Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:21 PM

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (56151 Views)

Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam / Juliet Ibrahim Meets Awilo Longomba, Shares A Kiss (photos) / P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by mysticdollar(f): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Everybody dey look for America visa for those who are bleaching continue u go find
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kunbee:
Lola is biracial why should she bleach? undecided
Leaves you scratching your head on how ignorant a person can be.

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by itstpia1: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
mysticdollar:
Everybody dey look for America visa for those who are bleaching continue u go find

and what is wrong with looking for american visa?
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
mysticdollar:
and y did u decide to remain black? for Ghana's visa just asking ooo...
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Jerryolumide(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kunbee:
boss y u dy ansa d op?? Sum ppl are naturally stupid.
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by 100Cents: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Make una leave person wife alone.

There are boys marrying women more beautiful than Lola yet nobody gives them headache since they aren't celebrities.
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Fantasyisland(f): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
lacreamieboie:
Peter shared this pix on Facebook and tagged it... Still on the Black and Red P... Lastnight b4 heading
out for dinner with my Ije love @lolaomotayo. But did you notice she's having two colours #face and #legs... She probably forgot her legs during the bleaching act!

Geez every light skinned person is bleaching now abi? Is Lola not bi racial again? Please do your research well before spewing dust.

2 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by sulmeza(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Elantracey:
lol , you can't really bleach completely .
m nt convinced she bleached o..she's a pretty light woman naturally....d diff myt actually be cus of d make up she put on.........nice couple though
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Na person wife una dey analyst like Nigeria Politics abi? God is watching. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Abbey2sam(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kunbee:

i wonder too
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lola na Fine Omo yoruba....
When it comes to treating their wives well,Anambra men are the Ish.
I said Wives oo before some chics get excited, if you still be girl friend then you are still on a very long thing
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Aida13: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Come on guys...if you know anything about makeup and cosmetics, you'll know women wear a foundation a shade lighter than their normal skin---it's just the thing. Besides, like someone said the babe is mixed race...she wouldn't need to 'bleach' though, due to the weather in AFrica she might use some supplementary toning creams to maintain a fair appearance. Why the hate?

2 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
[deleted]

2 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by IYANGBALI: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mprex:
Bleashing undecided
madam that word is bleaching grin
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by jbaby265(f): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
na waoo...u no see d green soap take bath..hmmmm

dat wuld have bin better
mtchwww
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by ogaprime(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
lacreamieboie:

for quick action.... use Hypo!

Bro, that's bad of you. How can you tell her to use hypo, don't you know you ought to tell her to add detergents, kerosine,petrol and a little spark of fire with the hypo so as to become white quick. Please next time give full information. thank you...

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by itstpia1: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
sick people on the thread.
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by xtervaganza(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
If all members of your family are as black as your village pot, I see no reason to beef people born with light skin.

Abi you be MrCork ni
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by DEEMARIA(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
kilode ten bora?
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Ogbodavies(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sahara desert reporter...
make una mind una own business
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
lacreamieboie:
Peter shared this pix on Facebook and tagged it... Still on the Black and Red P... Lastnight b4 heading
out for dinner with my Ije love @lolaomotayo. But did you notice she's having two colours #face and #legs... She probably forgot her legs during the bleaching act!
A big congrats to meeee! FP tinz!
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by krayCeejay(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
And that's how they diverted from the "bleaching" issh

To talking Dickks angry
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Let me start by saying some said it was lightening from the camera... and the lightening no reach Peter body abi? or is he anti-light?? others said it was makeup and she had to apply foundation before building and then roofing.... story for the gods o! did she apply the makeup on her hands too or u no see say the hand and face na same colour oya run go check!
some said biracial... una set na im dull pass. check out her pix as a kid and tell me if her skin colour na double!
abeg if u see spade, call am spade and not digger!

before I forget self... congrats lacreamieboie... Finally u hit FP! I think I need to be a blogger... I'm controversial... lol!

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by spade: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
lacreamieboie:
Let me start by saying some said it was lightening from the camera... and the lightening no reach Peter body abi? or is he anti-light?? others said it was makeup and she had to apply foundation before building and then roofing.... story for the gods o! did she apply the makeup on her hands too or u no see say the hand and face na same colour oya run go check!
some said biracial... una set na im dull pass. check out her pix as a kid and tell me if her skin colour na double!
abeg if u see spade, call am spade and not digger!

before I forget self... congrats lacreamieboie... Finally u hit FP! I think I need to be a blogger... I'm controversial... lol!

Please, I'm begging you guys to stop "calling the spade a spade".
Why are Nairalanders so obsessed with this cliche anyway?
Are you all farmers?
Nairaland says I have 3,749 mentions; yet when I click to read, none of the posts are aimed at me.

Biko nu... O zugo
Leave Spade alone.

3 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
nawa o... Lola no mind 'em jare
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

Please, I'm begging you guys to stop "calling the spade a spade".
Why are Nairalanders so obsessed with this cliche anyway?
Are you all farmers?
Nairaland says I have 3,749 mentions; yet when I click to read, none of the posts are aimed at me.

Biko nu... O zugo
Leave Spade alone.
lol.... but spade na spade o!
m sorry...
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Ybholy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
smiley winklols
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by slimmingcare(f): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by yungcyrus(m): 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chai! Na money yab man walai!!

See Peter O!
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
yungcyrus:
Chai! Na money yab man walai!!

See Peter O!
no worry... ur time dey near.. nearer than u can imagine!
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by itstpia1: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
lacreamieboie:

some said biracial...

wow you are d.umb, you try too hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.