Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Difference Between A Team Coach And A Team Manager? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Difference Between A Team Coach And A Team Manager? (2518 Views)

New Coach And New Super Eagles / Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack / Malawi National Football Team Coach "Saintfiet" Quits After Loss To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between A Team Coach And A Team Manager? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Pls Nlanders
This get me confused a lot ..what is the difference between a Football team Manager and A Football Team Coach?..help me explain.
Re: The Difference Between A Team Coach And A Team Manager? by LordMecuzy(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2014
A Couch is a Chair, While a Manager leads his subordinates

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Team Coach And A Team Manager? by 3coins(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2014
to make it easy,let's call a coach what they were called in the past.in the past,they were called trainers...I guess their role is well defined now...Managers do more than training..they only supervise the training...observe the players,have a say in finances of the club..controls transfers etc...hope you get?
Re: The Difference Between A Team Coach And A Team Manager? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2014
The coach trains the players... While the manager handles the buisness deals nd such.
Re: The Difference Between A Team Coach And A Team Manager? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
A coach trains the team. Outside the manager, clubs have first team coach, reserve team coach e.t.c. The manager is the head of the crew, he is like CEO, Arsenal fc, while the Chief Executive, is the CEO, Chelsea fc Ltd. The two are different tins. Hope i made sense?

(1) (Reply)

#WorldCup2018: Best Of Twitter From Day One And Two / BET9JA 49ja / Some Funny Meme Pictures Premier League Fans Are Using To Mock Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.