Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Rich Churches, Poor Members - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rich Churches, Poor Members (30657 Views)

Millionaire Pastors and their Poor Members / Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints / Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by dubemivan(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
jpphilips:

This is exactly the dumb Nigerian who patronise those kalo kalo houses, you will see how you will end up, continue! !
you think those miscreants are working for God? do you even have the intelligent quotient to ask the right questions?
Even the Bible said in 1 Thessalonians 5: 21-22 that you must prove all things and hold on to that which is right.

Not your fault shaa the problem lies with a defective brain that is evident in most Nigerians.

The madness is spreading throughout west Africa and I have no doubt that Nigerians exported it to those places.
Sharrap!!! how do you make any point by being insultive. did the scripture taught you that? how does your criticism salvage the situation? have you prayed for your pastor ever? Saint Phillip righteous n perfect. do you think its easy to carry a mantle? do you know d temptation, threat, pressure n challenges dat come with it? how pure n blameless is your own life? mtcheew beta go cry for yourself!
Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by dubemivan(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Oh I get your point but not sure who is ranting and raving. Looking dispassionately at sinners perverting the Word of God is hardly a rant or rave.

The young must also be educated to know that there are evil 'so called pastors'.

If we turn a blind eye then those people you speak about WILL have genuine cause to ridicule the Church. As it stand now we can (and must) say that these evil pastors are few (even fewer outside Naija) and are rightly condemned by true Christians.

That is why it is so important for a true Christian to expose, reject and expel such corruption from out midst. Great damage can be done by meekly accepting evil.

I understand this truth, but doing the right thing the wrong way isnt sensible. you need apply wisdom in ways you handle issues. i hope you read the bible text i gave you yesterday. there are some issues that cannot be addressed by TALKING, have you prayed about it? am sure you have not besides read Matt 15:12-13
Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
dubemivan:

I understand this truth, but doing the right thing the wrong way isnt sensible. you need apply wisdom in ways you handle issues. i hope you read the bible text i gave you yesterday. there are some issues that cannot be addressed by TALKING, have you prayed about it? am sure you have not besides read Matt 15:12-13

I pray constantly and not just about speaking out against evil. To not speak out about these pastors is to allow others to be led astray and to condone such behaviour. Besides it allows their lackys and henchmen to use your argument to quite and bury the truth. That must never be allowed to happen. All the Apostils spoke out against evil when they saw it, ESPECIALLY in the Church! In fact many of the Epistles were specifically to warn of the very things we are seeing from these fake pastors!
Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by dubemivan(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I pray constantly and not just about speaking out against evil. To not speak out about these pastors is to allow others to be led astray and to condone such behaviour. Besides it allows their lackys and henchmen to use your argument to quite and bury the truth. That must never be allowed to happen. All the Apostils spoke out against evil when they saw it, ESPECIALLY in the Church! In fact many of the Epistles were specifically to warn of the very things we are seeing from these fake pastors!
ofcourse by their fruit you shall know them, Jesus said any plant that is not planted by His father will be uprooted. So relax they will be exposed cos notin is hidden under the sun that wont be revealed later. dont worry allow the corn and thorns to grow together when the harvest comes the will be separated and burnt. thank You!
Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
dubemivan:

ofcourse by their fruit you shall know them, Jesus said any plant that is not planted by His father will be uprooted. So relax they will be exposed cos notin is hidden under the sun that wont be revealed later. dont worry allow the corn and thorns to grow together when the harvest comes the will be separated and burnt. thank You!

You are correct! They will be exposed and we are doing so now! It is the faithful who will expose them. If you know any such evil men (you should know more than me as I only travel back and forth and you [I presume] live there) I hope you will condone their deceit by staying silent but will speak out and shame these villains. Else by permitting them to fool others and lead them astray we also shall be as the thorns!
Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by jpphilips(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
dubemivan:

Sharrap!!! how do you make any point by being insultive. did the scripture taught you that? how does your criticism salvage the situation? have you prayed for your pastor ever? Saint Phillip righteous n perfect. do you think its easy to carry a mantle? do you know d temptation, threat, pressure n challenges dat come with it? how pure n blameless is your own life? mtcheew beta go cry for yourself!

Even goats feel insulted grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, wait till the baboons arrive, some of you have sp@rm as brain cells and you can't just hide in those Oshogbo caves where you belong, spew rubbish and expect to be respected, where do you think you are?
this is the internet, if you are empty just read the comments!!
Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by dubemivan(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
jpphilips:

Even goats feel insulted grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, wait till the baboons arrive, some of you have sp@rm as brain cells and you can't just hide in those Oshogbo caves where you belong, spew rubbish and expect to be respected, where do you think you are?
this is the internet, if you are empty just read the comments!!
You must be extra-stupid to think you can just insult and abuse anybody you meet in social site. That you have mouth doesnt give you the right to speak anyhow. Better watch your mouth before I summarize your destiny!!!
Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by chuksmad(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
That is why i like OPM. There, they feed their very poor members and even provide accommodation for them

1 Like

Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:46am On Mar 25, 2015
chuksmad:
That is why i like OPM. There, they feed their very poor members and even provide accommodation for them

Please tell me what is OPM. I am not too familiar with the different Churches in Naija apart from some of the big ones in Lagos (that I have been thus far rather unimpressed by).
Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by jpphilips(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2015
dubemivan:

You must be extra-stupid to think you can just insult and abuse anybody you meet in social site. That you have mouth doesnt give you the right to speak anyhow. Better watch your mouth before I summarize your destiny!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by lordrahaj(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
visit the great (HINDU PEACE TEMPLE) Brotherhood and get initiated as
a full member, for your
spiritual assistance, like money invocation, love spells,
political achievements, freedom, protections, fruit of the
wombs, wisdom and spiritual powers , power to move your
church or ministry, commanding tone and lots more' you
can call the lord here to get more information on
+2347062813359 or contact him on this and follow him
facebook on Hindu Temple , or email him on
lordrahaj@gmail.com, lordrahajam@gmail.com and marinetemple1945@gmail.com.
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHAT DO YOU SEEK, WHAT DO
YOU DESIRE AND DREAM FOR?
THE GOD OF WHITE MAGIC, god KRISHNA OFFERS:
POWER TO COMMAND OBEDIENCE
POWER TO FORCE LOVE (LOVE SPELL)
POWER OF WEALTH (OVER NIGHT MONEY INVOCATION)
POWER TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT QUALIFICATION
POWER TO MAKE A FOREIGNER PAY YOU MONEY AND
PHONE CALL TALK AND AGREE (COMMAND)
DETECTING OF SPIRITUAL WIVES AND HUSBANDS AND
SOLUTION
POWER TO WIN ALL CUSTOMERS IN A MARKET
CASTING OUT OF BLACK MAGIC WITCHCRAFT FROM HOME
AND OFFICES
UNLIMITED WEALTH WITHOUT EFFORT
GET HUSBAND OF YOUR DESIRE
LUCK TO WIN WIN LOTTERY, POOL. LOTTO, AND OTHER
BETS
POWER TO CALL A MAN OR A WOMAN'S NAME AND PUT
HIM/HER UNDER YOUR COMMAND
POWER TO WIN ELECTION
POWER TO GAIN APPOINTMENT
E.T.C
Lovely people of the universe, i am a lovely care giver
priest,
peacefully loving people of the universe... Some of you may
have acquainted with me, know me pretty well, gained
fame, extreme wealth, political achievements, freedom,
protections, fruit of the wombs, wisdom and spiritual
powers from my Temple. While some of you will not know
me. Okay, for those who haven't hear about me I am PEACE
LORD RAHAJ, popularly known as BLACK LORD OF
FORTUNE, THE GIVER OF WEALTH, THE SUPERIOR OF RICHES
OR KAJAKALAHAM the leader of the Great HINDU LODGE BROTHERHOOD. Born by a Nigerian and Indian
parents. Raised in New Delhi (India) and currently residing
here at my mothers Land... After your initiation all the
spells we are going to cast for you are going to be free of
charge including the spiritual fire bath for protection and
success, all you are required of is to provide the items for the work you need, (WITHOUT DARKNESS YOU CANT SEE A STAR) there
is no risk no reward so give my powers a trial and you will
not regret it..
Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by vooks: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
lordrahaj:
a full member, for your
spiritual assistance, like money invocation, love spells,
+2347062813359 or contact him on this and follow him
facebook on Hindu Temple , or email him on
lordrahaj@gmail.com, lordrahajam@gmail.com and marinetemple1945@gmail.com.
SOLUTION
AND OFFICES
BETS
POWER TO WIN ELECTION
E.T.C
priest,
fame, extreme wealth, political achievements, freedom,
OR KAJAKALAHAM the leader of the Great HINDU LODGE BROTHERHOOD. Born by a Nigerian and Indian
success, all you are required of is to provide the items for the work you need, (WITHOUT DARKNESS YOU CANT SEE A STAR) there
not regret it..

Start by reading this IMEI and you will make customers beyond your wildest dreams

Re: Rich Churches, Poor Members by Hindulodge: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
a full member, for your
spiritual assistance, like money invocation, love spells
+2347062813359 or whatsapp on. +2348171265462. contact him on this and follow him on facebook on Hindu Temple, or
Go to our page on. https://m.facebook.com/Hindu-Temple-914807675224743/. Or Email him on
lordrahaj@gmail.com, rahjadrahaj@gmail.com

SOLUTION
AND OFFICES
BETS
POWER TO WIN ELECTION
E.T.C
priest
fame, extreme wealth, political achievements, freedom
not regret it...Come And Be Helped...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen / Can A Soldier Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.