Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does (3086 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / When A Guy Tries To Get Your Attention By Walking Past You Several Times? / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Akingbiz: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
I have PM her several times but she does not want to attend to me. What have i done wrong.
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Exponental(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
d no u r calling is nt available at d moment. pls try again later....thank u
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by bhaliz44(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Akingbiz:
I have PM her several times but she does not want to attend to me. What have i done wrong.
and you opened a thread to tell the world this shocked another mainiac ..asshㆁle undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Akingbiz:

She don marry now. Abi what else do you want?
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Caracta(f): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Akingbiz:
you be paul weasly? Na dah one Rokiatu dey find

1 Like

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Akingbiz: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
bhaliz44:
and you opened a thread to tell the world this shocked another mainiac ..asshㆁle undecided
God Punish u. I just need a little favour from her that why i PM just to get her attention.
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by teewai3(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
today, i believe dis saying that
"an idle man is a devil workshop!!!
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by agohmamuda(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mad people every where, wat is going on?

1 Like

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Medunah: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Rokiatu is like d toolz of Nl
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Medunah:
Rokiatu is like d toolz of Nl

She is not like. She no even near. The curve na small one joor.

4 Likes

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by destante(f): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Awww, you could be just one extra pm away to your response before you did this. embarassed Why did you stop trying?
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Medunah: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
assfreak:

To me, rokiatu is better. Toolz is like a big chunk of fat, extra large, i wonder aw she will look when she is old. Rokiatu on d other hand is moderate.

1 Like

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Medunah:

To me, rokiatu is better. Toolz is like a big chunk of fat, extra large, i wonder aw she will look when she is old. Rokiatu on d other hand is moderate.
I prefer ur shape though
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Medunah:

OK, ma. What about u? You have big yansh?
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Medunah: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I prefer ur shape though
hmmm
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Medunah: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
assfreak:

OK, ma. What about u? You have big yansh?
nd dis question is useful now becaaause??
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Medunah:

nd dis question is useful now becaaause??

OK, sorry.
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Bibol(f): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Orisirisi inside Nairaland. Oya, Rokiatu, Rokiatu, Rokiatu, where are you o! cheesy They are looking for you.

1 Like

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Medunah:

hmmm
yep,,so how did u get that cool shape?
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Truckpusher(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Op sorry o. grin
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Medunah: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yep,,so how did u get that cool shape?
ok, buh only half of my body is visible in d pix.
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Medunah:

ok buh only half of my body is visible in d pix

Be. careful, that guy na woman wrapper.
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Medunah: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
assfreak:

Be. careful, that guy na woman wrapper.
lol, aii tnx, will av dat in mind
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by OohMpa: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I prefer ur shape though

The villager wey do you this thing wicked ooo

Your number dey signature
You dey follow 1000 girls
You dey complement shape wey no dey dp
You no sabi talk to woman . All your talk na "Sup" sad
And all these hours on Nl, face 2 face you never see let alone kiss

Very soon, you go ask babe "What's your LGA?"
Brother mi, isn't it obvious there's something wrong somehow somewhere someplace? sad

The Nl guys are willing to commit you into 28 days of dry fast without...Your mace of destiny for don dey swell up with all semën wey don pack up.

We'll keep praying, bro. angry

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
OohMpa:

The villager wey do you this thing wicked ooo

Your number dey signature
You dey follow 1000 girls
You dey complement shape wey no dey dp
You no sabi talk to woman . All your talk na "Sup" sad
And all these hours on Nl, face 2 face you never see let alone kiss

Very soon, you go ask babe "What's your LGA?"
Brother mi, isn't it obvious there's something wrong somehow somewhere someplace? sad

The Nl guys are willing to commit you into 28 days of dry fast without...Your mace of destiny for don dey swell up with all semën wey don pack up.

We'll keep praying, bro. angry

if e dey pain u go hug transformer.
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by PussySlayer: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bros,chop knuckle!!
assfreak:

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
PussySlayer:
Bros,chop knuckle!!

OK, bros. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by KingTom(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Medunah:

You dey here dey compare your fellow woman nyash ni undecided
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by bhaliz44(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Akingbiz:

God Punish u. I just need a little favour from her that why i PM just to get her attention.
why did you keep ur brain under ur feet huh.. get a job niggaundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony / Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes / She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.