Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (58775 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2009
if we can rattle liverpool defence on sunday then we are sure of 3 points.

[center][/center]GET IN THERE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
thats it!!

I am very much inspired by today's game. it is still all good
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
if we play DD and with Anelka operating from deep. . .l'pool is in trouble.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2009
Arsenal still battling it out.
Liverpool is beginning to lose it. Seems we're Man U's strong contender again.

@FSB
Concur
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2009
FBS:

if we play DD and with Anelka operating from deep. . .l'pool is in trouble.

@FBS can u get Scolari to hear that?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
I have said it before and will keep saying it. No matter what happens we are always the heat for man u. If we cool off, they take it cos l'pool aint it, arsenal sure aint it too
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2009
Cannot believe Everton allowed Van Rapist to get a late equaliser.
Buncha wimps!!!!
Anyways. . . . . .it's so good 2 of our rivals dropped points this week. grin grin grin grin grin
Chelsea is becoming stubborn but i expect y'all n Liverpool to neutralise each other on sunday.

Man Utd should thump Everton on saturday(Tim Cahill was stretchered out). grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sorry FBS, mixed it up.

Arsenal has nicked a point
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2009
Cannot believe Everton allowed Van Rapist to get a late equaliser.
Buncha wimps!!!!
Anyways. . . . . .it's so good 2 of our rivals dropped points this week. grin grin grin grin grin
Chelsea is becoming stubborn but i expect y'all n Liverpool to neutralise each other on sunday.

Man Utd should thump Everton on saturday(Tim Cahill was stretchered out). grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2009
BlueDiva:

Sorry FBS, mixed it up.

Arsenal has nicked a point
dont mind those tofees. Howard must have slept off for a few seconds.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2009
cabali:

@FBS can u get Scolari to hear that?
LFS is not a manager in my opinion. I will probably talk to Ray Wilkins. grin

Certainly arse is no competitor for the title. AW is going to RM anyway.
Now arse just need to fight for survival and not the title.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2009
Excellent win for Chelski. . . Liverpool's slide down the table continues. Please beat them on Sunday. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2009
FBS:

dont mind those tofees. Howard must have slept off for a few seconds.

what a gr8 description.

please give me sunday's game. . . . all I ask grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2009
My Chelsea pips, this time next week, we should/will be number 1 on the EPL table. say AMEN to that.
AMEN!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 12:45am On Jan 29, 2009
[b]With Swiss-based private equity partnership Falcon Equity restating their interest in buying Chelsea from Roman Abramovich and the club adamantly refuting claims that the Russian billionaire is keen on selling up, why not hypothesise on what would constitute a tempting offer?

German newspaper Bild suggest that suggested that Falcon are preparing an offer of 770m Euros (£721m), but is that enough?

Abramovich spent £140m when he bought the club in 2003 and since then, depending which reports you believe, has invested between £500m and £600m. With that investment owed to him in loans that means a possible offer of £721m would leave him with, at worst, a £19m shortfall or, at best, a profit of £81m.

For a man used to dealing in figures with nine zeros a hypothetical profit of less than a £100m would surely not be enough to entice Abramovich into a deal.

On the other hand, with the global economic downturn having wiped a reported £3bn off his £11bn fortune perhaps getting more than his money back could prove too good a deal to turn down.
[/b]

ESPNNEWS,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by atiku07(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2009
Where is dat virus called switch 47 running his mouth like water pump, i guess oga seun's antivirus is finally updated.
Now chelsea is back 4 real de premiership has just begun now think we will know the real big 4 cause de determination and de never say die spirit is back, scolari is now getting de rythm. dis should send a clear signal to juve and de likes dat de billionaires are back.

Brb.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2009
I think we should take caution with expectations on sundays. . . .
Over the past few years, no matter how off-form pool are and on-form we are, they know how to play us . . they always manage to get a result against even though they might lose to Stoke the next week.

I hope we are injury free and I wish them the worst luck they can ever have. . . I really o hope we can get 3 pts. . . that'l be all the confidence we need.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2009
@thread
   Chelsea was able to beat second from bottom BORO and you guys call it a warning sign to the reds(liverpool)? it is still very true that CHELSEA HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO BEAT ANY STRONG TEAM THIS SESON. any team in the 'BIG THREE' and on sunday i guess chelsea will be lectured on the art of soccer at anfield. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE END

SUN 1 FEB-        LIVERPOOL - chelsea (chelsea wants  to play 4 draw  says scolari)
sat 7 feb                 hull city- chelsea
sat 21 feb             ASTON VILLA- chelsea
wed sat 25-            chelsea- JUVENTUS (last burial)
28 sat   -          wigan- chelsea
  3 mar                porthmoth-chelsea
10th march     JUVENTUS - chelsea    (last burial part 2) Roman final heart break

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT   BY THE TIME THESE FIXTURES HAS BEEN PLAYED---------CHELSEA WILL

1. NOT BE IN SECOND SPOT and may not qualify for champions league or even UEFA.
2. WILL BE OUT OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
3. HOPELESS

, chelsea is a forgone conclusion.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by invisible2(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2009
switch47:

@thread
Chelsea was able to beat second from bottom BORO and you guys call it a warning sign to the reds(liverpool)? it is still very true that CHELSEA HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO BEAT ANY STRONG TEAM THIS SESON. any team in the 'BIG THREE' and on sunday i guess chelsea will be lectured on the art of soccer at anfield. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE END

SUN 1 FEB- LIVERPOOL - chelsea (chelsea wants to play 4 draw says scolari)
sat 7 feb hull city- chelsea
sat 21 feb ASTON VILLA- chelsea
wed sat 25- chelsea- JUVENTUS (last burial)
28 sat - wigan- chelsea
3 mar porthmoth-chelsea
10th march JUVENTUS - chelsea (last burial part 2) Roman final heart break

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT BY THE TIME THESE FIXTURES HAS BEEN PLAYED---------CHELSEA WILL

3. HOPELESS

You are prolly annoyed and embarassed that we won? more heartbreaks for you as we bounce back. Hide your face and run away, cry your hearts out, beat your wife, break your telly, Chelsea will give you heart attack.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2009
invisible!:

You are prolly annoyed and embarassed that we won? more heartbreaks for you as we bounce back. Hide your face and run away, cry your hearts out, beat your wife, break your telly, Chelsea will give you heart attack.
switch47:

@thread

SUN 1 FEB- LIVERPOOL - chelsea (chelsea wants to play 4 draw says scolari)
sat 7 feb hull city- chelsea
sat 21 feb ASTON VILLA- chelsea
wed sat 25- chelsea- JUVENTUS (last burial)
28 sat - wigan- chelsea
3 mar porthmoth-chelsea
10th march JUVENTUS - chelsea (last burial part 2) Roman final heart break

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT BY THE TIME THESE FIXTURES HAS BEEN PLAYED---------CHELSEA WILL

3. HOPELESS

grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
switch47:

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT   BY THE TIME THESE FIXTURES HAS BEEN PLAYED---------CHELSEA WILL

3. HOPELESS

Ol' boy you be prophet? grin grin

Anyways, I will quote these prognostications of yours for future reference. It will definitely be fun taunting Chelski if they come true! cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2009
debosky:

Ol' boy you be prophet? grin grin

Anyways, I will quote these prognostications of yours for future reference. It will definitely be fun taunting Chelski if they come true! cheesy
@debosky, I know you are looking for some comfort/assurance that the season is not generally over for arse. . .Do you think you will find it here? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
CHELSEA IS GOING TO HAVE A VERY VERY BAD FEBRUARY------IT IS TAGGED THE BLACK FEB STARTING WITH LIVERPOOL-----then elimination from champions ;league and dropping points seriously in their next five league games-----------let them climd to the second spot now---the higher they climb today the bigger the fall . starting from sunday cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by wormedup(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2009
trebosky,

you should be worried about the arses' displays right now and not quoting some junk !

chac,
now u must agree with me, this is the height of fuckery with regards to posts; worst, it's in ur camp !
did u lose Dr Kits' numbers ? surely there's got to be a solution, no
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2009
switch47:

CHELSEA IS GOING TO HAVE A VERY VERY BAD FEBRUARY------IT IS TAGGED THE BLACK FEB STARTING WITH LIVERPOOL-----then elimination from champions ;league and dropping points seriously in their next five league games-----------let them climd to the second spot now---the higher they climb today the bigger the fall . starting from sunday cool

you need help ,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by just2nice(m): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2009
I see that we are now picking form ahead of our massive clash against Liverpool.4 straight wins out of 4,despite the fact that we played against less fashionable opponents,is certainly a good way to go into an important match like this and with Liverpool having mixed fortunes of recent,what better time to strike deep into their 'liver' than on Sunday!!
And who the f*** is this junkie called switch47?Just reading his childish and crass posts make me puke!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2009
haven't you guys realised that you are doing "it" (not sure if its a he or she cheesy grin, which I doubt) a favor by replying? just imagine that "it" is not there.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2009
wormedup:

trebosky,

you should be worried about the arses' displays right now and not quoting some junk !

Wormy na wa for you oh! your kurukere moves will soon be revealed, appear and disappear one minute to the next. tongue

Don't worry about our display, we'll sort things out. . . kindly sort Liverpool out on Sunday please. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2009
debosky:

Wormy na wa for you oh! your kurukere moves will soon be revealed, appear and disappear one minute to the next. tongue

Don't worry about our display, we'll sort things out. . . kindly sort Liverpool out on Sunday please. wink
are you worried about us? you should be more concerned about your position right now or are you guys aiming for the new Europa cup (soon to be former uefa cup) spot? wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2009
CHELSEA IS GOING TO HAVE A VERY VERY BAD FEBRUARY------IT IS TAGGED THE BLACK FEB STARTING WITH LIVERPOOL-----then elimination from champions ;league and dropping points seriously in their next five league games-----------let them climd to the second spot now---the higher they climb today the bigger the fall . starting from sunday

switch 47 is a childish imbecilic stupid idiot--------what else a junkie more names please grin-------or better still ignore the prophet ------but you wont ignore the black february---------- grin CHELSEA MAY END UP SIXTH ON THE TABLE./FIFTH
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by slimnike(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2009
Switch, is it switch off or switch on. What ever, just switch off your mouth. Keep your thought to your self till after thegame. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98)

Manchester United Vs Atlanta UCL (3 - 2) On 20th October 2021 / Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.