Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls (3332 Views)

Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Impulse80(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Ploy:

I have come again o. I have done virtually all you asked me to do and the way you asked me to do them. She became friendly that I almost regretted staring that long.

She saw something coming one day when we were gisting and she opt for BBM chat instead of face to face conversation. So, she left the scene and initiated the chat immediately.

When we started chatting, I went straight for the kill, only to be stopped by the statement: "I have someone". I still can't believe her cos, she refused to tell me who the person is.

Now, she has stopped picking my calls. In fact, she is avoiding me. It feels like I'm losing it now. To be sincere I just realised it, I love her than I initially thought. I need your mature opinion pls. I don't want to lose her
One thing you should know is that females don't like desperation in males. Just play it cool with her, another thing is don't tell a girl you want to date her. That statement triggers the hard to get mode in them.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
Impulse80:
One thing you should know is that females don't like desperation in males. Just play it cool with her, another thing is don't tell a girl you want to date her. That statement triggers the hard to get mode in them.

Thanks bro but I already did. I felt I should cos I've wasted a whole lot of tym staring.

Should I then stop calling and texting her? And if I stopped calling won't she think I'm chicken out?
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Victormimi(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Elantracey:
I have someone like you in my dept right now n I always feel like giving him a hot slap whenever I catch him staring at me , what stops you from talking to her and at least be a friend for the past three years ?

Elantracey, I'm the guy in ur dept o, please don't slap me whenever I finally walk up to you.
The love I have for u is lyk photocopied assignment, I can't explain it.
That's why I stare if only I could decipher it through staring.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Mprex(f): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ploy:

I have come again o. I have done virtually all you asked me to do and the way you asked me to do them. She became friendly that I almost regretted staring that long.

She saw something coming one day when we were gisting and she opt for BBM chat instead of face to face conversation. So, she left the scene and initiated the chat immediately.

When we started chatting, I went straight for the kill, only to be stopped by the statement: "I have someone". I still can't believe her cos, she refused to tell me who the person is.

Now, she has stopped picking my calls. In fact, she is avoiding me. It feels like I'm losing it now. To be sincere I just realised it, I love her than I initially thought. I need your mature opinion pls. I don't want to lose her
*lol. Good old "hard to get" gamescheesy. Dont worry. Dont stop calling here. If she aint picking, send her text messages. Dont complain about her not picking your calls. This will make her feel her efforts is paying off.

Behave as if you dont mind her ignoring your calls. Chat with her. Dont bring up the relationship issue again. Try to get her around to been friendly again. Get really close to her. Dont bring sex into the scene yet. Just be nice to her.

When she is now basking in the euphoria of your love and care. You bring another girl into the scene. Let her see you with this girl, take photos and upload on social networks that you have her.

Meanwhile dont stop been nice to her.

*if she asks you who the girl is- she is jealous and is probably falling for you.

*if she doesnt ask but turns cold and aloof towards you- she is jealous but wont say it. Its left to you to talk to her and try to make her talk.

If she doesnt show any interest @ all, then she just doesnt give a hoot about you.

Whatever the case, you lemme know.

Goodluck

ps: the other girl might b a relative or friend that understands that your playing games
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Impulse80(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ploy:

Thanks bro but I already did. I felt I should cos I've wasted a whole lot of tym staring.

Should I then stop calling and texting her? And if I stopped calling won't she think I'm chicken out?
Remember that you call the shots JJust like Mprex said just let her be for now. Talk to her and do so without coming off as being needy and ddon't stare anymore! My girlfriend was like that initially until she saw i had changed and stopped giving a f*ck then it became her turn to chase me . grin
Bottom line is everyone wants what they can't have, so present yourself to her as someone worthy. The worthy ones don't beg, do not call her every minute of the day! Twice a week is ok. What I meant when i said don't ask her out is don't ask for her permission to date her.

Normally my format is quite simple: we hang out together first time, second time i go to her place and the third time she comes to my place. If she doesn't know my intentions by then then she's a slowpoke grin
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mprex:

*lol. Good old "hard to get" gamescheesy.

Whatever and wherever this leads, I have won the game cos I know you on this platform cos of this. I am happy I posted this post the time I did.

Thank you so much, you're my hero. You may not know what you have done for me but I do and I heartily appreciate it. Thank you so so much.

If she doesn't give a danm about me at the end of the day, I will forever appreciate the lil friendship of two weeks with her. It was with true vim and vitality. I have learnt something too. I now know I should get out of my shell.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Mprex(f): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ploy:

Whatever and wherever this leads, I have won the game cos I know you on this platform cos of this. I am happy I posted this post the time I did.

Thank you so much, you're my hero. You may not know what you have done for me but I do and I heartily appreciate it. Thank you so so much.

If she doesn't give a danm about me at the end of the day, I will forever appreciate the lil friendship of two weeks with her. It was with true vim and vitality. I have learnt something too. I now know I should get out of my shell.
wow, i feel so wow! I never knew i had helped that much. kiss

what i'll tell you is this, dont give up on her. Nothing good comes easy. Take it easy. Dont come off as desperate, needy or weak to her.

Just play the role, i gave you. You will be wowed by the outcome
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mprex:

what i'll tell you is this, dont give up on her. Nothing good comes easy. Take it easy. Dont come off as desperate, needy or weak to her.

Okay, I will try my best. Thank you.

I don't flatter but you have really done something that will take a very long time before I forget. I was not expecting sensible response, the topic of my post bears witness to that because people are just too abusive.

I must say that you have changed my opinion of nairaland forum. Other people's comment on your responses show that I am not the only one that doesn't expect sensible responses.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Ploy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mprex:

Okay, I will try my best. Thank you.

I don't flatter but you have really done something that will take a very long time before I forget. I was not expecting sensible response, the topic of my post bears witness to that because people are just too abusive.

I must say that you have changed my opinion of nairaland forum. Other people's comment on your responses show that I am not the only one that doesn't expect sensible responses.
Re: Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2014
Victormimi:

Elantracey, I'm the guy in ur dept o, please don't slap me whenever I finally walk up to you.
The love I have for u is lyk photocopied assignment, I can't explain it.
That's why I stare if only I could decipher it through staring.

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Love Text Messages and 5 apps To Make Holidays Romantic, Exciting / What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? / See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.