Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 PM

Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) - Phone/Internet Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) (51025 Views)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Convert Airtime To Physical Cash / I Want To Convert N5000 Airtime To Cash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by amofum(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
I have over 5000 mtn I'm willingly to convert to cash. Anybody around lasu ojo or alaba who can facilitate that should contact (0808331189, 07046496737).
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by graciandubuisi(f): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Can I sell my airtime now? It's kind of urgent
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by PrettySandra(f): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Does it mean that startups now have better ways to reach out to the larger market online? I mean accepting payments from clients through airtime is so super cool. People can now pay for music, video and game downloads. There's real potential ahead!
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Mightyguy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
DIDONARY:

Thanks. doing biz with you felai is cool . alert received just now.
hi guy, I also av 7k airtime which I wanted to turn into cash via mtn share and sell service. Holla me 07033379306
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by felai: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mightyguy:
hi guy, I also av 7k airtime which I wanted to turn into cash via mtn share and sell service. Holla me 07033379306

Spoke. With you on phone now
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Krak(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
felai:

Spoke. With you on phone now

Do you buy it often?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by felai: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Krak:

Do you buy it often?

Occasionally
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by solabiyi01(m): 1:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Is this service(mtn share n sell credit to physical cash) still on?..
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dukeo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chikebrain:
If you've got any question whatsoever partaining to the post made, you could send them in and i'll be glad to answer

How much will I get for #20,000 worth of mtn airtime. Whatsapp 08171501546
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by PrettySandra(f): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
dukeo:

I have a friend who can exchange your airtime for cash. He takes 30%
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by yemiadeboye93(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
PrettySandra:
Does it mean that startups now have better ways to reach out to the larger market online? I mean accepting payments from clients through airtime is so super cool. People can now pay for music, video and game downloads. There's real potential ahead!
So you're saying that with my funded Zoranga account, I can pay for stuffs online? No need for bank/credit card details? I really wanna know how credible this Zoranga is with payments. Can anyone on this trend help me out?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by felai: 2:29am On Jul 11, 2016
How was the transaction?

dukeo:

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by mtukuraa(m): 1:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Please I have 50,000 worth of airtime, can anyone buy that? Reach me at 08025931982
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by majalisa(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2016
I have 20000 naira Mtn airtym I can transfer via share and sale. if you are interested call me on 08123256423
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by PrettySandra(f): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
PrettySandra:
PrettySandra:
You'll get NGN24,000
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by PrettySandra(f): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
How come no one's talking about [url]Zoranga.com[/url] again?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by yemiadeboye93(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
PrettySandra:
How come no one's talking about [url]Zoranga.com[/url] again?
Perhaps, people want the share and sell deposit option. Meanwhile, they miss out on the other benefits that Zoranga offer. Zoranga's payout is now very very instant. Ofcourse i can beat my hands in my chest and say that i have no affiliation whatsoever with them, but they really marvel me lately ooo.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by mtukuraa(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
PrettySandra:
You'll get NGN24,000

Am waiting for your reply o
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by felai: 1:12am On Jul 15, 2016
Call me let's talk.
mtukuraa:

Am waiting for your reply o

@ dukeo... Please verify that transaction was successful. thanks
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dukeo(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2016
felai:
Call me let's talk.

Trasaction was successful with this fellow. I sold N20,000 worth of airtime to him and got my alert under 15mins. He takes a percentage out of it but it depends on negotiations.

TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Excelboi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
felai:
Call me let's talk.

Chairman, I got about 6k Mtn airtime to sell, how far?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by koladex01(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Etisalat recharge for sale.... lets talk on 08138874880
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Jethrolite(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chikebrain:
Do not disturb your self if you've gotten your airtime through illegal means via Airtime hacks because we wont send payments to you.
Thanks for understanding
smiley
is this business still functioning?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by JForce: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
You Guys Have Pursued Chikebrain Out Of Business, and the so calld zoranga, we nt hearing of dem again, gues dy r bigger and dnt nid nairalanders dy use to start d platform.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by kayjasper(f): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
JForce:
You Guys Have Pursued Chikebrain Out Of Business, and the so calld zoranga, we nt hearing of dem again, gues dy r bigger and dnt nid nairalanders dy use to start d platform.

Chikebrain was never serious from the start. He only had the idea but didn't have the cash and logistics to follow through I guess.

Plus dude is so arrogant. U call him he begins to talk like he is doing u some big favor. No way he could sustain with such attitude.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
JForce:
We still are in the business
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
kayjasper:

Chikebrain was never serious from the start. He only had the idea but didn't have the cash and logistics to follow through I guess.

Plus dude is so arrogant. U call him he begins to talk like he is doing u some big favor. No way he could sustain with such attitude.

Apologies if I've sounded arrogant to you. We "Over Question" people to discern source of airtime. My questioning might sound arrogant to you but not intentional. We've been serious from the onset and we've got the necessary cash and logistics to pull through (that's why we are still in business). One needs to be very careful with "Airtime Transfer Business "

2 Likes

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by omo17(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chikebrain:

Apologies if I've sounded arrogant to you. We "Over Question" people to discern source of airtime. My questioning might sound arrogant to you but not intentional. We've been serious from the onset and we've got the necessary cash and logistics to pull through (that's why we are still in business). One needs to be very careful with "Airtime Transfer Business "

Please are you still providing the service? Nd hw much is ur charges. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wots the current charges... I Av mtn airtime for sale......
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
omo17:

Please are you still providing the service? Nd hw much is ur charges. Tanks

Kindly chat or call 08064918392 to get the up to date mile charge fee as mile charge fee changes based on market forces

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. / Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.