Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,774 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Diary Of A Funaabite - Part 1(in The Beginning) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Funaabite - Part 1(in The Beginning) (1140 Views)

Diary Of A Funaabite - Part 3 (my Love Life Series) / Diary Of A Funaabite - Part 2 (my Carrot Boxers) / Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Funaabite - Part 1(in The Beginning) by KUDZ(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
By Kayode Oluwaseun David.

Getting to write University of Agriculture Abeokuta (UNAAB) now Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)’s post UTME in 2011 was merely as a result of “I must get into school this year by force by fire”. Well, you don’t need to know my real name, but I am popularly known throughout campus as “Aloba”. Yes, I know you would be wondering who the hell is Aloba? The thing is if you don’t know me, then you know nothing in FUNAAB.

My dad saw the advert in a punch newspaper that stated that FUNAAB has started offering Management courses-accounting, banking and finance, economics, business enterprise management, and entrepreneurial studies. So, FUNAAB invites all suitable candidates that has written UTME that year and has scored 180 and above to apply for these courses, even though they haven’t chosen the school in their UTME registration. Then, my dad brought the newspaper home from work on Monday. I didn’t get to see the advert until Wednesday when I was checking through the papers out of boredom, since the only job without salary that I do every day is just sitting down at home and watch galaxy television. You know what we jambites face. Galaxy television is the only TV station that our TV can reach, because of its ancient state, maybe its expiring. I watched galaxy television to the extent that I can recite word for word the various soap opera advertisements shown.

When I saw the advert, I was interested but with a high degree of skepticism. I began to wonder who and what is FUNAAB. I haven’t for once heard of that school before. As far as universities are concerned in Nigeria, I know UNILAG, OAU, UI, UNILORIN, FUTA, COVENANT UNIVERSITY, OOU, UNAD, FUTA, and some others, but UNAAB mba. If they didn’t write the name of the, continue reading at:
www.humanrefinery./2014/10/25/diary-of-a-funaabite-part-1-in-the-beginning/

(1) (Reply)

THE LAST SHOT (a Short Story) / The Justice Creed. / The Player's Handbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.