Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Business Site For Sale. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Business Site For Sale. (540 Views)

Start A Profitable Advertising Business Site Like BUZZYCITY Today / Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. / Can I Get A Free Online Business Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Site For Sale. by aikfrank(m): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Really you weren't expecting me to drop the link, were you?

Site is already generating income.

Its not a blog neither is it a new site, Its a professional business site.

I will simply sell to the highest bidder

Just contact me via what's app for link - 07069031677

If you want any feature on the site, I will add it before selling.

You really don't have to contact me if you are not interested.
Re: Business Site For Sale. by aikfrank(m): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2014
I will also provide a 6 Month technical support, in-case my help will be needed on the script

I simply want to sell the site cos i and my team can no longer provide the 24hrs support cos of a very huge project at hand.

I will not sell to an un-serious person, or if I notice you know nothing about the business.

Before I will drop any link, sorry I will have to ask some questions, then if am satisfied I will send you the site's link.
Re: Business Site For Sale. by wisdompraise(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
What kind of business dose the site into?
Re: Business Site For Sale. by sunsas(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2014
OK. Can you post the URL of the website here for review?
Re: Business Site For Sale. by Don4life: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
you dont auction a site without possting the url

(1) (Reply)

Help Review Amebocity.com / Ecommerce Help ! / How To Create A Website With Bootstrap 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.