Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Your Most Challenging Course In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Most Challenging Course In School (445 Views)

Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria / Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria / 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Challenging Course In School by hybeenoni: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2014
Yeah was actually motivated to write this coz of a similar thread I saw.
My most challenging course during my undergraduate was actually REAL ANALYSIS, and the major reason for this was:
1. It was a new concept of mathematics to me totally. The sup, inf, limsup, liminf, boundedness, convergent of sequences and series,...
2. It was really time consuming, as I had to virtually abandon other courses nd spend more time with it.
Thank God the efforts were not in vain as I was able to pass nd later appreciate the course as I proceeded further with study.
Team Bukite(Pentagon)
So fellow Nairalanders, wat course challenged you the most?
Re: Your Most Challenging Course In School by FruityLass: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2014
General topology 1
Mth401.....Groups and Rings too- Mth306. Both were challenging. I enjoyed Real analysis- Mth314 it was interesting lol tho carried it over the first time.
Re: Your Most Challenging Course In School by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Actually all the courses (-_-)
Re: Your Most Challenging Course In School by hybeenoni: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2014
@ friutylass guess u also a mathematics major
Re: Your Most Challenging Course In School by FruityLass: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2014
hybeenoni:
@ friutylass guess u also a mathematics major
Yea but was olodo....La cram La pour was what I used all thru then

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Scholarship Award / I Need Help On Fedpoly Nassarawa.urgent / Who Should Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.