Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals (2816 Views)

Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. / 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by Rikidony(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
Prophet Austin Moses , founder and senior pastor of
Divine ministries solution has said God has shown him a
revelation about Nigeria.

The prophet who said he has been in the ministry for 26
years said he had a revelation that the military took over
power from the civilians government in Nigeria and there was
chaos in the country.

He said God revealed to him that top politicians in the country
were arrested and locked up.

He said he saw a retired Nigeria army general who organized
the coup while stating the reason God showed him the
revelations is for him to warn Nigerians to pray against the
coup from occurring.

Click the link to Watch video below

http://www.naij.com/311147-military-plan-to-take-over-in-nigeria-prophet-reveals.html

Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by delishpot: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ehen. Then we go all rest. No mercy for boko haram when the army takes over. And then, naija will sit up.
Ehmmm, the millitary should include me in their take over plans.
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by SimpleJetty(f): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
I pray his revelation comes to past by God's grace. The military do loot but they at least maintain peace, security and orderliness. Same cannot be said of Jonathan with his looters of public treasury in agbada wear. I wonder what the military men are still waiting for to take over.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by Chubhie: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
What is the Madman waiting for before he takes over? Corruption has already been legalised and re branded as just ordinary stealing and if nothing urgent is done to arrest the trend before politicians smuggles it into our DNA as a way of life.
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by chamboy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Thank God fresh air at last.... the coup should happen already abeg
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
delishpot:
Ehen. Then we go all rest. No mercy for boko haram when the army takes over. And then, naija will sit up.

as if you never heard that the military was aiding the same BH they are supposed to be fighting.
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by ikweremilitant: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
delishpot:
nonsence! Is that d reason why d military should take over?anyway make dm try,my assurance is that any forceful overthrow of gej,that person wil have no country to govern.boko haram wil be charle boy show to compare to what we wil do.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by jdilight(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nigeria has passed coup stage, small kids wake up. The world will burn down our military if they try it.
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by omololu2020(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Small boys or daft boys plenty for nairaland sha.i cant bliv pple will support d military if dey tak ova.alot of pple were killed from 1993 to 1998,dis pple were fightin for democracy in nigeria,and alot of pple paid with dia lifes.now som !diot are shoutin military should tak ova,do u fink u will b able to criticise the military government,d military head of state can even run Nigeria lik north korea,and if u dear protest,u will b arrested and charged to court....anyday d military takes ova in nigeria.dat will b d day nigeria stop existin cos d man will rule is region alone...no foolish military man from d north west,north east,south east,south south or middle birth can rule me a yoruba man from ondo state,cox i didnt elect him.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by Sall(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
This stupid men of god when will you people stop spreading rumour in this country in order to gain more purpularity. Aren't you sertisfy with your tight and offerings maybe you have your eyes on those private jets too . Am not surprise . And now the confusion on this forum as began.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by talktimi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
The military have right to be angry, many of their boys are being court martialed
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by clean2: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by delishpot: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
ikweremilitant:
nonsence! Is that d reason why d military should take over?anyway make dm try,my assurance is that any forceful overthrow of gej,that person wil have no country to govern.boko haram wil be charle boy show to compare to what we wil do.

Even more better sef. So we all will rest. Haba, wetin we go dey hold millitants and millitary and old papa politicians, dey guide dem like dem dey guide blokos every time.
Make una scatter naija make we rest. Shuo, Buhari people say buhari or no naija, ebele people say ebele or no naija. Wetin we do una? Na we make una touts? Abegi, make una no dey worry us like new pregnancy dey worry women biko. Commot NO, ngwanu mornng sickness stop. NO!
Na so una be. Una don already scatter naija

1 Like

Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by eightsin(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
What!!! That won't be possible...it just can't work. Let them allow us grow our democracy. So many people died for this democracy and the free speech we have.
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by jamace(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
wink
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
That prophet just woke up in 1967 pls Op if he is ur pastor, u people no dey try how can the prophet be soooo poor that he still has a 1967 calendar in his sitting room. Pls tell him we r in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin Military Takover is equal to burning Nigeria to ashes.
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
SimpleJetty:
I pray his revelation comes to past by God's grace. The military do loot but they at least maintain peace, security and orderliness. Same cannot be said of Jonathan with his looters of public treasury in agbada wear. I wonder what the military men are still waiting for to take over.
The day the military takes over ,you'll loose the right to type on this forum like you're typing and praying now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by saintkash(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
omololu2020:
Small boys or daft boys plenty for nairaland sha.i cant bliv pple will support d military if dey tak ova.alot of pple were killed from 1993 to 1998,dis pple were fightin for democracy in nigeria,and alot of pple paid with dia lifes.now som !diot are shoutin military should tak ova,do u fink u will b able to criticise the military government,d military head of state can even run Nigeria lik north korea,and if u dear protest,u will b arrested and charged to court....anyday d military takes ova in nigeria.dat will b d day nigeria stop existin cos d man will rule is region alone...no foolish military man from d north west,north east,south east,south south or middle birth can rule me a yoruba man from ondo state,cox i didnt elect him.

typical of a yoruba man.... boasting! !!! since 1960.

dis man of God should have specify wen dis coup will take place o

1 Like

Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2014
i CAN'T BELIEVE SOME ARE ACTUALLY CALLING FOR THE RETURN OF MILITARY DICTATORSHIP.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by omololu2020(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
saintkash:

foolish igbo coward.mayb wen u hav ur own country,military will b rulin u pple
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by omololu2020(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
saintkash:

foolish igbo coward.mayb wen u hav ur own country,military will b rulin u pple .
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by talktimi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
If several mutinies can take place within a short period in the army, you can be rest assured that many soldiers not involved in those mutinies are angry though some people might want to console themselves by giving any such coup an ethnic coloration but I can tell you soldiers are first patriotic to themselves before any ethnic group.

We need to get to the crux of the matter. Many of those boys were angry that their strategies were leaked to boko haram leading to the loss of lives of their fellow soldiers. Who revealed those secrets ? That is why some of them had to shoot at their commandant. Mutiny is bad but loosing close friends as if they are Christmas nama is very very painful especially when you know it is due to betrayal
Re: Shocking Military Plan To Take Over In Nigeria - Prophet Reveals by frog12: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Unserious politicians, why shouldn't the military take over? first to arrest, emir of kano, second, diezani oil

(1) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Jailed 21 years For Stealing $5.1 Million Under Buhari regime / Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general / See How Buhari Got Soaked In Paris Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.