Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] (857 Views)

Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) / Checkout This Throwback Of Dbanj And Tunde Ednut ( Photo) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Birthday Party With Family And Friends (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by chicbenita(f): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
The ace comedian shared this picture of himself and friends long long ago. Money is good as they say, isn’t it? - See more at: http://www.view.com.ng/throwback-of-igosave-and-friends/#sthash.6G0rYMCr.dpuf

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by kellight28(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lol, Are those guys doing jangolova?
Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by Mccoynelly(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
I think Igosave is the wisest among them.. Dont you think so?
Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by unlessgod: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
hmm,, impressive though
Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by BestAnimal2(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
omg: so other animals still they here cheesy,,, OH no i will be the best animal bet you grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by Egboboss: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
BestAnimal2:
omg: so other animals still they here cheesy,,, OH no i will be the best animal bet you grin
lol,, what kind of animal are you??
Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by Donbigi: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Still the cool guy i knew back thenn,,, nice one man mi
Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by Tolexander: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mccoynelly:
I think Igosave is the wisest among them.. Dont you think so?
so far he sat down and didn't jump to hold on to the horizontal above like cashew fruit hasn't made him the wisest.

He sat down owing to the fact that he isn't tall and no matter how high he would jump, his hands wouldn't reach the crossbar!
Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by Tolexander: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why is I go save sitting when others jumped to hold on to the crossbar?

Hope his trousers hasn't torn while he was trying to jump like his mates, hence reason for sitting down?
Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by mizmayree: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
from my view here. Igosave aint tall.. and i think i still love him.. he's the finest,, I love him so much

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by Mccoynelly(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tolexander:
so far he sat down and didn't hold on to the crossbar like fruit hasn't made him the wisest.

He sat down owing to the fact that he isn't tall and no matter how high he jumped, his hands wouldn't reach the crossbar!

I bet you.. Igosave aint short man.. just a min,, lemme surf for his (NOW) pics,, btween i still stand on my words.. he's the wisest
Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by Mccoynelly(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
mizmayree:
from my view here. Igosave aint tall.. and i think i still love him.. he's the finest,, I love him so much

Sorry my dear.. he's married and with a KID.. lmao no be only love
Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by Mccoynelly(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=Tolexander post=27440959][/quote] is this short? huh

Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by Estertween: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mccoynelly:
is this short? huh
His cute doh...
Re: Throwback Of Igosave And Friends [PHOTO] by Tolexander: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mccoynelly:
is this short? huh
this guy isn't tall!

Moreover, in a group picture, any attribute eg height, complexion, beauty are always in relative term. A 6.5feet guy can be said to be short if he is in a group picture of guys with height of 7feet.

Does 'i go save' look like someone whose hand will touch the horizontal above at the peak of his jump power like his friends in the picture?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really The Story Behind Black Friday? / Busta Rhymes Head Busted On Stage With Blood Gushing Out / Photos: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi, And The Carter Girls Take New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.