Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Travelling To Cross Rivers (nysc) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Travelling To Cross Rivers (nysc) (2193 Views)

People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here / Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? / A thread for corpers posted to Cross river (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Cross Rivers (nysc) by tobilinoP(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hello fellow nairalanders, i am a graduate of Computer Science and has been posted to Cross Rivers for Youth Service.(batch C), camp starts Nov. 20, 2008 I would like to hear from people who live there , are from there or have served there to kindly give me info about the place.
Thanx a lot
Re: Travelling To Cross Rivers (nysc) by jacq(f): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2008
I have a friend from Ogoja town and from what i heard from him his people are very nice
and always ready to help ( just like in naija you get more help when u can dash money ).
and stay away from their girls oh ! grin dey only marry their own so i heard.
Re: Travelling To Cross Rivers (nysc) by tobilinoP(m): 12:45am On Nov 17, 2008
thanx jacq, ur advice is noted, , i discovered the orientation camp is at obubra, and from a map i see its quite far from calabar, how can one navigate from the airport to the camp?
Re: Travelling To Cross Rivers (nysc) by omofola(f): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2008
i served at cross river,you will have to take a bus from the garage when you leave the airport to obubra camp,and it's about 2hrs,cross river is a very big place and the towns are very far from each other,its best to find a way to serve at calabar or ogoja aside this towns forget it,ikom is manageable

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In / Do Law Graduates Get Paid During NYSC ??? / Corpers Needed In A Private School In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.