Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (56177 Views)

Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam / Juliet Ibrahim Meets Awilo Longomba, Shares A Kiss (photos) / P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
itstpia1:

wow you are d.umb, you try too hard.

after going through ur profile... I saw reasons not to exchange words with you! it would just be like m arguing with the deaf... so how are you
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstolalekan:
All this NL black àss bleaching babes be like,
she forgot to bleach are legs.
HATERS!
Only a dumb won't know that it's the lighting that makes the pix appear like that.
don't mind them. they are so dumb
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by itstpia1: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
hope you are not blaming me for your d.umbness.

@ lacreamiegay
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
There are so many foolish people on nairaland,anyways kids are many. Are you all blind to see that is a natural fair woman?
Every fair person bleached his or her skin.
I believe this stupid trend started with the dark people that feel inferior,they always want to bring lightskinned people down in order to feel good.
Mtchecw,very soon you will post the picture of an arabian here and tell us she bleached. Wawa kawai.

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Mprex(f): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
IYANGBALI:
madam that word is bleaching grin
who ask you angry it is BLEASHING!
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2014
Tabh:
There are so many foolish people on nairaland,anyways kids are many. Are you all blind to see that is a natural fair woman?
Every fair person bleached his or her skin.
I believe this stupid trend started with the dark people that feel inferior,they always want to bring lightskinned people down in order to feel good.
Mtchecw,very soon you will post the picture of an arabian here and tell us she bleached. Wawa kawai.
try hanging yourself... its a better way to express anger!
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2014
itstpia1:
hope you are not blaming me for your d.umbness.

@ lacreamiegay
check my profile pix... it would take u ur life time to woo a lady!
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2014
lacreamieboie:
Let me start by saying some said it was lightening from the camera... and the lightening no reach Peter body abi? or is he anti-light?? others said it was makeup and she had to apply foundation before building and then roofing.... story for the gods o! did she apply the makeup on her hands too or u no see say the hand and face na same colour oya run go check!
some said biracial... una set na im dull pass. check out her pix as a kid and tell me if her skin colour na double!
abeg if u see spade, call am spade and not digger!

!
At bold words,you are too foolish to even notice the only parts showing on peter are his face and palm. Will the lightening penetrate into his long trouser.
Jealous thing,better go and work for your money rather than waste talent on someone's lifestyle..illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2014
lacreamieboie:

try hanging yourself... its a better way to express anger!
Kid,go get some rest in grave with your face like that of baboon.
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Tabh:

At bold words,you are too foolish to even notice the only parts showing on peter are his face and palm. Will the lightening penetrate into his long trouser.
Jealous thing,better go and work for your money rather than waste talent on someone's lifestyle..illiterate.
my dear... that ain't lightening on his shirt ok! that's the design... Yea! check well.
And I'd be pleased to inform you that I am a biochemist and going further... a medical biochemist in the making! courses u can never ever have the brain to study! Good morning.
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2014
Tabh:

Kid,go get some rest in grave with your face like that of baboon.
U ain't even proud of ur parent's product so u can't even have a profile pix! sorry dear...
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by mamagee3(f): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2014
She looks so white....

She probably forgot to bleach her legs hence the multiple complexion

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2014
lacreamieboie:

my dear... that ain't lightening on his shirt ok! that's the design... Yea! check well.
And I'd be pleased to inform you that I am a biochemist and going further... a medical biochemist in the making! courses u can never ever have the brain to study! Good morning.
Calm down and don't cry huh,i have not asked for your life history. Biochemistry? Buhahahaha,after applying for medicine but denied due to low grade right? You dare not deny it. grin
The fact remains that you are still an illiterate and also illogical. Who is talking about the design? You mentioned that the woman's legs appear darker someone said it is camera lightening and you said it's the same light that is on peter. Peter has a long trouser on,did you by any chance see his own bare legs to have concluded they are not darker than his face?
Sense is now free on ebay,go grab a copy kiddo.

4 Likes

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 12:27am On Oct 26, 2014
Tabh:

Calm down and don't cry huh,i have not asked for your life history. Biochemistry? Buhahahaha,after applying for medicine but denied due to low grade right? You dare not deny it. grin
The fact remains that you are still an illiterate and also illogical. Who is talking about the design? You mentioned that the woman's legs appear darker someone said it is camera lightening and you said it's the same light that is on peter. Peter has a long trouser on,did you by any chance see his own bare legs to have concluded they are not darker than his face?
now I can see u fall in the category of the deaf! done with you... I don post... I don hit FP! oya die...
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by itstpia1: 12:27am On Oct 26, 2014
lacreamieboie:

check my profile pix... it would take u ur life time to woo a lady!

you look kind of desperate, hope all is well, is it visa stress or what.

e go beta!

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by itstpia1: 12:28am On Oct 26, 2014
mamagee3:
She looks so white....

She probably forgot to bleach her legs hence the multiple complexion

she forgot to bleach her legs?
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 12:29am On Oct 26, 2014
itstpia1:

you look kind of desperate, hope all is well, is it visa stress or what.

e go beta!
baseless!
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 12:30am On Oct 26, 2014
itstpia1:

she forgot to bleach her legs?
u wanna take o. her too?? mamagee3 pls hold ur peace... the fool ain't worth it, I discovered!
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 26, 2014
lacreamieboie:

now I can see u fall in the category of the deaf! done with you... I don post... I don hit FP! oya die...
Lol,you hit fp and your bank account balance has suddenly increased grin.
May the gods help you re-awaken your dormant brain. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 12:32am On Oct 26, 2014
Tabh:

don't feel intimidated considering how many years it would take you to achieve it! if I can... u can! I hate medicine...
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2014
Tabh:

Lol,you hit fp and your bank account balance has suddenly increased grin.
May the gods help you re-awaken your dormant brain. grin grin
dormant? let me laff first... kikikikiki! I'm using you n u feeling good!
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by M4gunners: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2014
All of una wen dey talk say she dey bleach,na only una waka come o!If you have rest of mind like her,i tell you even if you bath without rubbing cream as far say u fair, u go still dey shine.Don,t underrate d power of AC 4rm Car AC to house AC to Office. Anyway i hope they had a nice dinner.

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by krayCeejay(m): 12:50am On Oct 26, 2014
#Black n #Proud___!!!! cool

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Chazzyboy:
Hahaha what can I say
Let me help you, they look like masquerades.
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by michaeldgr8: 1:46am On Oct 26, 2014
Na only God go help us
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by holatoj(m): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2014
MrBigPrick:
She was born with the two colors.

But Bleaching is work in progress sha. She will get there one day. Get White or Die Bleaching.

Indeed.....grin
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Ojestas(m): 2:22am On Oct 26, 2014
Even if she's bleaching,,na her money,peter's and his dad's money dey kill am, don't be pained. But i noticed most girls here concluded she bleached. Girls can beef ehn. chai. . When her mum is even a white woman, Russian.

1 Like

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by ifycent2: 6:03am On Oct 26, 2014
If u subscribe 10mb via airtel, using AirSProxy V2.1 software via on pc it will extend it to 6gb or 8gb.

If u subscribe 1 month 125mb, using AirSProxy V2.1 softtware, it wil extend it to 90gb or above

airsproxy software rocking hottest on pc using AIRTEL NETWORK.

Grab urz now: www.ictvpn.net/Airsproxy.html

upgrade your account via: www.ictvpn.net/Info.html

======= Also mtn bis working as well via pc ===
chk: www.ictvpn.net/tweakwarev4.2.html
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 26, 2014
firstolalekan:
All this NL black àss bleaching babes be like,
she forgot to bleach are legs.
HATERS!
Only a dumb won't know that it's the lighting that makes the pix appear like that.
who s dis1?view her other new pics &know it was not the lightening.you are the dumb 1 untop of dumb &you stil uses childish words like *haters*
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by boboLIL(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2014
Celebs and notifications....
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by firstolalekan(m): 6:20am On Oct 26, 2014
Adikam:
who s dis1?view her other new pics &know it was not the lightening.you are the dumb 1 untop of dumb &you stil uses childish words like *haters*
Shut ur black àss bîtchy mouth jor. mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.