Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? (5780 Views)

Top 10 Not So Handsome Comedians Who Ended Up Marrying Very Beautiful Women / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians; Who Is The Most Beautiful Amongst Them? / Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by ViewNigeria(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hmm, this remind me of a trending article published in 2012 which tagline is “Top 7 Wowo Comedians In Nigeria” hmm, anyways this is something more different from that, we will check on the list/Photo of Nigeria Comedians below and choose who among is the finest at the end of everything there should be a winner and the Most Handsome Comedian In Nigeria. Check Below.

NOTE

Seriously these are the two guys (I Go Save and Buchi Comedian) that drew my attention to writing this thread, I really find it so difficult to choose among them who the finest is,, But my mind and heart beat for IGOSAVE, I think among all Comedians in Nigeria IGOSAVE is the finest (Handsome), Swaggalicious, asin whatsup Comedian. Then After him, I think Buchi should come in as the second Handsome Comedian in Nigeria.
[size=15pt]Hope You love it as we get along[/size]

Source: http://www.view.com.ng/nigeria-comedians-who-is-the-most-handsome/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by ViewNigeria(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2014

Comedy King and the UN Amb, You will what is happening here, do you think this is a perfect match? Between Sir Alibaba and I Go Dye who is the Mr Handsome.

Hmm these two, don’t usually go together, but we are left with no choice to list both of them together, Who do you think is more Handsome between AY Comedian and Basket Mouth?

These two guys knows themselves, between the different is very clear isn’t it? anyways who does it go to between Comedian Gordons and Bovi Comedian?

LOL.. haha, Seriously i don’t want to laugh this afternoon, these two guys got the madness like serious, abeg You choose who is the…… between Klint Da Drunk And Akpororo.

Lol, Two (2) Yoruba boys but they ain’t handsome.. i don’t a different between should be among Omo Baba and Seyi Law, Na so Yoruba People dey Ugly reach haba?

I think I cheated on this category,, Don’t you think so? they are both okay but I think Julius NO,….. Ogusbaba is the finest what do you think?

Please this is just an article, and it has no effect to the celebrity (Comedian) Used in this article. - See more at: http://www.view.com.ng/nigeria-comedians-who-is-the-most-handsome/
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by Estertween: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hello I must say you really did a good here. as for me.. I Go Save is more handsome than Buchi... cheesy

ViewNigeria:
Hmm, this remind me of a trending article published in 2012 which tagline is “Top 7 Wowo Comedians In Nigeria” hmm, anyways this is something more different from that, we will check on the list/Photo of Nigeria Comedians below and choose who among is the finest at the end of everything there should be a winner and the Most Handsome Comedian In Nigeria. Check Below.

NOTE

Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by Estertween: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Alibaba won Igodye
Akpororo won Klint Da Drunk

as for seyi law and Omo baba lol.. i dont know of them..
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by BestAnimal2(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Basket Mouth gets AY Down,,, but its kinda of Complicated oh,, at times AY dey fine pass Basket Mouth,, I don't really know sha,, Isn't people? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by Egboboss: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
fun fun.. Lol Bovi is more okay than the other guy
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by Donbigi: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ay and Basket mouth are the greatest enemy why did you placed two of them 2gether,, hmmm Basket mouth beat AY down sha,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by ViewNigeria(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
Donbigi:
Ay and Basket mouth are the greatest enemy why did you placed two of them 2gether,, hmmm Basket mouth beat AY down sha,,,

what do you mean enemy sire?? whatsup with dem?>
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by Donbigi: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
ViewNigeria:

what do you mean enemy sire?? whatsup with dem?>

Have you seen AY and Basket mouth in the same show/event before? or have you ever see Basket mouth in AY Live Show or AY on Basket Mouth Uncensored?
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by ViewNigeria(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Donbigi:

Have you seen AY and Basket mouth in the same show/event before? or have you ever see Basket mouth in AY Live Show or AY on Basket Mouth Uncensored?
Thats true anyways.. but think dey have anything common,.... its jst a business strategies, take a look at Wizkid and Davido
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by mizmayree: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
I go for AY against Basket Mouth... Basket Mouth is a Monkey jawe..

hehe my sweet heart @Igosave,, You are the most handsome nigeria comedian,, meh you too fine muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh honey,, i too love you dear..
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by ViewNigeria(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sorry are you okay

mizmayree:
I go for AY against Basket Mouth... Basket Mouth is a Monkey jawe..

hehe my sweet heart @Igosave,, You are the most handsome nigeria comedian,, meh you too fine muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh honey,, i too love you dear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by Mccoynelly(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
nice Composed...

Nigeria Most Handsome Comedian Goes to I Go Save... One love
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by kellight28(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Truely Both of them are okay.. but i think Buchi is handsome dan Igosave if you deeply look into buchi face..

ViewNigeria:

NOTE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by unlessgod: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
diaris God oh... all of dem no fine jawe
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by freshness2020: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
...for me!
Na Basketmouth!
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by destante(f): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Buchi, Bovi and erm erm erm... AY .
Tenku smiley
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Buchi of course!
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by IfyAwazie(f): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Omo Baba grin
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by valicious1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
OKEY BAKASSI BEATS dEM ALL
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by valicious1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2014

Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by drizslim(m): 1:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Okey Bakassi is A confused comedian... Product Of Nollywood
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by zekki: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2014
AY
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by Lolitua(f): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2014
Akpororo don change over night!! Whoa if jez remember old tyms,,I won't stop laughing!!..but most handsome for sure is BUCHI,,,I go save just dey dere!!
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by londoner: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Definately Okey comes tops.....Followed by AY.

Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by unlessgod: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
freshness2020:
...for me!
Na Basketmouth!
You dey see at all
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by unlessgod: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin why u no talk say u won jst insult the bros nau??

IfyAwazie:
Omo Baba grin
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by ViewNigeria(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
valicious1:
OKEY BAKASSI BEATS dEM ALL
My guy IGOSAVE beat am...
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by kellight28(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
OMO BABA is the finest grin
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by BestAnimal2(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
hahahahahahaha who go bring this animal carry am put for where people dey nau?? hahaha lol OMO BABA u fine sha oh oh
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by Egboboss: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
I want to be sincere with you all. No Doubt the finest is Buchi to Igosave,,, thats the least for the handsome and for the ugly ones hehehe OMO BABA and Akpororo comes next tongue did i made the right selecting?? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? by IfyAwazie(f): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
unlessgod:
grin grin grin grin why u no talk say u won jst insult the bros nau??

all i know is, hin go don collect sometin, in Cash or kind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Shades Falz In New Track / What Happened To Megan Fox?!! (photos) / Side Chick Leaks Naked Video Of Popular Ghana Chief (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.