Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Who Is Your Greatest El Classico Player Of All Time *pix* - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Your Greatest El Classico Player Of All Time *pix* (1307 Views)

El classico: Player Ratings / It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year / Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Greatest El Classico Player Of All Time *pix* by Feranchek(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2014
I can vividly remember an El Classico match where Madrid was at home and Ronaldinho scored a Fantastic goal. All Madrid supporters stood up and gave Gaucho a standing ovation!!!!
To me, Ronaldinho remains the greatest El Classico player of all time!
Let's hear your views....

Re: Who Is Your Greatest El Classico Player Of All Time *pix* by Tolexander: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Feranchek:
I can vividly remember an El Classico match where Madrid was at home and Ronaldinho scored a Fantastic goal. All Madrid supporters stood up and gave Gaucho a standing ovation!!!!
To me, Ronaldinho remains the greatest El Classico player of all time!
Let's hear your views....
so far Ronaldinho had that magnificent strike that arouse the applaud from the home fans hasn't made Ronaldinho the best el classico player of all time.

What about Alfredo di Stefano and Lionel Messi's el classico record?
Re: Who Is Your Greatest El Classico Player Of All Time *pix* by gbolexan(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2014
Hw many u don watch?
Re: Who Is Your Greatest El Classico Player Of All Time *pix* by adegwurulez(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2014
OP please remove Bale and neymar.

Which day dem start play el clasico?
Re: Who Is Your Greatest El Classico Player Of All Time *pix* by Mayydayy(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2014
i see three ronaldos and three brazillians.
Re: Who Is Your Greatest El Classico Player Of All Time *pix* by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
OP u no even add the "father of contemporary football"...
...........ZIDANE....
Re: Who Is Your Greatest El Classico Player Of All Time *pix* by Feranchek(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
kayciano:
OP u no even add the "father of contemporary football"...
...........ZIDANE....
and that's the only mistake I think I made

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Tells Henry: It's Time To Suffer! / Bettingrunner Tipster Competition - Win €500 From Ladbrokes! / Which Sport Betting Is Prefered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.