Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) - Phone/Internet Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) (51164 Views)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Convert Airtime To Physical Cash / I Want To Convert N5000 Airtime To Cash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
bemagnify:
Wots the current charges... I Av mtn airtime for sale......
Kindly chat or call 08064918392 to get the up to date mile charge fee as mile charge fee changes based on market forces
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Get 20% discount on every recharge, all networks... Buy 1000 airtime @ d rate of N800, 5000 airtime @ d rate of N4000, 10000 @ d rate of N8000 and so on. Interested persons should call or whatsapp dis no 08065238356. NB: It's purely transfer (Share n Sell, M2U.... N)
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by lordraiden(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
pls I have 11000 mtn airtime I want to convert to cash

how can I transfer airtime from my sim to zoranga account
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Chikebrain:
*Updated
Minimum threshold for monetization is N4000
CheapMobileData in corporation with OdeckNetworks brings to you a platform where you can monetize your airtime for physical cash and vice versa i.e. trade your physical Network airtime for cash. Under the platform, you could trade your airtime for cash which will be transferred into your designated bank account of choice within 20MIns of acknowledged airtime from you to us and also purchase airtime from us at discounted rates
For this airtime to physical cash monetization, there’ll be a 10 – 15% mile fee charge rate deducted from the exact amount of airtime sent in which is dependent on the amount of airtime. For N9999 and below worth of airtime, we’ll be deducting a 15% mile charge fee while for N10000 worth and above, we’ll be charging a 10% mile charge fee. This service is currently only available for ETISALAT and MTN network. Note that our most preferred choice of Banks are Zenith bank, GT bank and First Bank.
Funds transfer outside the above listed Banks will attract an inconvenience fee of N108 per transaction.

You could contact us through the following medium
BBM: 7E132AB4
Phone No: 08064918392
[url]CheapMobileData..com[/url]

NB: % Mile charge fee isn't fixed as increment may occur. Always call in to request for current mile charge fee
is the conversion thing still active?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by eprynce(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
I have regular supply of MTN airtime of up to N100,000 daily for sale. Contact me: 08130953407 if interested.

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by esosauyi222: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2016
I have Glo airtime I would love to convert to cash,you can call me on 09052818559
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Service still up and running...
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bukola08(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chikebrain:

Do contact us or reach me on 08064918392
i have 50k mtn airtime i want to sell. is the service still on?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
bukola08:
i have 50k mtn airtime i want to sell. is the service still on?
Kindly reach us on 08064918392
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bukola08(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chikebrain:
Kindly reach us on 08064918392
sold Mine Already
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by ladykilllar: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
bukola08:
sold Mine Already

Hello, may i know how you sold it? Thanks
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by ladykilllar: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
femcruz:

Can you convert 200K worth of aitime?? etisalat nd mtn??

Hello pls may i know how you accumulated airtime this much? I am curious sir
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by ladykilllar: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
femcruz:

Then I was trying to build a system whereby people do things and pay with airtime to make things easy. So they won't have to go through the bank stress. If u look at that time from now y see that things have change. Mobile banking have come save the day. I didn't have the airtime then, I just wanted to know the cost so I'll know if I'll be in profit after conversion.

Ohh very thoughtful of you, thanks for the reply, i appreciate
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bukola08(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
ladykilllar:

Hello, may i know how you sold it? Thanks
sorry, it's confidential
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Johnluka: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2017
I hv 9000 mtn for exchange fr physic cash or bitcoin your rate. My rate
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Service still up and running
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Timothydamola: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2017
maxibrainz:
Yes why would zoranga discontinue MTN share and sell
I have a service I offer and I receive payment inform of recharge cards with this new pin only development, I told people to send pins only but some persons would send wrong or invalid recharge pins and zoranga charge #50 per deposit which is taken sway if the pin is wrong, lost #200 today due to invalid pin sent by some people, that is why I love share and sell I confirm the card myself load it and make then transfer to zoranga, so in my opinion share and sell should be included back as a means of depositing on zoranga . Now what I hate is even the pin deposit on zoranga is not effective as at yesterday and early today it was fast, now the new rule is if you deposit today, it would be funded on your account tomorrow that is not acceptable, how do I know the pin oa correct or not, someone pay for something I should just assume the pin is correct and send what he/she paid for with an appeal to the person not to load the card that it would be used next day, that is not acceptable. Zoranga should go back to the automatic funding of recharge pins or the want to tell me the load this pins manually

I can convert you airtime to cash for you. I accept airtime transfer MTN and AIRTEL.

I am a Data seller. Call me/WhatsApp me on 08064003456
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2017
Service still available. Kindly Buzz to monetize your airtime
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Mentor4life(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Happy transacting with you yesterday, liked your professional approach. Still have over 70k now for sell. For those who wants to buy/sell bitcoin, i can give you a competitive price.
Can also sell data at cheapest price possible. Contact number is 0 nine 0 81 nine one 488 zero
Chikebrain:
Service still up and runninpg
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2017
Mentor4life:
Happy transacting with you yesterday, liked your professional approach. Still have over 70k now for sell. For those who wants to buy/sell bitcoin, i can give you a competitive price.
Can also sell data at cheapest price possible. Contact number is 0 nine 0 81 nine one 488 zero
Thanks sir. We are still impatiently waiting to pickup the 70k.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Mentor4life(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Will contact you oga
Chikebrain:
Thanks sir. We are still impatiently waiting to pickup the 70k. Thanks
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by wiseworld: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Zoranga.Com bravo 2 you,received my alert with in hours,6hours.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by wiseworld: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
but there charging fee is a killer,so i run
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by wiseworld: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
now wanna do business with Chikebr!...
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Mak4web(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Convert your airtime to cash and get you money in 5mins. Call 0813-832-9589
see testimonies here: https://www.nairaland.com/4139617/mtn-shared-data-bundles-cheapest
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by wiseworld: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
@chikeb is real,you are the best,received alert less than an hour!,wow,and well organised with good customer care-line,with pleasure doing business with you.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by wiseworld: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
kudos 2u guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. / Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.