Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pres Obama Hugs Ebola Patient (pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pres Obama Hugs Ebola Patient (pictures) (637 Views)

Good News! First Ebola Patient Discharged In Lagos / Ebola Patient Final Pictures Before Dying (viewer's Discretion) / No Ebola Patient Died In Abuja - Says Doctor Who Treated Suspected Patient! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres Obama Hugs Ebola Patient (pictures) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2014
Where some people are keeping off from the people that once contracted the Ebola virus in some West African countries, here is Nurse Nina Pham, the first person to contract Ebola in the US meeting with president Obama at The White this afternoon where she received a hug from him.

Nina, who contracted Ebola while treating Liberian Thomas Eric Duncan at the Emory University hospital in Texas, is now free from the virus after being successfully treated at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda.

When President Obama heard she was Ebola-free, he sent word to her asking if he could hug her and she agreed to meet him.

This act has strenghtened the drive to eradicate the stigma associated with ebola survivors in the US and around the world

Photos by white house press

Re: Pres Obama Hugs Ebola Patient (pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Bro, the title of your post is senseless. She's not an ebola patient cos she recovered already. Use your head son!
Re: Pres Obama Hugs Ebola Patient (pictures) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2014
nairalandist:
Bro, the title of your post is senseless. She's not an ebola patient cos she recovered already. Use your head son!

And u had to be stupid to point it out. I bet ur disrespectful nature has only made u famous in ur cliche of moonkeys... Anumanu!
Re: Pres Obama Hugs Ebola Patient (pictures) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2014
jeeqaa7:

And u had to be stupid to point it out. I bet ur disrespectful nature has only made u famous in ur cliche of moonkeys... Anumanu!

Thanks for the insults. But I needed to let it sink into your head because ebola ain't a laughing matter. . . Next time, please make proper use of your brain before creating a topic. Have a nice day!

(1) (Reply)

Keys To A Happy Life / Want Better Healthcare? Join Us In A Meet Up To Set Up A Patient Group / Please Help My Fiancée Burn ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.