin
i wish but i know it cant happen even Jesus said it
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by wazobiaforu(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Esdb and tartar9

I pray that the gods should remove both of you and people of your likes from our land and go back to your different slave masters before you both accomplish your devilish act calling evangelising and Jihad, if you both don't have any good meaning to them than fight,abuse,insult and killing.

Non of the prophets was born in Nigeria, please go to where they were born and leave us alone in peace

If this is what you both have in your religion then I will never be religious..... you are both killers
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
wazobiaforu:
Esdb and tartar9

I pray that the gods should remove both of you and people of your likes from our land and go back to your different slave masters before you both accomplish your devilish act calling evangelising and Jihad, if you both don't have any good meaning to them than fight,abuse,insult and killing.

Non of the prophets was born in Nigeria, please go to where they were born and leave us alone in peace

If this is what you both have in your religion then I will never be religious..... you are both killers
If I was a killer I'd have killed ur stupidity didn't you see me telling my beloved brethrens not to hate them??
Who told you Nigeria is for peace or for you they will soon force to accept their religion with a gun to your head
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by true2god: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2014
Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366: “It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Ibn Ishaq, Life of Muhammad (Karachi) p.553: …the Apostle of Allah said, “Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”

Bukhari Vol.4 Bk.52 No.176 Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said,“You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)!There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”

Quran-5.60 “…[the Jews] whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and who served the Shaitan…”

Quran-5:72 “Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah … and the Fire will be his abode and for the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers.” [Not only does this verse say Christians burn in hell, it also equates them to “polytheists”, thus negating their “special status” as “people of the book”.]

Quran-9.29 “Fight against those who … acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and know themselves subdued.”

Remember, police is your friend and izlam is a religion of peace.
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by true2god: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2014
Bukhari Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857: Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “He who makes peace between the people by INVENTING good information or saying good things, is not a liar.”

Muslim Book 032, Number 6303: Humaid b. ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of ‘Uqba b. Abu Mu’ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good.

You can lie as a muslim if it is for good deen.

Remember, islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by true2god: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2014
(Ishaq, p. 243): "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks...Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Jibril came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Bukhari (Book #87, Hadith #161) Narrated ‘Abdullah: The Prophet said, “I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai’a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).”

According to the prophet of alllah (peace be upon me), seeing a black woman in a dream is a bad omen, a symbol of epidemic.

Before any muslim places a fatwa on me, he should cross-check the references I gave before issuing the fatwa.

Islam is a religion of peace™
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
tartar9:
. Akuri omo lord is just a title from mid-century english it all depends on the context of your using it...Sarah called Abraham lord did that mean he was God?? When we say "Jesus christ is lord", it means in the context of deities he is lord!!!!!!!!!

Haaa olodo oshi mtchewww some people's brainpower can make moritana want to rival iphone 6

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Simple Mathematics For All Christians To Know / What Did Alexander The Coppersmith Do To Apostle Paul? / Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.