Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,987 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

No Boulevard In Sango (16+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Boulevard In Sango (16+) (1065 Views)

Poem:boulevard Of Misery / 182 Boulevard De Clichy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2014
This story is being aired in two sections. Here and where only the mighty tread. lol. Anyway, i'll try as much as possible to update regularly. Its still your home boy,
............signed
............Mathicks EA
Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2014
I pushed myself through the crowd, carrying my big travelling bag. It was six-thirty in the morning, yet it seemed like the whole country was already up. Rain from the previous day had left the ground muddy, and dew blurred the air. Traders were cleaning their space and bus conductors were screaming with so much hostility.
_

''Abeokuta, next turn!'', I heard someone shout behind me. I turned to see an unkempt man, who seemed in charge. Although his clothes were dirty, what oozed from his stance was authority. He saw my gaze and pointed me to a bus. I chose the front seat, and dumped my bag at my feet.
_

In no time, the bus was full, and a younger 'agbero' stretched his hand to collect money. After he was done, he respectfully gave all he collected to the unkempt man. Another man, who I later discovered was the driver, went to meet them and collected some part of the money. A short argument broke out before he finally came into the bus and drove off.
_

''wear ya seat bet'', he said to me.
_

I looked at what he called seat belt. It was more like slacked rubber. I pulled the over-sized 'artifact' over my chest, and used my left hand to hold it in place. He smiled, but didnt utter a word.

1 Like

Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by philtrum(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
continue...
Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2014
It had started raining again. Droplets of rain kept splashing on my cheek and shoulder. I tried to wind up the window, before suddenly coming to the realization that the handle was broken. I said nothing and endured the uncomfortable wetness. The driver turned the wiper on, at least it worked. I watched as it the hands oscilated, making screeching sounds. He then put on his radio, and tuned it to a yoruba station. Some juju music was blasting from its small speakers.
_
''Driver, my change oo'',
_
I heard from behind me. I would have turned to look, but the person was obviously directly behind me, and I would've had to turn my head 180 degrees to see her. Her voice was a pleasue in itself. It was light and soft, yet very precise and sharp. I looked up at the mirror hoping to catch a glimpse of the 'beauty' at my back, but I did not. Instead, I saw one old man scratching his beards in such an annoying manner. I hissed, not too loud though.
_
The rain had turned to light drizzles already. Cold and breeze is a bad combination, I must say. I shivered a bit, robbing my palms together and touching my face.
_
It was almost nine o'clock already. I was bewildered at how fast time moved. There were a couple of bad roads and a bit of tied up traffic on the way, but I still fumed at how nine o'clock was quickly approaching. My stream of thoughts was broken by a magnificent sight in front. Two girls were walking at the side of the road and from the look of things, they were beaten by the rain.
Their dresses had been made transparent at the back, and as our bus approached them, I took my time to feed my eyes, with plastic spoon. One was wearing a bright, now wet, green dress, and her black panties was visibly out. It contrasted well with her light skin. The other was on something close to white, but it didn't seem like she wore any underwear. Her a$s crack just kept on swallowing her dress, while her hands had a hectic day trying to keep it out. I watched in awe as her bum jiggled while she walked.
I just kept on staring till our bus passed them, slightly catching a glimpse of their faces from the side mirror in front of me.
Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2014
The drive was becoming smooth and I fell into a mild sleep. Gentle cold breeze brushed my face, and I felt little heat from the sun. The wetness on my clothes and body was starting to dry up. I decided to enjoy the ride till I got to my destination.
_
Suddenly, a loud thud like a blast shook the quietness that held the environment captive. The driver swerved a bit and some people in the bus screamed. I held my heart, almost literally. In this country with the persistent troubles Boko Haram was causing with their numerous bombings, one didn't know what to expect in times like this. Everybody must have thought it was a bomb. I, however, was confident that Boko Haram could not have got into the west yet, but I was still shook.
_
I looked up to see the hands of someone in a trailer adjacent to us, waving down our bus. His hand went up and down, up and down, up and down. I kept staring at the transitional movement of his lean black wrists until I got the message. Their tyre had burst, and they were trying to alert us to move faster so that they could park. The driver quickly understood and zoomed like his life depended on it.
_
For the next five minutes, nobody said anything. The driver suddenly broke into a wry laughter. I smiled. Not until then did I start hearing underground talks and laughter from the back of the bus. Everybody had found new friends to discuss the ''near death ordeal''.
_
I decided to go back to my sleep, but opened my eyes when I felt the bus slowing down. The driver pulled over to the side of the road, near thick bush. The situation worsened when I saw two mean looking men approaching in front of us. I swallowed my tongue, and teeth.
Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2014
They say fear is a warrior's worst fear. Well, I dont know who said it, but let's imagine someone said it.
Fear engulfed everybody in the bus, or atleast it engulfed me. Nobody was bold enough to ask the driver why we had stopped. The man just got out of the car like it was a normal routine. I could have sworn that the driver had conspired with the two men that were approaching us. Still, nobody said a word. I touched my pockets through the material of my jeans to ensure my phones were intact. Why I did that? I really don't know. My heart beat faster, pumping more blood than Nigeria's Kainji dam. The driver strolled towards the bush and started unzipping his trouser. I'd seen this before. It was a plan to make it look like he was not part of the operation.
_
Many things were running through my mind as the men approached. They got very close to the bus and glanced at the driver. I was already expecting one to bring out a gun but they just kept on going.
_
They walked past the bus and I couldn't see them again from my perspective. Were they planning to plant a bomb at the back of the car? I quickly opened the door and jumped out. If I was going to go down, I was going to go down fighting.
_
The driver was done easing himself, or whatever he was doing, and he walked back to his own door, bending at the tyre. I got back into the bus, already feeling ashamed of my lack of bravery.
_
I closed the door before I heard the first voice. It was a man's.
_
''Driver, wetin happen nah? Whats going on?'' The voice said.
_
''You no even tell us say you wan park... You just come down like say na you be Jesus!'' Another said in support.
_
''Una no hear the Kra Kra wey the motor do? Maybe he dey check the battery'' A lady joined.
I never heard any ''kra kra''. Asides that, what does battery have to do with the driver crouching at his tyre? And why didnt she tell us about the said 'kra kra' when those men were still in sight?
_
The driver said his apologies and begged that we gave him another ten minutes. After about five minutes, he begged again that we should get down from the bus. We obliged him and got down one after the other. We all stood by the side of the road, looking into the empty air. Various vehicles passed us and people started getting impatient.
_
''Driver, I'm running late, please give me my balance and let me find my way'', a man dressed in suit said.
_
''Cam down oga, abeg'', The driver replied.
_
After close to thirty minutes, the driver finally asked everybody to get back inside the bus. People hurriedly moved towards the bus and threw themselves in. One light skinned man in tanktop did not waste any time in occupying my front seat. I blamed myself for carrying my bag down from the bus earlier. To prevent any scuffle, I called the driver and asked him to open his boot. He helped me put my bag inside.
_
During the stay outside, I got the chance to look at everybody. Only five females were in the bus. I took special interest in the girl that spoke in the bus earlier. I made sure I got down from the bus quickly so that I could see everyone that was coming down as they sat. I had spotted the girl that was sitting right behind me at once. I was a little disappointed in what I saw, but maybe I was expecting too much. However, I was impressed, not by her face, but by the assets in her enterprise. Her bum shut out very well, and her upper dimensions were all to write home about. She stood tall, but what scared me was the muscles in her arms. They looked quite big.
_
My new seat was splendid, though uncomfortable. I was sitting at the far end of the second row of metal-wooden chairs, near the window. I owe this to some people who were still outside making phone calls while we all struggled to enter the bus. I almost asked someone to tap the man who took my seat, so that I could thank him.
_
My long legs made my new seat quite uncomfortable for me, as the distance between the two rows of chair was short. It also had its advantage in the long run. Oh! I forgot to say why I was glad for my new seat. Well, its because the lady I had described earlier was sitting right in front of me this time.
_
When the bus started moving again was when I realised the advantage of the seat
Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2014
''Driver, my change oo'', the girl screamed again.
_
''I dey come oo'', the driver shouted back, bending to the side and trying to dip his hand into his pocket.
I took out my phone for the first time during the journey. I already had five messages, three from 35022 and two from MTN N. I deleted all five without even viewing them. I also had some messages on my BBM and on whatsapp. Only the one from Sikemi caught my attention. It was the first time she'd ever initiated a conversation. I always sent the 'hi', and she replied 'hey, sup?'. Sometimes, she was generous enough to ask ''how are you?''. This time I was surprised that she sent me a message first. I quickly replied and found out that she was online. While I awaited her reply, I pondered about the predicament I was in.
Where I sat was tight, and my legs were barely able to fit. My knees were poking the soft backside of the lady in front of me. It seriously felt awkward whenever I had to adjust because it always seemed like I was using style to feel her bum.
I couldn't help it. I couldn't take my mind off it. What made it worse was her own movement. She couldn't just sit still. If she was as conscious about this like I was then she could have been thinking either of two things. She could have thought that I purposely put my knees there to romance her asset or possibly she was sensible enough to know that the seats were tight. I was feeling really embarassed at a point, especially when my side-eye caught the person by my side looking down.
I still managed to stay calm. My thoughts burst in the clouds again when she started moving again. This time, my senses suggested that she was doing it on purpose. How on earth will someone be so restless on her seat? The way she was moving was obviously to hit her behind on my knees.
I shook my head at the ridiculous thoughts and decided to go back to my phone and continue reading FC Barcelona news. She continued moving at intervals, and I finally concluded that she was doing it on purpose. I looked in all directions to ensure that no one was paying specific attention to me. We were soon going to highlight the bus, so this was the only chance I had to get something out of this experience. I shifted forward a little and completely rested my knees on her butt. She didn't move nor react. This was a good sign, but what if I was completely wrong and she was just innocently adjusting her seating style all along? I knocked off the thought and used my knees to feel the softness very well. The fabric of her skirt was light enough and I felt a little heat on my knee caps. Suddenly, she moved again, shifting back even more into my knees. Game on.
Throughout this exploration, I did not take my eyes off my phone. One, I feared she might look back, and I wouldn't want her to catch my eyes just like that. It would be too embarassing, and if she wasn't doing all the gyrating on purpose, then my eyes would easily tell her that the physics of the knee-to-behind was intentional on my part.
I just kept looking into my phone and occasionally peeking at her to sight any sudden movement. ''Atleast, this journey isnt as bad as it looks'', I thought.
The driver passed a round about and made a turn into their main garage. Everybody started getting down one by one. When the lady in front of me stood (well, its a bus) to get down, i could see two points of her skirt that were pressed into her behind before they covered up when she moved. I glanced at my knees.
She moved out without looking back and went straight for the driver. I guess it was because of her change.
Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2014
I also got down and looked around. The place was very busy. Conductors were screaming at the top of their voice and cab drivers were frantically in search of passangers. They approached every and any person coming, asking ''Where are you going?'' ''where you dey go?'' ''e wa wole nibi''. Most of them communicated in yoruba.
I was starving and stylishly looked around for any place to eat. I decided to eat later and started walking away from the bus. I suddenly remembered that i'd not taken my bag and started for the driver. I sighted him just as the 'change-lady' was leaving him, with her change. He saw me and understood at once.
I headed for the main road and crossed to the other side. I had some transactions to carry out at the bank and I was glad that a branch was close by. The distance was short, but it was a long walk with my bag. I got to the bank and opted to make transfers first. I had two transfers to make -- one to my brother and the other to Janet. I was surprised at the queue at the electronic doors and waited behind one of the queues. A short and stout security man helped people get in and was sometimes shouting ''Two at a time, two at a time''. Although, most people entered individually. A female in security uniform suddenly came to stand by my side. I thought she was one of the security guards at the entrance, but from her body language, it seemed like she wanted to get inside too. I affirmed my thoughts when she helped one woman who was having problems entering. She asked the woman to stand out first then she later asked her to enter again. I just stood there looking. The lady was cute. She should be about 24 years of age, or so. She had nice busts from what I could see, and although her backside was not all that big, it was inviting. She was the first cute female security guard I had seen all my life. Then, another guy came too and stood beside her. He started talking to her and they both started laughing. From the way they behaved, it seemed they'd known each other for a while. Well, its none of my business. Just as it was my turn to enter, the security lady got in front of me and entered. The guy she was talking to was no where in sight. He suddenly re-appeared before the door closed and to my surprise joined the lady inside. The door closed. I was wondering what they must be doing inside there for the short while they'd be there, but its none of my business.
I finally went in and did the transfers. The sun slapped away the coolness of the air conditioners on my skin immediately I got out. I went to meet the security guard I had dropped my bag with and collected it from him. Now what remained was for me to use the ATM.
_
I walked towards the ATM machines and stood behind one of the short queues. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned back abrubtly. It was the 'change-lady'.
Within that short time frame, I re-assessed her. She was not a drop-dead beauty but she was cute in her own way. She had pointed nose. I still noticed her arms. I smiled and said
_
''hey, howdy? We meet here again''
_
she just smiled and nodded her head. We exchanged little talks and then we both faced the line in front of us.
I looked back again at her (there was nobody behind her yet) and she smiled again. As i faced my front the second time, she hit me on my shoulder again.
_
''Why do you keep looking back?'', she asked.
_
''errrm, i'm just admiring your beautiful face ooo...nothing much''
_
''you're whyning me abi?'', she asked playfully.
_
''No oh. I dont whyne on Wednessdays''.
_
''But today is tuesday now,'' she said.
_
Hehehehe, I knew it was tueesday though. I just shrugged and smiled back at her. After we withdrew, I collected her number.
I wonder what she thought about what happened in the bus.
Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Her name is Chi Chi. I never bothered asking for her full name. Chi Chi was okay by me, whatever the Chi's meant. She schooled in the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, something about arts something something something, I was too busy looking down at how her hips connected well with her buttocks, to hear what she was saying. All that matters is ..her name is Chi Chi and she schools at Mapoly, cool!
_
I stood by the road side and waved down a cab. ''Obantoko!'' I screamed as the driver slowed down in front of me. He shouted back the price and I cut-down N50 from it. That's almost the way I price most of the time. If you say anything that has 50 as one of its multiples, I cut down N50. If 50 isn't a multiple, I cut down N20.
He nodded and I jumped in.
_
An elderly woman sat beside me at the back sit, and a much younger boy was relaxing at the front. All windows were down so the breeze was face-slapping; although I enjoyed it.
A man, standing by the road side was giving the driver signal to slow down. He had a bit of load on the ground, by his feet. Our cab slowed down in front of him and he whispered a location to the driver. They negotiated price and the man jumped in beside me after the driver had helped him put his sack inside the boot.
_
After about two or three minutes, the man beside me called the driver and started begging him. His plea was that he had forgotten his phone at where he went to work and he needed to go back to get it. The driver stepped on the brakes too fast and for a while I thought the car would do a circus summersault, thankfully, it didn't.
The woman sitting beside me on the left started talking;
''e rora oooo''
''e se suuru ooo''
''ejo ooo.. a ani ri alaburu ooo...''
well, that's quite all I can remember she said.
The dude sitting in front looked back at me, maybe thinking I was the one who disturbed the driver. I stylishly looked at the mad beside me. The dude's gaze re-directed towards the man. Very good!
The driver rested his fingers on his head, and asked the man to get down. I think we all got the message. I quickly glanced at the man's pocket as he was about to step out. I could see the outline of a small phone (maybe Nokia) from his Jeans pocket. The driver got down and helped the crook-man with his load.
_
For the next twenty minutes, we talked about the man and his gimicks. I am usually not the type to jump into conclusion when it comes to judging people. The dude sitting in the front seat was very confident that the man did not forget any phone.
_
''That's how they behave,'' he barked out. ''He was not actually going to 'Abiola Way'. He just wanted us to move him front a bit!''
_
''ehn ehn'', I chipped in.
_
''yes oo. Those people, they always act like they have sense....bla bla bla'', I wasn't hearing what he was saying again.
_
I had just received a whatsapp message from Samuel. It was his house that I was heading to. I wanted to stay there for a while until I organized things. He lived somewhere in Obantoko. The message I got was dis-heartening. He thought he had dropped his house key under his foot-mat, but he had checked his pocket and discovered the key still there.
We had an arrangement that he would drop the key for me because he was going out for a programme and would not be home till early the next morning.
What was I going to do now? I was confused!
He replied my message and asked me to reach there first. Well, what could I do? I was already on the way, and I was inching closer and closer. Thoughts of Sikemi overcame thoughts of my present predicament. I smiled as I replied her message.
Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2014
I finally got to Obantoko, and with the help of some orange sellers and bike riders, I was able to locate Samuel's house. Alot of the houses in the area were old houses and Samuel's was no exception. Some part of the fence near the main gate was broken at the top and there was a gutter right in front of it.
The compound was neat with a coconut tree at one far end. There was a well the other end, which looked like it had not been visited in a while. I looked up and saw a water tank.
The sun was not helping matters as it burned deep through my hair into my scalp and threatened to rip my brains out. I could bearly open my eyes wide as I walked closer to the main building.
_
From the wondows structure of the entire building, I could tell that most of the rooms were self contained rooms. From the outside view, they looked quite large, unlike all these new houses that landlords build like containers.
From the description that Samuel had given me, I was able to trace where his room was situated. I stood by the balcony and checked my phone for any new messages. There were several from Samuel.
_
''...err... errm, wait''
''you know wetin go happen now?''
''that my house ehn..''
''there's this girl that stays in the opposite building''
''i've talked to her. I begged her to let you stay at her place for a while till I get back.''
''Na my paddy''
''But she's not around now. She should be back in about fourty minutes..''
''you there?''
''hey, you there?''
''howfar??''
_
Opposite building? I hadn't noticed there was an opposite building. I was about to reply when someone flung the gate open.
Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2014
I watched from where I stood as a chocolate skinned lady stepped in, and turned to close the gate, after which she turned back and walked towards the main building with an expressionless face. I noticed her large nylon bag which hinted that she maybe went to the market. She was wearing jeans trouser, colour; blue, and a yellow unisex round neck top. She kept her gaze to the ground and barely looked up as she approached.
I wondered if she was the person I was supposed to wait for. My phone beeped again as another whatsapp message appeared.
_
''Guy howfar nah?''
_
It was from Samo Airtel again. I just typed 'yea' as reply, to let him know I had seen his text. I quickly asked him what the name of the girl I was supposed to meet was.
Just as I tapped 'send', I heard a voice beside me.
_
''hey, are you Bobby? Samuel's friend?''
......I quickly smiled in the most polite way and said yes. She smiled back and said that she was sorry for taking so much time, that she went to get some stuff and was delayed where she went to. I laughed and told her that I was just arriving, and I hadn't even stayed up to five minutes before she burst the gate open.
_
''Ah! Dont mind me oh, it's that crazy Okada man that vexed me.''
_
''why? What happened?'' I sounded concerned.
_
''We agreed on how much he will take before he carried me, and now he got to this house and was telling me that my house is farther than he had expected, and that I had to pay extra fifty naira'', she hissed.
_
I just smiled and told her not to disturb herself about that, telling her that its their usual behaviour. (Not like I'd experienced that kind of thing before, but, you know...errm, so..).
She bent to pick her nylon that she had dropped while talking with me and started moving to the front a bit. I took the cue, grabbed my own bag too and started following her.
Her backside was not spectacular, as I could see. It was just big enough to qualify as an asset, and looked compact in the jeans. I quickly walked to meet her and attempted to help her with her own bag, but she didn't allow, saying I already had enough load to deal with, myself. Well, its not like I really wanted to help with carrying the bag. I was counting on the fact that she seemed well cultured and would decline my help. Thankfully, she did.
We got to the corner of the building, and as I turned, I could see the opposite building that Samuel was talking about. The two buildings had similar structures. As we walked, she kept on talking about her day and how so many people frustrated her in the market, and how it was capped by the Okada man's , and how she was very tired and how she will still try to prepare some food because of me, and how she will... wait, food? I suddenly remembered that I had not eaten. I dont know if the trumpet was sounded, but my hunger that had died before seemed to resurrect. Hallelujay somebody! I just smiled with hope that I'd soon get food from Jane. That was her name.
Re: No Boulevard In Sango (16+) by Mathicks(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
She paced about for nearly an hour, looking for one thing or the other. She frequently went out of the dimly lit room, and came back almost immediately, holding a different item each time.
_
She had a small reading table by the side of the eastern wall, from where i sat, south, on the bed. I was watching an episode of 'Supernaturals' which she had put in the player for me ealier. She sometimes stood in the room and watched some part of the movie that she liked, making multiple comments on the actions of the actors. I had previously seen seasons 1 and 2 of it, so it wasn't that hard catching up with season 4. There was a mirror at one corner of the room and a book-shelve directly opposite it, the bed in their middle. The room was rug-ed and had a pleasant smell, thanks to the spray air-freshener hanging from the wall.
_
There were two openings on the western wall; one was the kitchen and make-shift wardrobe, and the other was the combined bathroom and toilet.
The bathroom had a door, but the other wider opening had none. She used a curtain for it, though. She also used a curtain for the bathroom, and from the look of things, she seldom locked her bathroom door. Total girl's life. Sigh.
_
I finished watching about two episodes before she finally had time to sit. She sat on the only chair in the room. I paused the movie so that we could have time to talk. She seemed free and Jovial. Maybe that's why Samuel liked her so much and knew that she wouldn't mind having me over.
We talked a bit on the movie. She explained some important scenes from season 3 that I had missed and analysed all the new characters that I was confused about. Her movie stack was quite high, telling me she was a film addict, which she did not deny. I asked her about how she coped with school with all that movie consumption and other luxury that her room had to offer.
_
''Leave that one abeg,'' she laughed. She added ''I don't really watch that many movies when school is in session.''
_
''Why did you not go home sef?'' I enquired. ''Is this place not boring for you?''
_
''No oh. I prefer this place to home. Here, there's rest of mind and it is not as boring as you think.''
_
''Well, you're a big girl, though. You have enough things to keep you happy here. You for hear am if na normal life of bed and carpet room you dey.'' I joked.
_
''Haaa! I just even got this television about two months three months ago. Wetin dey this room? Nothing naw...'' she laughed.
_
She told me that her school just went on break and what was still keeping her around was that most of her friends were still around too. According to her, her friends didn't live very close-by, as most stayed at a place called 'Camp', and very close to their school's gate too.
She was in 300 level and an agric student. I still wonder why she chose to stay in a place as far as Obantoko. It was quite far from the school. She, however waved it off, saying that it wasn't far and that if I was plying the road on a daily basis, I wouldn't consider it far.
_
She made rice and stew. I liked her stew, it was tasty and her rice was perfectly cooked. I joked about travelling to her village to pay her bride price right away.
_
Evening was drawing nearer and nearer and power was interupted.
Jane went through the curtain of her kitchen/wardrobe and changed into something freer. I never knew heat had a surname. It was damn hot so I had to take off my shirt. My singlet was already getting soaked. I slid the windows open and hanged the curtains. After a while, Jane came back into the room in shorts and a jumpy round neck. She was still putting on a bra.

(1) (Reply)

A Cold Rainy Night In My Lodge / They Are Known For Their Sexual Prowess And ... / Books That Youy Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.