Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Help Me Solve This Riddle Nairalanders - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Solve This Riddle Nairalanders (849 Views)

If U Think U Are Intelligent Solve This Riddle / Please Help Me Solve This My Assignment. / Riddle; Smart Answers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Solve This Riddle Nairalanders by Daniluv2k4(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2014
A woman has two dogs, three rabbits and lettuce. She must cross a river, only one kind of thing can come with her, the dingy is unable to transport more than that in one crossing. If she transported the dogs, the rabbits would eat the lettuce. If she transported the lettuce, the dogs would eat the rabbits. How is she able to transport them all safely?
Re: Help Me Solve This Riddle Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Daniluv2k4:
A woman has two dogs, three rabbits and lettuce. She must cross a river, only one kind of thing can come with her, the dingy is unable to transport more than that in one crossing. If she transported the dogs, the rabbits would eat the lettuce. If she transported the lettuce, the dogs would eat the rabbits. How is she able to transport them all safely?
she should take the rabbit across first and go back to bring the dog across and take the rabbit back again leaving just the dog across. she should drop the rabbit and take the lettuce across to meet the dog and lastly, she would go back and bring the rabbit across to meet the dog and lettuce....... okay you try this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, X is a seven letter word, little children like X than breast milk,X is impossible for God, I may be desirous to have X from you if you could tell what X is.
Re: Help Me Solve This Riddle Nairalanders by Daniluv2k4(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2014
efedua:
she should take the rabbit across first and go back to bring the dog across and take the rabbit back again leaving just the dog across. she should drop the rabbit and take the lettuce across to meet the dog and lastly, she would go back and bring the rabbit across to meet the dog and lettuce....... okay you try this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, X is a seven letter word, little children like X than breast milk,X is impossible for God, I may be desirous to have X from you if you could tell what X is.
U fall mai hand ooooo
NoThing is impossible 4 God
Re: Help Me Solve This Riddle Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2014
Daniluv2k4:

U fall mai hand ooooo
NoThing is impossible 4 God
thump up..
. that is the clue nothing is impossible for God

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Physical Clearance / Regrets Of A First Class Nigerian Student (a Mustread) / Thread For Land Surveyors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.