Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Who Do I Marry????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do I Marry????? (2699 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Should I Marry My African American Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do I Marry????? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
foolish boy,you f##king two women at the same time,playing with their emotions now you here crying you love one more than the other. You want a woman that will lick your toes,cry for you like you are some god,you must be high on lizard urine.
You already a cheat so what's the cry bout not cheating on one after marriage.
Re: Who Do I Marry????? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Harrisibor:
Thanks for the response so far but let me set some things straight. The first lady which I love dearly is a cool shy type and she can't really express herself so am thinking dat could be why am not feeling her love but to be fair to her she spends the weekends, cook for me and give me sex and I in turn takes care of her to the best of my abiities but she is not overtly expressive of her love as I want it.

Then second lady also cooks, sleeps and give me even more sex and she is so expressive of her love cos by nature she is an extrovert but am not just feeling her.

To the question am I ready for marriage the answer is yes am one year older thean both girls. My heart chooose one why my head says its another. Its this difficult for me cos I have always been a one woman @ a time guy untill this time...#confused
I will advice you to read a new trending thread on NL: ask a retired womanizer anything by RedEboe. You might get an answer there. sorry couldn't get the link
Re: Who Do I Marry????? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
fuckshit:
In FÜCKING agreement. grin grin
yeah thats jst d trut kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Marry????? by Harrisibor(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Having carefully read all the response I think this is what am going to do

1) Give myself more time as suggested by one of the response maybe another six months of dating before proposing to any of them

2) Sit down with my first lady and tell her my concerns and issues with her and see how she responds

3) Traet the second lady harshly and also see how she responds.

So basicaly for now I should keep both and see what turns out
Hope I have made the best of decision

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelanders, Ever Experienced This? / Lol: Do Male Virgins Still Exist? / Things Girls Want But Won't Ask For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.