Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? (1312 Views)

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves / How To Know You Are A Wowo Girl: / Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Wale112(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
have noticed this a number of times.its mostly the very ugly nigerian girls who put on airs grin grin
u try to be polite to them and them dey think say na toast u dey try to toast them.they are so arrogant and full of themselves.the other day i saw this naija girl with k-leg and duck eyes and i as i was trying to say hello to her she just snapped at me and opened her duck eyes at me saying, "shuo! wetin u wan dey disturb me for".i was taken aback.imagine this ugly lookin duck eyed naija chick snapping at me because i was just saying goodmorning to her.abeg some of u wowo naija girls too dey arrogant undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Guy i disagree...na dem loyal pass and easy goin..its the cute ones dat are arrogant and annoying...trust me...
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Wale112(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Guy i disagree...na dem loyal pass and easy goin..its the cute ones dat are arrogant and annoying...trust me...
angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Godmother(f): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
@OP

You sef why you no mind your biz naa
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Justeenaleo(f): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lair lair pants on fire
You toast am, she no gree, and you want to come and blame naija babes
Warn ya sef o
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
angry
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
lool..ds op shuld listen to himself abeg.
she was WOWO,with her duck eyes,and k leg as u rightly described,buh u still found her,appealing and attractive enough to woo her.
And then,probably ur lines wernt tight enuf,and she politely shoved it off am sure...and dats hw she became arrogant abi
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
NONSENSE!!!
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by balogundayo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Guy!!!

U TOO DEY LIE!
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wale112:
have noticed this a number of times.its mostly the very ugly nigerian girls who put on airs grin grin
u try to be polite to them and them dey think say na toast u dey try to toast them.they are so arrogant and full of themselves.the other day i saw this naija girl with k-leg and duck eyes and i as i was trying to say hello to her she just snapped at me and opened her duck eyes at me saying, "shuo! wetin u wan dey disturb me for".i was taken aback.imagine this ugly lookin duck eyed naija chick snapping at me because i was just saying goodmorning to her.abeg some of u wowo naija girls too dey arrogant undecided

True, but no be only Naija ugly babes. Ghanaian ugly babes too. But wetin carry you self go meet ugly babe?
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by itstpia1: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Annypie:
lool..ds op shuld listen to himself abeg.
she was WOWO,with her duck eyes,and k leg as u rightly described,buh u still found her,appealing and attractive enough to woo her.

Op, do you want to answer this question.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Tallesty1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wale112:
u try to be polite to them and them dey think say na toast u dey try to toast them.they are so arrogant and full of themselves. the other day i saw this naija girl with k-leg and duck eyes and i as i was trying to say hello to her she just snapped at me and opened her duck eyes at me saying, "shuo! wetin u wan dey disturb me for".i was taken aback.imagine this ugly lookin duck eyed naija chick snapping at me because i was just saying goodmorning to her.abeg some of u wowo naija girls too dey arrogant undecided
You dey greet birds?undecided
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by chigoizie7(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wale112:

Bros, if na dream u de dream,abeg, wake up, na ugly gals loyal pass,nd if any of dem catch u,bros ur own don be, cos to let go of her na wahala, dey re d nicest gal I ve ever seen, unless dis ur so called ugly gal is been decieved by her female folkz dat she is d bomb, @least to boost her self esteem,
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Baddo101(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wale112:
My Guy.To b wowo girl sef no easy..
meanwhile hope say no b warri gal u b wan follow yarn? some of dem can dey form. with dia small boobs and disfigured yansh....#no offence pls..........make i run look for place to hide b4 dos babes show for dis thread come start dey fire me...Lmao.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
I meet girls alot and frm experience, i can very much say that beautiful girls are open to everyone, they hardly bash u unnecessarily. They seem so scare guy away, it takes boldness to walk up to them. To me, beautiful girls may be hard to date but they are easy to meet. Many are introverts.

On the oda hand, average and ugly girl too seem very easy to meet but if u run out of luck and u mistakenly meet one of these classless ladies anywhr, u will be surprised to see the arrogance they will put on, they are usually extroverts and they may address u anyhow.

However, all ladies are cool to meet, it only depend on how u play ur card.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? by pasqal09: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2014

(1)

GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? / I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship / A Hot Nigerian Guy Just Got Married To A White Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.