Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! (2736 Views)

This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) / What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
miztola:
Uncle where in my post did i mention sexx? And yes its a big deal if they both do it.

Aunty read ma post from top to bottom and tell me where i wrote "SEX"¿

Big deal against who,d guy or d gurl¿
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
sauceny:

Aunty read ma post from top to bottom and tell me where i wrote "SEX"¿

Big deal against who,d guy or d gurl¿
You dont have to spell it out for me to know what you are getting at

Its a big deal for both of them.
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by tosyne2much(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Let no man deceive you,he's telling you lies not because he doesn't want you to get upset ooooo

The pure truth is,
He wants to be on top of the game and does not you to rate him beneath your other male suitors thereby placing himself above his capabilities and vice versa
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
miztola:
You dont have to spell it out for me to know what you are getting at

Its a big deal for both of them.

As if yours wasn't translating same as well...
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
cheesy
miztola:
its like peak milk,its in him.
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
sauceny:

As if yours wasn't translating same as well...
mine was different
It wasn't the obvious,I meant ''anything'' in general terms tongue
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
When did lying become normal ?
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by onegig(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Op. Talk to him.

He may be used to doing such and needs someone to straighten things out. You are his partner and this is a flaw you need to help him correct. That's if he is willing to change and sees it as something bad.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by destante(f): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
hmm, its not a good thing if he lies that frequently, right! But did you try to find out why he does? Its okay to make him know that you know he does lie most times and that he should stop. Its some peoples weakness, lies slip off their mouths like nobody's business. You can be of help to him. I don't think it means he doesn't respect you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by MzAmanda(f): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oahray:

Be observant, lying usually follows a pattern. Note the times you catch him in a lie and try to discern why he lied those times. Could it be fear of upsetting you? The need to impress you? To avoid responsibility for action or lack of it? That would help you know what to do about it.
Tankz dude...I rily dho appreciate dhat
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by MzAmanda(f): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
Let no man deceive you,he's telling you lies not because he doesn't want you to get upset ooooo

The pure truth is,
He wants to be on top of the game and does not you to rate him beneath your other male suitors thereby placing himself above his capabilities and vice versa
Dhats kind of convincing...tanks...
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Mprex(f): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
MzAmanda:
Ah tink tz nt about mhe...he isn't uptight around mhe...I'm tinking tz jst HIM!!Lyk tz his personality
hmmmm. This one is strong! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
miztola:
mine was different

In what way¿...plz explain!
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
miztola:
mine was different

In what way¿...plz xplain!
Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Missmossy(f): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
With how young the relationship is,its already flocked with lies on his part. Such a guy isn't to be trusted then? How do you cope with him?

Talk it out with him more seriously as he needs to desist from the act completely unless your entire relationship with him will be ruined.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! by Hawlahscho(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2014
MzAmanda:
Tankz dude...buh dhat friend of mine is a ghuy...I said HE wen I brought him up

I didn't notice very well. He must be a player then. (abt to be signed by Chelsea) lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice / Love Is Better Than Education True Or False? / What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.