Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide (19379 Views)

Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. / Peter Obi Set To Dump APGA For PDP / Millions Of Anambra Traders Vow To Shun Apga(obiano) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by chibecanglobal(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2014
FORMER Governor Peter Obi’s recent
defection from All Progressives Grand
Alliance, APGA, to the Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP, is still
causing ripples, with Governor Willie
Obiano’s senior special assistant on
inter party affairs, Chief Ben Obi
saying yesterday that the late
Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka
Odumegwu Ojukwu knew that the
former governor would dump APGA.
Addressing reporters in Awka, Ben
Obi, who also served as SSA to
former Governor Obi said that it was
in his presence that the late Ikemba
Nnewi asked Obi three times if he
would leave APGA to which the
former governor vowed that such a
thing would never happen.
PETER OBI: I have no ambition to go
to senate
PETER OBI: I have no ambition to go
to senate
He said: “I saw his defection coming
because I worked with him as SSA on
inter party affairs and throughout
the period he was in court fighting
to get his mandate back.
“We grew up together and attended
the same school and I knew that Obi
is very crafty, which sometimes fail
him.
“During his tenure, we were at the
Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha when
Ojukwu fainted. I had to carry him in
my Hummer Jeep to the nearby
Waterside Hospital for treatment and
as I was singing a song to him, Obi
came in. At that point, Ikemba
raised his head and asked Obi if he
was sure he would not leave APGA
and he answered yes. Ojukwu
repeated the question two times
and this made Obi to swear with a
bible he was holding that he would
never leave APGA to any other party.
“Ojukwu asked this the question
because he suspected that the
former governor would dump APGA
as soon as he (Ojukwu) was no more.
It was unfortunate that he he did
not keep to that promise.”
He (Obi) once said that leaving
APGA to PDP was like going to Iraq,
adding that by eventually joining
PDP, he is in Iraq and he knew the
consequences.
He also said that it was unfortunate
that the former governor castigated
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo
State for leaving APGA when he too
was planning to do the same thing
as soon as he left office.
Obi also said that it was because of
the former governor that APGA lost
all the senatorial seats in 2011,
particularly that of Anambra Central
contested by the late Professor Dora
Akunyili.
He said further: “He did not want
Akunyili to be in the senate because
of his own ambition of going to the
senate in 2015. If he wanted
Akunyili to go to senate, why did he
take her to the Head Bridge Drug
market, Onitsha to campaign
knowing the role Akunyili played in
fighting fake drug producers in that
market as the director general of
NAFDAC?
“Besides, Head Bridge is not even
part of Anambra Central and he took
her there just to mess her up and
he got what he wanted because we
were stoned by the traders who were
still bearing grudges against
Akunyili.”
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/ojukwu-knew-obi-dump-apga-obianos-aide/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by MrKnowitall: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2014
chibecanglobal:
it was
in his presence that the late Ikemba
Nnewi asked Obi three times if he
would leave APGA to which the
former governor vowed that such a
thing would never happen.

Peter Obi cannot be trusted. He has no honor. He will soon leave PDP for APC if the money is right.

The guy is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by RockMaxi: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Leave this Obi alone for Pete sake! Is there no ideological mind better than Obi in this your APGA? Obi has moved so also I expect APGA to move on. √undecided

15 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by hushmail: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2014
though I dont support Obi's move to PDP, but its his choice as a free 9ja

but my problem lies with the fight that lies ahead of him

Obi cannot not match with the Uba's, the Offor's, and the Aurthur Eze's that control Anambra PDP

in Anambra PDP, Obi will remain a foot soldier

on a final note, Obi has proved to the world that no single 9ja polithievian has integrity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Arch1: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2014
RockMaxi:
Leave this Obi alone for Pete sake! Is there no ideological mind better than Obi in this your APGA? Obi has moved so also I expect APGA to move on. √undecided
.... But when Rochas Okorocha left APGA to APC you lot called him all sort of names: 'Traitor, Efulefu, Mallam Rochas' etc.

37 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by RockMaxi: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Arch1:
.... But when Rochas Okorocha left APGA to APC you lot called him all sort of names: 'Traitor, Efulefu, Mallam Rochas' etc.

What else? I thought APGA moved on without him. Likewise now that Obi have left, APGA should move on and take the lessons learnt. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Arch1: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2014
RockMaxi:

What else? I thought APGA moved on without him. Likewise now that Obi have left, APGA should move on and take the lessons learnt. undecided

APGA IS DEAD !!

29 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by kenbee(f): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2014
Why all this noise about just one Peter Obi if he was not the APGA backbone?
Obi has grown pass State/regional politics and needs to further on to National politics of which the leadership style of Victor Umeh of APGA can't guarantee.
He took a noble decision by not collapsing APGA structure into PDP just like Rochas.
With these continuous ranting, APGA is rapidly diminishing into a point of no return. At least, Obi tried his best by containing the excesses of Dictator Victor Umeh.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by AJOT99(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2014
OK ooo

I don hear..

I hope u no say dia is God..
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by natureblack(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2014
What's with APGA and the continuous indignation

One of the best feeling comes when you realize that
you're perfectly happy without the people you thought you needed the most.

APGA should stop feeling sad because Obi left,rather they should be very sorry for him because he gave-up on a political party that would have never given up on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Barselonia(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2014
moving from 1 party to another is Not a new story in Nigeria....

the only story that can be new is When I hear that GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN dump PDP for ACN..... That's the new thing

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by sammieguze(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2014
How does that now stop him from defecting? Or of what value is your information/news.

Politicians.... Migration from one party to another since time immemorial
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by eleko1: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2014
M
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Youngzedd(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2014
I saw this coming.

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by eleko1: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2014
undecided
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2014
During his tenure, we were at the
Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha when
Ojukwu fainted. I had to carry him in
my Hummer Jeep to the nearby
Waterside Hospital for treatment and
as I was singing a song to him, Obi
came in. At that point, Ikemba
raised his head and asked Obi if he
was sure he would not leave APGA
and he answered yes

LMAO! Da fcuuk did I just read? Like elementary storybook.

Hard to believe this story......that touch!

So where was Bianca while another man sang her husband a love song?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by duni04(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2014
MrKnowitall:

Peter Obi cannot be trusted. He has no honor. He will soon leave PDP for APC if the money is right.

The guy is a pathetic excuse for a human being.
The chicken hearted effeminate peter obi dreaming of becoming Nigerias president.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Jaideyone(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2014
choi... oju iku's manhood is about to die with him o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Collynzo29: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2014
The best way APGA can pay back all these people defecting in the name of campaigning for GEJ is to field a Presidential candidate of their own that will split votes in the east.
They will all come back on their knees begging, including Jonathan himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by patrickmuf(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Since it's not APC, we're not faced with a situation saddled with name calling and all...Hypocrisy of the first order...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by olayincar(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Watching in HD
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by condralbede(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2014
I didn't knw that Ojukwu is a prophet before his death ooo,for him to have known that Obi will dump APGA for PDP....grin

Well that's not an issue again!Nigerian politician deflecting from one party to the other since d time in memorial. tongue
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2014
dumping of parties is not a new thing nah make them free d man jhor
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2014
He did not want
Akunyili to be in the senate because
of his own ambition of going to the
senate in 2015
. If he wanted
Akunyili to go to senate, why did he
take her to the Head Bridge Drug
market, Onitsha to campaign
knowing the role Akunyili played in
fighting fake drug producers in that
market as the director general of
NAFDAC?

Mucheche...... pull 'em downs! Dem no want another pesin to succeed pass dem!
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by iheanyi40(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by NewsINigeria(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2014
ok oo
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by sauceEEP(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Everybody wants to join a moving train, peter obi is no exception. Sorry to say that APGA has derailed and is heading for the rocks. I personally won't be surprised if willie obiano follows suit.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by koikoi2(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2014
“Ojukwu asked this the question
because he suspected that the
former governor would dump APGA
as soon as he (Ojukwu) was no more.
It was unfortunate that he he did
not keep to that promise.”

Show me one politician dat has kept his promise and I will show u a new born baby with 32 teeth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Godisnear(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmmn
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2014
He also said that it was unfortunate
that the former governor castigated
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo
State for leaving APGA when he too
was planning to do the same thing
as soon as he left office

Policritic.......Political hypocrites cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha / My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu / SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.