Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls (3335 Views)

Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
I know this is childish but I really need your view on it. If you can't help but to insult, make it bearable.

I met this girl about three years ago but then I was into a serious relationship. I never mind her, despite the fact that I was infatuated to her then. I believed it will phase out with time.

Unfortunately, I lost my babe to ''a more committed person'', in her words. And I have never talked to this new girl. I always stare, without a Hi or Hello.

Now I need her like never before, but I feel stupid because how do I tell someone I stared at for about three years that I love her?
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ploy:
I know this is childish but I really need your view on it. If you can't help but to insult, make it bearable.

I met this girl about three years ago but then I was into a serious relationship. I never mind her, despite the fact that I was infatuated to her then. I believed it will phase out with time.

Unfortunately, I lost my babe to ''a more committed person'', in her words. And I have never talked to this new girl. I always stare, without a Hi or Hello.

Now I need her like never before, but I feel stupid because how do I tell someone I stared at for about three years that I love her?

just do it! Next!!!
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Emmysteve(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ploy:

And this post should call for insults you think? See how we Nigerian have degraded ourselves.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by RapLawd(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bro, things do happen that way,but please, in other not poo ön your ass,inquire yourself if you truly love her/you just want as a backup plan towards your predicaments>broken relationship<if so,ghost mode yourself and evacuate shapaly/immediatly,but,but and but if you do really love the girl_go ahead and explain things to her b4 someone else outsmart you...

NOTE:Girls to love are really scarce nowadays!!!
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
give me her number I will help u out cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by hugoart(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Walk up to her. You don't need to explain anything about your last relationship.
Ask for her phone number. If she gives you,there might be some interest.
You know what to do with it.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Mprex(f): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Psychologically, a crush is meant to last for a maximum of four months, anything that exceeds that could be love.

Op, you have been staring @ this lady for three complete years and you still call it a crush shocked

You have been in love with her but either you just didnt realize it or you have been trying to supress it.

Better go for her now before you will loose her too to a "more commited person"

goodluck smiley
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Tymax(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Slacker. Dey there dey reason am. angry

1 Like

Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Emmysteve:
And this post should call for insults you think? See how we Nigerian have degraded ourselves.

To a reasoning person, it doesn't but many people will make an issue out of it. That made me plead with them because I hate insult especially from people I don't know.

By the way, what is your own view?
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
@Mprex, I really appreciate your contribution, thank you so much.

@kaeboy, not only number address, thank you anyway.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Chrisdmeek(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ploy:

There has never been much harm in trying,(it's even more harmful keeping it to yourself),. So just go ahead and give it a try if U're so sure of what you feel.
Talking about how to tell her, just tell her!. The same way you told the previous one, and maybe add a few more flavour to it at least to compensate the whole three years of staring grin
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by SeverusSnape(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Take a chance, there's no harm in trying, the greatest risk in life is to never take a risk.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by africanrapper: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
When I was much younger (20s), something similar happened to me. I'd advise you to guage her interest level. If she digs you, tell her how you feel.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
I have someone like you in my dept right now n I always feel like giving him a hot slap whenever I catch him staring at me , what stops you from talking to her and at least be a friend for the past three years ?
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by spanzed(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
Elantracey:
I have someone like you in my dept right now n I always feel like giving him a hot slap whenever I catch him staring at me , what stops you from talking to her and at least be a friend for the past three years ?
Fear that she would beat him... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Mprex(f): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ploy:
@Mprex, I really appreciate your contribution, thank you so much.

@kaeboy, not only number address, thank you anyway.
uwlcm
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Begonia(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why would you think we'd insult you? There's nothing wrong with your post. In fact, this is an insult to all sensible nairalanders.. lol
@topic; you don't love her. It's not possible to love a girl you know nothing about. Too many Nigerian guys have abused the word 'love' way too much. I really don't get why chatting her up is a big deal. You don't have to tell her 'you've been staring at her for three years'. That could even creep her out if she never noticed you. If she's single and you're ready to date again, go for it. Dealing with regrets can be nasty.. smiley
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Elantracey:

I still don't know why I did that. Though, I thought my relationship then would work. I hate cheating to be sincere. I always try to play any side affection down in favour of......
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
Begonia:
Why would you think we'd insult you? There's nothing wrong with your post. In fact, this is an insult to all sensible nairalanders.. lol
@topic; you don't love her. It's not possible to love a girl you know nothing about. Too many Nigerian guys have abused the word 'love' way too much. I really don't get why chatting her up is a big deal. You don't have to tell her 'you've been staring at her for three years'. That could even creep her out if she never noticed you. If she's single and you're ready to date again, go for it. Dealing with regrets can be nasty.. smiley

As for the insult, I have read a good deal of innocent questions by seemingly helpless people on Nairaland and truckload of insults as comments. This made me feel reluctant to ask question in this forum.

As for knowing her, I know virtually everything about her, not directly from her though. Ordinarily, I am shy, timid and dread rejection, these coupled with my devotion to .... kept me at bay.

I do love her, if you will believe me. She has caught me staring at her time without number. In fact, she has vented her annoyance on me one day. She happened to be one of the ladies that serve food at a dinner, she brought two plates to a table for three, serve two other people on the table and left there. She never came back to that table that night, I had to call another lady to serve me.

This made my intention looked like an after thought. I love her, I seriously do. Believe me if I say I do. I feel sick I waited this long
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mprex:

Mprex I enjoyed your encouragement but there is something I still don't understand in her reaction. I couldn't pin down yesterday because of her unit in the church. She left when I was still attending to somethings.

I eventually got her number from a lady who may tell her I did. When I called her she picked but didn't talk. I was just talking like radio, this made me presume the network was bad. I decided to text her, which I did. Since, she got the text, she stopped picking my calls completely. Seriously, I need your opinion, I don't want to come of as a desperate jack
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Mprex(f): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ploy:

Mprex I enjoyed your encouragement but there is something I still don't understand in her reaction. I couldn't pin down yesterday because of her unit in the church. She left when I was still attending to somethings.

I eventually got her number from a lady who may tell her I did. When I called her she picked but didn't talk. I was just talking like radio, this made me presume the network was bad. I decided to text her, which I did. Since, she got the text, she stopped picking my calls completely. Seriously, I need your opinion, I don't want to come of as a desperate jack
there are a lot of possibilities:
-maybe she saw it coming, considering the fact that she knows you have been staring @ her for a long time and she just wanna play the hard to get game

-maybe the lady you got her number from is a jerk that told her something negative

-maybe she is been very cautious considering the fact that you guys attend the same church.

But what ever the case, its not too late to make ammends. Talk to her when next you see her in church with a free mindset. Tell her you were just calling to apologize for getting her number from someone else instead of her.
Tell her you just wanna be friends. Start from there. Let things escalate @ a steady pace. There is no rush. Another important thing is this, dont avoid her in church.. This might give her a wrong notion about you.

Goodluck. smiley
sorry for the looooonnnng epistle cheesy
-
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mprex:

-maybe she saw it coming, considering the fact that she knows you have been staring @ her for a long time and she just wanna play the hard to get game

-maybe the lady you got her number from is a jerk that told her something negative

-maybe she is been very cautious considering the fact that you guys attend the same church.

But what ever the case, its not too late to make ammends. Talk to her when next you see her in church with a free mindset. Tell her you were just calling to apologize for getting her number from someone else instead of her.
Tell her you just wanna be friends. Start from there. Let things escalate @ a steady pace. There is no rush. Another important thing is this, dont avoid her in church.. This might give her a wrong notion about you.

Goodluck. smiley
-

Thank you, so much
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by mesoade(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mprex:

Goodluck. smiley
-
And some people will say there are no sensible peeps on NL romance section.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Mprex(f): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
mesoade:
And some people will say there are no sensible peeps on NL romance section.
i'm flattered smiley
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by philtrum(m): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mprex:
Psychologically, a crush is meant to last for a maximum of four months, anything that exceeds that could be love.

Op, you have been staring @ this lady for three complete years and you still call it a crush shocked
The intelligent ones are on nairaland
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by philtrum(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Elantracey:

Now you're going to make him feel the girl will literally slap him....
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by chimerase2: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op stare at her again for the next 3 years ok undecided
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Liamm(m): 2:24am On Oct 28, 2014
Mprex:

You have been in love with her but either you just didnt realize it or you have been trying to supress it.

Better go for her now before you will loose her too to a "more commited person"

goodluck JONATHAN TILL 2019smiley
FIXED
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 28, 2014
she is yours already,you already sow the seed,germinated...it is time to harvest

i don spoil 2 phones in 3weeks cry cry
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Mprex(f): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2014
Liamm:
FIXED
undecided
angry
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Mprex(f): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2014
philtrum:

The intelligent ones are on nairaland
lol. Thanks smiley
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Mprex:

:
I have come again o. I have done virtually all you asked me to do and the way you asked me to do them. She became friendly that I almost regretted staring that long.

She saw something coming one day when we were gisting and she opt for BBM chat instead of face to face conversation. So, she left the scene and initiated the chat immediately.

When we started chatting, I went straight for the kill, only to be stopped by the statement: "I have someone". I still can't believe her cos, she refused to tell me who the person is.

Now, she has stopped picking my calls. In fact, she is avoiding me. It feels like I'm losing it now. To be sincere I just realised it, I love her than I initially thought. I need your mature opinion pls. I don't want to lose her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoiding A Bad Marriage By Pastor Chris. / Help! I Was Beaten By My Girlfriend / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.