Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. (1096 Views)

If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight / When U Meet Meet The Love Of Ur Life's Family (pic) / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. by Jfrezzy(m): 5:49am On Oct 25, 2014
[/b](1) No shaking :this girls or guys can make the man of God look weak,because if U like push there head or touch there head she or he won't move .they like I no fit fall 4 here .
(2)Friday night club: this type of people there way of dancing in praise and worship ,would make U start thinking abi na night club we dey,they shake everything up and down,they even dance skoki and low waist too. na wa ooh
(3)Always repenting : this set or kindoff people make me laugh always ,they are always making noise and repenting in every night vigil,week in week out,am like didn't she give her life to christ last week.
(4)Watch Man,I love this part .this set there eye are always open,they like watching Tv ,even when the man of God is shouting Close U eyez,they will never do,they got there eyes open like owl.
[b]
(1) No shaking :this girls or guys can make the man of God look weak,because if U like push there head or touch there head she or he won't move .they like I no fit fall 4 here .
(2)Friday night club: this type of people there way of dancing in praise and worship ,would make U start thinking abi na night club we dey,they shake everything up and down,they even dance skoki and low waist too. na wa ooh
(3)Always repenting : this set or kindoff people make me laugh always ,they are always making noise and repenting in every night vigil,week in week out,am like didn't she give her life to christ last week.
(4)Watch Man,I love this part .this set there eye are always open,they like watching Tv ,even when the man of God is shouting Close U eyez,they will never do,they got there eyes open like owl.
[b][/b](1) No shaking :this girls or guys can make the man of God look weak,because if U like push there head or touch there head she or he won't move .they like I no fit fall 4 here .
Re: Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. by jejemanito: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2014
#TeamNoShaking
Re: Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. by Beesluv: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2014
Lol, what of those that hang out in the dark and isolated part of the premises
Re: Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. by nedu2000(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2014
There's another set that sleeps all through the vigil
Re: Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. by SirHouloo(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2014
5. Pple wey come shadow for ladies. And those wey come handle girls around church premises.
Re: Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. by sekzy99(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Smh
Re: Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. by winedeal: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2014
7.miracle seekers.

(1) (Reply)

“we Will Cease Fire If Buhari Names Shekau As Running Mate” – Boko Haram Reveal / 10 Types Of Peepz U Meet At A Jamb Centre / How I Almost Urinated On Myself In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.