Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (56149 Views)

Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam / Juliet Ibrahim Meets Awilo Longomba, Shares A Kiss (photos) / P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by walterenahoro: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
she bleach only face nd neck shi con liv leg....she lyk dnt care am blak ad yt.......{naija kot of amz}
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Onyiido: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rikidony:

ARE YOU NT A MEMBER OF THE BLEACHERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (BAON) undecided
I don't need to answer u on this, keep on ranting
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by walterenahoro: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
and only da foolish wld c truth and ignore
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Rikidony(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Onyiido:
I don't need to answer u on this, keep on ranting
I YAFF HEARD undecided
Re: Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife by Akposy(m): 5:07am On Oct 29, 2014
MrBigPrick:

Ma'm that's the truth.It runs in my Family. You should see my 12 year old kid Bro Jay. His JT is Damn Huge. Even me deh fear how he will look at 25.
Is it an achievement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.