Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. (50680 Views)

Odion Ighalo: The New Face Of Nigerian Football / Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by JEITO: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
She looks good to rule female football, but I hope hers doesn't become the case of cynthia Uwak undecided

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ONYEBALL: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
I know that one day this oshoala girl will make nigeria proud,i often watch her in training at aggey football pitch mushin lagos where she trains with other girls regularly she is a good footballer.

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ugwum007(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
CFCfan:

She could be wearing a sports bra. It helps keep the br.easts in place when a lady is engaged in a sporting activity.

check her other pix
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by Psalmology(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Azizat is blazing both in physique and performance. She has been impressive so far.

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by MuhammaduJesus(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Good player she is. Fast pace,excellent movement,full of youthful energy and a sharp shooter. She dey rep her adugbo(Ikorodu)

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by dont8(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Same name different spelling, ok. @topic, she's definitely a rare gem for Falcons and has a bright future ahead of her.
niggereyez:
*modified*
she has a bright future .. u'll need shades to look at it.
....qnd plz OP... its ASISAT... not Azeezat angry
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kudos to her then.

Keep up d good work gurl

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Smartsyn:
Congrats to her..

She is on her period..
I am thinking of another period already
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ifeanyi005: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
FP
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ifeanyi005: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
Calebosko:
not for sale,keep off
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ayusco85(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
IYANGBALI:
she is married I am her husband,the goal keeper whyte is available marry dat one

u be lesbo? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ayusco85(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
searay:

i didnt asked for the phone number of Hell fire tongue. i will pass

2 Likes

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by kamilous(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
She shud continue pulling d string
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by IYANGBALI: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
ayusco85:

u be lesbo? shocked
I be double silencer,I have both preeek and toto grin
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ugotex85: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nigerian women footballers remain the best in the whole world.
By the way, is it possible to swap our Super Chickens with these ladies?

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by 1miccza: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
ayusco85:
I love azeezat Oshoala kiss. Pls who has her fone number I can jump off a helicopter with parachute for her grin

How about jumping into a volcano for her
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ayusco85(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I be double silencer,I have both preeek and toto grin

she male angry YUCK
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ayusco85(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
1miccza:

How about jumping into a volcano for her

u well so?
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by 1miccza: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
englishmart:
Yeah .
Just that okparanozie and Sunday have refused to exceed 20Yrs and 21yrs respectively.

Despite playing professional football for the past 7years.

I am still trying to understand the technique behind the fullstop in the ages of Nigerian footballers,at some point,it just stops moving..
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by 1miccza: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
ayusco85:

u well so?

No be the guy wan jump from helicopter because of person wey e no know??Volcano go better pass naaa
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ayusco85(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
1miccza:

No be the guy wan jump from helicopter because of person wey e no know??Volcano go better pass naaa

u get eye so? jump from helicopter with parachute undecided
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
She's amazing. And congratulations to the entire team
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by searay(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
ayusco85:

i didnt asked for the phone number of Hell fire tongue. i will pass
Fear fear
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by slimmingcare(f): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
She is the most beautiful of all in the tournament

3 Likes

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ayusco85(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2014
searay:
Fear fear

I gree tongue
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by 1miccza: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2014
ayusco85:

u get eye so? jump from helicopter with parachute undecided

Ehn u fit use parachute jump enter volcano make the love for complete naaa

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by man19king(m): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2014
I luv U Oshoala
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by greall1: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2014
Stop lying

JaypeeAnics:
the most interesting part of it is dat she is so beautiful.....chai and she be princess oo.....well she was my x gf....but nw I'm regretting it....stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.