Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (19501 Views)

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena / Worst Video Game Sequels / Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by killzone(m): 5:01am On Nov 01, 2014
alentyno:

Ahahaha you guys will kill me with laughter here oooo

And his name is killzone lipsrsealed
my guy its the name of a game and that was what I cud come up with at that time
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by UniqueGem(m): 5:11am On Nov 01, 2014
I always Use Real Madrid and my opponent will be begging me to remove Cristiano Ronaldo. By chance if i should score 4 goals before 60mins, oboy forget, your leg no go touch ball again till full time.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 5:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Lol... my own weird die!! in fifa when it's time for pk shootout, I usually hide my pad even when I dey play against computer. thou shall not take any chance.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by born2boink(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2014
I invited a guy to come play games and we were playing wrestling(smack down vs raw) , that yeye boy keep smashing me (my player) on the floor, for good 3 minutes, my player no carry single arm, my eyes were red with anger, frustrated, as he was laughing, I was vexing, I look up the time at the wall,after about 5 minutes, I vexfully stand up and switch of the console and ask the guy to go his house, I'm not playing game with him again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2014
I need a cool guy who has a big and long diick to be my 2nd boyfriend. I love sex and one man can't please me. If you are capable you know what to do smiley
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by ichidodo: 5:38am On Nov 01, 2014
Back in day during a hot session of Mortal Kombat especially on super Nnitendo,we would cover the game pad with our greasy,grimy day-shirt.....damn those hard pads gave one blisters...

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by cumbus(m): 5:45am On Nov 01, 2014
Aswear
IyfeNamikaze:
Lol... my own weird die!! in fifa when it's time for pk shootout, I usually hide my pad even when I dey play against computer. thou shall not take any chance.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by cumbus(m): 5:47am On Nov 01, 2014
Commot!
irunobo2:
I need a cool guy who has a big and long diick to be my 2nd boyfriend. I love sex and one man can't please me. If you are capable you know what to do smiley
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by cumbus(m): 5:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Aswear all of you una dey make me laugh i do almost all of them
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Iceskidd(m): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2014
LOL Mine is. No matter who i score or when i score goal. I must celebrate then watch the replay to frusrtate my friends. And whenever i conceed i hadly speak to anyone till i score back or till the end of the match
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by killzone(m): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2014
alentyno:

Ahahaha you guys will kill me with laughter here oooo

And his name is killzone lipsrsealed
yeah
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tolustx(m): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2014
lekjons:
bro. at a game-house,i lost d final pk,out of frustratn i punched 1 horrible-lookin guy wey sit beside me,blazin him own weed jeje..d way he turned 2 look at me wit dat his rabbit eyes(red eyes),i knw in ma mind dat dere's gon b trouble,damn! i'll never 4get dat day,dat modafuker turned me into a punchin bag..chai!..come c hw pple dey help me beg dat day! grin
I believe dis is an exact definition of weirdness. Congrats bro gringringrin shockedshockedshocked
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by killzone(m): 6:00am On Nov 01, 2014
Another one is restarting the console if I lose nfs was my regular customer.
Moving my body with the pad while playing nfs. Will still try to remember some
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by viruz007(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Sometimes if am playing games like MGS, GOW or COD and u kill a particular character, the rage I feel den ehn, u go fear shooting na... I mustu level everything down especially If am using a machine gun or in Kratos's case, slice all d sliceables... Combos den r easier for me to pull off...

Driving and bending with the pad na normal sumtin grin grin grin

You dnt want to b near me Wen I score a 30-50 yard goal in FIFA or PES. na u go vex cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tolustx(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Jesuspikin7:
back in those days when NEPA do give us light every night I barely slept. Always played games from 11pm-4am everyday!

I always placed my school books under my laptop so each time I hear my parents bedroom door open, I swiftly close my lappy bring out the books and pretend to be jacking

And my mum will be like 'my son take easy na 2moro you continue biko'

And I will be like 'mum don't worry yourself books are like food to me; when am tired I will go to bed'
Chai! Deception of the highest degree.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by samdean(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2014
oh dear oh dear this match has already seize to be a contest. love that part when u are giving ur opponent 6 to 8 Nell the comentetor says that
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by sekzy99(m): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@ gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by lekjons(m): 6:08am On Nov 01, 2014
tolustx:
I believe dis is an exact definition of weirdness. Congrats bro gringringrin shockedshockedshocked
NB:tryin 2 find smtin/sm1 2 hit while playin wz weird,b rational!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Knighttemplar(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2014
For me am a type of RPG fan(role playing game, i.e skyrim, final fantansy, warcraft, etc), i spend a lot of time and not even regarding gameplay or storyline on designing and building characters and that takes alot of my valuable time.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tolustx(m): 6:10am On Nov 01, 2014
born2fuck:
I invited a guy to come play games and we were wrestling , that yeye boy keep smashing me on the floor, for good 3 minutes, my player no carry single arm, my eyes were red with anger, frustrated, as he was laughing, I was vexing, I look up the time at the wall,after about 5 minutes, I vexfully stand up and switch of the console and ask the guy to go his house, I'm not playing game with him again.
Lmao....rotfl... grin That was an unjust Rule. lol. kissTerritorial bully. Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 01, 2014
In pes 2014,I was playing a champions league finals against manchester city with chelsea...the match started immediately and dzeko scored with a header....in the last minute,I used eden hazard to score an equalizer...out of happiness,I just up only for the fan to gv me a deep cut on my finger(I am about 6ft 6inches tall)....I felt like crying that day

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by leonard509(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2014
I'm a coward when i loose some matches. I'll just exit the game and start again,. But wen i score? I'll celebrate like my life depended on that game.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tolustx(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2014
Timohunk:
In pes 2014,I was playing a champions league finals against manchester city with chelsea...the match started immediately and dzeko scored with a header....in the last minute,I used eden hazard to score an equalizer...out of happiness,I just up only for the fan to gv me a deep cut on my finger(I am about 6ft 6inches tall)....I felt like crying that day
crycrycry
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by slap1(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Jesuspikin7:
back in those days when NEPA do give us light every night I barely slept. Always played games from 11pm-4am everyday!

I always placed my school books under my laptop so each time I hear my parents bedroom door open, I swiftly close my lappy bring out the books and pretend to be jacking

And my mum will be like 'my son take easy na 2moro you continue biko'

And I will be like 'mum don't worry yourself books are like food to me; when am tired I will go to bed'
And you be Jesuspikin?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tunnamaniah(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2014
tolustx:

Lol. I knw what it feels lyk to vex. I ve a frnd who uses mancity agains me wen we play pes2013. Whenever he uses aguero to score an hatrick, I always bcom furious inside. Ask me why...

Because of d way jon champion makes dat comment... He says "aguero, has completed his hatrick". Always sounding lyk mockery.
i can feel ur pain bro
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tunnamaniah(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2014
as for me, pple no dey quick notice buh dey use to know sooner or later, as for me na ma fingers and toes dey press pad togetjer

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Geenickel(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2014
GOD...omoh players de suffer fr ma hand

..wen ever i play PES...n any of dem mks a wrong move or misses a goal.*n na me de control dem oo*

..pple around stare at me with raised brows.... demma like"chai a yung lad.gon crazy ds time"..
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by sod09(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2014
I used to hide pad wen playing pk against computer;d
I can't forget wen I came back from 3 goals to win, I frustrated my brother he started crying. . mom got angry she seized d console

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by zigger(m): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Wen my opponent shoots a wayward shot and jon champion says 'he couldn't hit a bundle let alone the corner flag', it motivates me to murder him

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by zigger(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2014
samdean:
oh dear oh dear this match has already seize to be a contest. love that part when u are giving ur opponent 6 to 8 Nell the comentetor says that
Oh tanks mate, u jst reminded me the words, twas wat I was thinkin.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by zigger(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Oh dear oh dear its becoming more and more like shooting practise, wen playin 5-0 and above

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google Announces Stadia, "The Future Of Gaming" (pics) / A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.