Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Watching Football With My Wife Made My Team Lost Cause Of This Thing She Did - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watching Football With My Wife Made My Team Lost Cause Of This Thing She Did (506 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. / See How My Wife Made My Father In Law Place A Curse On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watching Football With My Wife Made My Team Lost Cause Of This Thing She Did by Lifeafterlove: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Watching Football With My Wife For The First Time Made My Team Lost Cause Of This Thing She Did
--------------- ------------
Watching football with a woman can be frustrating and strength draining if it's your wife. Some weeks back, I took time out to watch one of the English premier league matches at home during the weekend. I normally go to viewing centres to watch for the fun of it. But that day I stayed back home to watch not knowing that I had made a regrettable mistake.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/watching-football-with-my-wife-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Wife Calls Herself Ugly Making Man To Realise He Married An Ugly Woman / Must It Always Be Violence? Why Not Try Another Means / Video Of A Maid Abusing A Toddler!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.