Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 AM

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (56152 Views)

Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam / Juliet Ibrahim Meets Awilo Longomba, Shares A Kiss (photos) / P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Peter shared this pix on Facebook and tagged it... Still on the Black and Red P... Lastnight b4 heading
out for dinner with my Ije love @lolaomotayo. But did you notice she's having two colours #face and #legs... She probably forgot her legs during the bleaching act!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Chazzyboy: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hahaha what can I say
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Rikidony(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
IF THIS GIRL NO BLEACH MEK MY IPHONE6 ENTER WATER angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
lol , you can't really bleach completely .

6 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by firstolalekan(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
All this NL black àss bleaching babes be like,
she forgot to bleach are legs.
Even with the fact that, y'all looking brighter than your future.
HATERS!
Only a dumb won't know that it's the lighting that makes the pix appear like that.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Kunbee: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lola is biracial why should she bleach? undecided

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by eightsin(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lol.. I must turn whity.

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Acidosis(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
fine lady

5 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by cupidora(f): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Its a gradual process grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by tpia6: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
same way somebody said she lost weight because she wants to appear younger, lol, you these nlers una dey local sha.

the things you come up with.

2 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by tpia6: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2014

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
cupidora:
Its a gradual process grin grin
with your level of experience... how long more?

14 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
eightsin:
Lol.. I must turn whity.

for quick action.... use Hypo!

14 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kunbee:
na like this them born am?

3 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by tpia6: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
if you're looking for her childhood pictures just say so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kunbee:
you dey answer dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by fairygeh(f): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bloggers shocked Na everything una dey notice,thought she's an half caste tho

4 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by cupidora(f): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
lacreamieboie:

with your level of experience... how long more?
forever cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lalasticlala(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kunbee:
exactly my thought.

2 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by tpia6: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2014

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Mprex(f): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bleashing undecided
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by tpia6: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:
She was born with the two colors.

But Bleaching is work in progress sha. She will get there one day. Get White or Die Bleaching.

thats like saying you use penile enhancers.

get big or die trying.
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by IfyAwazie(f): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
tpia6:

thenet.ng
Mayb her mom drank whitetious wen she was pregnant, who knows grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:
She was born with the two colors.

But Bleaching is work in progress sha. She will get there one day. Get White or Die Bleaching.
I think I would go with u!

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by tpia6: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Mayb her mom drank whitetious wen she was pregnant, who knows grin

before pregnancy no doubt.
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by tpia6: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:

My Big Prick is natural. I don't even need Burantashi.

enhanced natural you mean.
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by eightsin(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
lacreamieboie:

for quick action.... use Hypo!

Lwtmb

3 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Arosa(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
The pictures says her favourite colour is red. undecided
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by itstpia1: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
so you spend your days dreaming about penis.

wrong section?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.