Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. (50566 Views)

Odion Ighalo: The New Face Of Nigerian Football / Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by mfm04622: 3:45am On Oct 26, 2014
greall1:
Stop lying

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by emmabest2000(m): 3:59am On Oct 26, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Lets play a game its called "LAST MAN STANDING"

I start with a word the next person continues with my
last word
e.g i hate maths
second person: maths is easy
lets go itz fun
Old game ! There's a lot of that kind of game here on nairaland , Try harder next time tongue

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by robosky02(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2014
to lay aclaims to her raising credentials
she has won the MVP of the AWC

two MVP aword in one year.gbam................

no doubt the true face on Nigerias female football
forget the innocent face the feets are deadly oh..............

2 Likes

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by robosky02(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2014
omo by the way "na front page i dey oh"
wow...................
thanks moderator..................

am off to rivers angels camp to celebrate with the girls while we await
Oshoala to came back to naija with the other girls.
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by searay(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2014
ayusco85:

I gree tongue
lols
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by Gorgeous58(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Great attacking player with so much self confidence. She reminds me of Mercy Akinde and Perpetual Nkwocha rolled up into one.

2 Likes

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by InvertedHammer: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2014
Kudos!
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by IYANGBALI: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2014
ayusco85:

she male angry YUCK
you don't know what you are missing grin

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by kendrick93(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
photos for Desire Oparanozie

see more photos - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/super-falcons-star-ugochi-desire.html
see as dis one be lyk man

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by ayusco85(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2014
1miccza:

Ehn u fit use parachute jump enter volcano make the love for complete naaa

Am not Heraclitus the greek philosopher that committed suicide by jumping inside a volcano tongue
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by robosky02(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Oshoala and team mates with coach Edwin Okon celebrates the 7th............

parfect AWC title.

thus completing the circle as Nigeria now HOLDS both the male AFCON and female AWC titles Simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by honeric01(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
ayusco85:

she male angry YUCK

Shemales don't have both, you can only have one at a time.

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by SexyRihanna(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
and so fucking wot
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by fairheven: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I be double silencer,I have both preeek and toto grin
Hmm,"Iya-double"weapon lipsrsealed
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by favouryemmy: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
The opportunity they gave to this Oshoala girl is the same they shd have given to Kelechi Iheanacho. I wonder why theyve not given him that opportunity in Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by IYANGBALI: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
fairheven:

Hmm,"Iya-double"weapon lipsrsealed
jeluxy
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by gabazin080(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
omanifrank:
she tried anyway..

stil flexing my free 6GB
6gb on which network. and aw I fit take get mine
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by omanifrank(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
gabazin080:
6gb on which network. and aw I fit take get mine
mtn na
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by fairheven: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
jeluxy
Jealousy ke?am only admiring u. I beg ,how u dey take do am? shocked
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by robosky02(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
favouryemmy:
The opportunity they gave to this Oshoala girl is the same they shd have given to Kelechi Iheanacho. I wonder why theyve not given him that opportunity in Super Eagles.
undecided
favouryemmy:
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by gabazin080(m): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2014
omanifrank:
mtn na
tel me aw I fit take get mine also. pls
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by Dolcilicious(f): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2014
ayusco85:
I love azeezat Oshoala kiss. Pls who has her fone number I can jump off a helicopter with parachute for her grin

without parachute nko? undecided
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2014
She has improved as a player.

Her finishing, positioning and movement off the ball has really improved over the past few months.

I see the next Mercy Akide in that gurl, I'm pretty sure I'd fall in love with her soon. Cfcfan can have that Oyibo gurl that stays in the States cheesy
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by runtinxnigga(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2014
This girl is just good. She is an Athletic
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by mobileincome(m): 3:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Proud of you, dats all!!!
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by robosky02(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
mobileincome:
Proud of you, dats all!!!

so we are..........
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by robosky02(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Asisat Oshoala completes three Most Valuable Player (MVP) in one year.

She was crowned the Most Valuable Player (MVP) in the Federations cup finals on sunday against Sunshine Queens of Akure.
as her team Rivers Angel wins the trophy four times in a row.

Just like what she did at the 2014 FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup in Canada,

she was also the Most Valuable Player (MVP) of the just concluded 9th African Women Championship.

She narrowly lost the Highest Goals Scorer award to Desire Oparanozie with just one goal less than the five scored.
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by robosky02(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2015
..............And she lived up to her billingas as the NEW FACE OF NIGERIAN FOOTBALL

AFRICAN FEMALE FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR 2014

Congrats for making us sooooooo proud

1 Like

Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by robosky02(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2015
can she deliver the female world cup to nigeria
Re: Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. by robosky02(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2015
BBC Women's Footballer of the Year award: Asisat Oshoala wins

Nigeria and Liverpool forward Asisat Oshoala has been named as the BBC Women's Footballer of the Year.
The 20-year-old forward is the first player to win the new award from the BBC World Service, voted for by football fans around the world.
She beat Spain's Veronica Boquete, German Nadine Kessler, Scot Kim Little and Brazilian Marta to the honour.
"I would like to say thank you to the BBC, to my fans around the world and to everyone who voted," she said.
The award is the first of its kind hosted by a global broadcaster.

Oshoala, who was the youngest player to be shortlisted, was the leading scorer at the Under-20s World Cup in Canada last summer and was voted the tournament's best player.

Her performances led Nigeria to the final, where they were narrowly beaten by Germany, and she was also a major influence in the senior Nigeria team who won the African Women's Championship in October.
That ensured their qualification for this summer's World Cup in Canada, which begins on 6 June with full coverage on the BBC.

Oshoala said the honour was a big lift for Nigeria before the World Cup and would help inspire young players in her homeland.
"It's a really good thing for us as a team because we now know that we have something great and now we want to go at the trophy," she said. "We can do it, we did it in 2014 we can also do it this year as well.
"There is going to be a lot of motivation for women's football in Nigeria now because of this award because there are a lot of fans out there.
"I know my Liverpool Ladies coach is going to be happy right now. Before I left the UK he called me and said to me 'don't worry I hope you win the award and we're going to celebrate it when you come back'."
Oshoala signed for Liverpool Ladies in January 2015, becoming the first African to feature in the Women's Super League, with manager Matt Beard calling her "one of the world's top young footballers".
Mary Hockaday, controller of BBC World Service English, paid tribute to Oshoala.
"At still only 20, she's proved herself a formidable talent on the pitch," she said. "I'm proud BBC World Service is supporting the women's game and thrilled with the interest in the award."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Stars Who Chose Not To Play For The Super Eagles / CAF Releases Shortlist Of Nominees For The African Player Of The Year. / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.